Store credit delay

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

HELLO!! :3 I hope this is the right section er whatever! but I was just wondering if there was some type of delay on receiving the store credit for filling out surveys and what not.

I filled out quite a few a couple days ago and received credit for 1 so far but haven't heard anything about the others.

I am not complaining of course :D the fact that I got anything for free being a cheepo thrills me! If anything it is the shady sites that I'm redirected to when clicking the links that are failing to report 0.0 (good thing I use Debian for that ;)) but I don't understand how it works exactly... is there something I should do to ensure I get a confirmation?

Thank you in advanced!!! (to whoever gets the displeasure of being the first responder lol)

Edited by aNEWvision, 12 April 2013 - 03:12 PM.

#2 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Sometimes they credit, most times not.

I usually use sandboxie when filling out offers.

#3 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

Sometimes they credit, most times not.

I usually use sandboxie when filling out offers.

That's.... unfortunate T__T

I have the sandbox option in avast! but I just keep it extra safe... Sometimes things find a way 0-0

#4 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

We might have to drop these "SuperRewards" people soon.

This isn't the first time this has happened, and making people install garbage on their computers is something I don't really want to be a part of endorsing. :/

Here's something that talks about another site's issues with them: http://archive.ninja...ng-SuperRewards

#5 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

This isn't the first time this has happened, and making people install garbage on their computers is something I don't really want to be a part of endorsing. :/

Here's something that talks about another site's issues with them: http://archive.ninja...ng-SuperRewards

Well, it certainly would appear that "SuperRewards" thing is nothing but trouble for everyone... I don't think people would even notice if it was gone. The only ones who would notice are the ones who tried to get coins and didn't receive a thing, and I don't think they would care much at all lol sign me up for that list of people!

#6 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

A lot of offer crediting services have installations (which usually contain malware) in order to receive the virtual currency. (Hence why I use sandboxie)

The sites I use such as CoP and PR label the download offers as "Might contain malware" so people have a heads up for being safe. The thing with SuperRewards that people find annoying is the long credit delay, that and SR has a record of usually not crediting. (Usually having to report the offer to get it to credit)

#7 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

I've gotten a total of 3.49 from them, but those were via surveys. Alot of them are more than they appear and require alot of random stuff but yeah. I think it's better than nothing. Maybe swap them out for another site? =D

#8 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

I've gotten a total of 3.49 from them, but those were via surveys. Alot of them are more than they appear and require alot of random stuff but yeah. I think it's better than nothing. Maybe swap them out for another site? =D

^This. Isn't there another reward program we could use? Or just scrap SR because it's arse T___T

#9 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Yeah just to add to what I've said... I got the 3.49 ALL on the very first day. I check back a few times every couple of days, but I've either not been able to qualify/complete the surveys/stuff, or there just aren't any new ones. I am certain that this could be a very successful asset of the site if it worked well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users