How'd you find out about Neocodex?

lol neo codex neocodex pyro epic

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

OK, so this is a complicated story. I stumbled upon Neocodex when I was thinking about joining Neopets. First, I found this trove of anti-Neopets sites that totally degrade TNT. Then, I searched if Neopets was losing players. What did I find? None other than one of cpvr's very own thread, here on Neocodex. Now, this got me interested. I was rummaging through the site, and visited it for a while until, I found that this had a cheat program! :o So I wanted to get Abrosia and became a member. BLEH. Done. Then, I dared to check out other threads, and got sucked into the awesome wormhole that is Neocodex! XD

#2 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

Back in the old days, I was always enthralled with those offers of endless NPs or an inventory full of PB's in exchange only for my username and password.

These, as we all know, were complete bullshit, but the promises were still exciting to think about.

Several years later, this idea crept back into my head and I wondered if there were any legitimate cheating (pardon the oxymoron :p) sites around.

A quick Google search and.... bam. Here I am. :p

With a bangin' gallery and an inventory full of baby PB's. ;D

Edited by Jabberwock, 16 April 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

I think I was looking for a kad feeder of some sort, (because im no good at feeding kads manually, and then theres all the over freeders which makes it harder to do it manually.) and google came up with codex. I saw all the other programs that were available, got really excited and joined.

(Either that or I was just doing a general search for neopets programs.)

#4 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

I'm still straggling. All you guys are taking the good stuff lol. Got 2 million, that's about it.

#5 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

I actually don't cheat very often, lol.

I have my Habitarium running pretty much 24/7 and I never miss out on my dailies so I bring in a nice million or so every week.

#6 stretch

stretch
  • 36 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

I hopped on the Google train of "Neopets autobuyer".

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

This might sound awkward, but basically yung wasn't going to date me unless I joined. Then I got hooked.

I'm one of many who simply just came for the sex.

#8 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

I renounced my GzP roots and was led here by someone doing the same thing. I can't remember if it was bahbuu or toxic... whatever happened to those guys.  :unsure:

#9 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

Was at GzP, after Alias's mod account got hacked and like everyone got their Neo accounts stolen I ended up here.

#10 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

This might sound awkward, but basically yung wasn't going to date me unless I joined. Then I got hooked.

This. Only the sexiest people on the planet are members of Codex.

#11 CFaLLs

CFaLLs
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Used to play neo a long long time ago, got bored with it starting abing, i was a member of neofreaks first and then decided to get back into it again 7-8 years later and here i am.

#12 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

I wanted the dice-a-roo avatar and was led to the auto player :lol2:

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

A laughably bad website that I went to briefly linked here for "Neopets cheats". Of course when I arrived it was a downtime for programs and I didn't have much to work with.

Nevertheless I stuck around anyways for some reason.

#14 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

If you actually care, I made a topic about this a while ago and have a few numbers already... surveyed

http://www.neocodex....-you-join-codex

#15 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

If you actually care, I made a topic about this a while ago and have a few numbers already... surveyed

http://www.neocodex....-you-join-codex

That topic is 2 years already?

AND Punk complimented me?

What.

#16 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

What.

Yup! Oh how time flies when you waste your time discussing Neopets

#17 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

What.

I was young and stupid back then. Well, no. I was still old back then, and probably just as stupid as I am today. But anyways... you really need to play neopets more often. I enjoy your posts.

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

But anyways... you really need to play neopets more often. I enjoy your posts.

I keep meaning to and actually did during the war event, but then I get so incredibly lazy that I can't even get around to open the Program Manager.

#19 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

One of Many? Wow.

#20 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:53 AM

I think I started using the APers first and I don't know how I actually GOT into the cheating scene, but after I used the APers I graduated to ABers and what have you. IDK I lurked a lot when I started here, then I started posting and such.

Edit: Oh wait I remember. I was (still am) too fucking lazy to price my own shop so I searched for a program that could do it for me.

Edited by Irrana, 17 April 2013 - 03:55 AM.

#21 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

A while back I was thinking about selling one of my accounts, and the user "Kiwi" and I have been friends for quite some time now and she was registered here, and told me about it. So I joined, and here I am :)

#22 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

I found the item database first. I must have Googled a Neopian item or something like that and because I was curious, I made an account.

#23 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

I wanted more shiny stuff so I search for ways to cheat in flash games. So first thing for me were the AoBs, then ABer and other automation.

#24 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

I was just seeing what my brother was up to on here

#25 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

I was looking for SCAR scripts or autoit scripts to play games for me. Then i stumbled upon this baby and realized i was missing out on something far better

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lol, neo, codex, neocodex, pyro, epic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users