How do YOU make NP?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

So I have had my account for about 7 years now and I use to just do my dailies occasionally play games, scammed keyquest with multiple accounts and computers now im trying ABing which isn't all that easy without advanced made about 2 mill but it's been a month and half maybe more. Just wondering if some of you guys have some different strategies. whether they be legit or not. HOW do people get to the hundreds of millions, between 4 acounts I only have like 15 mil and a lab map.

Edited by Silvermajra, 17 April 2013 - 07:55 PM.

#2 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

Buy it for a grand total of like 5 galaxy bucks

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

scamming newbs on neocodex.us

Jk, advanced AB'ing is soooooooooo much better

#4 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

Silvermajra I'm pretty much in the same boat as you and I've been asking myself the same things you are.  I've been constantly reading through the threads here and I've pretty much decided I have to go advanced to give this a "real" try.  That or just go back to dailies.

#5 kittenxx

kittenxx
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Tbh, Key Quest and buying things :x

#6 thefish

thefish
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

once u go advanced, you never go back :)

#7 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

Advanced ABing. But before that I was able to restock on my own (but it takes a LOT of time and I don't have it anymore) or I play Keyquest. Very profitable. Even if you get silver keys (2 player mode is most profitable imho) you still can get neggs and codestones which, if you don't use them anyway, yields profits. It's a bit slow but it's enough to make a cushion ... but again, time is an issue. I'm only able to play so much because I'm on my spring holidays at school because it's exam season.

#8 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

Stockmarket and Food Club (if you got an old account) gives about million / month profit each. I AoB some World Challenge map pieces and of course AB from time to time.

#9 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

Habitarium. I don't really autobuy because I'm pretty sure I won't get anything because of my slow net. :p I used to scoresend though.

#10 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:13 AM

Habitarium, the stock market, and I never miss my dailies. Every once in a while I'll submit an entry to the Art Gallery... sometimes TNT is really nice and awards multi million petpets or paint brushes. :)

#11 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

ABing and SSing are just a couple of methods of generating income, granted they are the most popular, and prossibly the most profitable?

There's other programs out there with other ways to generate profit- I usually resort to other activities while my accounts are waiting for the next AB session.  As mentioned above there's stocks/foodclub/dailies, then there's auction sniping, among a few other things :)

#12 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

Habitarium, occasional light ABing, and AoB in games. I try to keep it as illegitimately legitimate as possible :3

Not sure if that even makes any sense! :D

#13 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

Advanced simply isnt an option for me as far as paying cash. ( Wish it were but its not) Not too sure what scoresending is exactly is it safe? Food Club how exactly do you guys make money of that it seems way too much of a gamble? I do the stockmarket still have a portfolio with like 500,000 shares just takes forever to matriculate. Habitarium was too time consuming and harsh on my Computer i feel, i have a level 50 with bunch of eggs stocked might give it a try. Is there a way to get advanced without paying? I know thay use to give it to awesome members but I heard they dont really do that anymore. Thinking about joining a mall but still dont know how to sustain the shop. any of you guys in a mall? maybe drop my profit margin to like 1000 and just stock a ton? Does overpricing work?

PS whats AoB?

Edited by Silvermajra, 18 April 2013 - 08:31 AM.

#14 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

Sounds like u need to use the search function for guides. U can pay for advanced with np. Generally ull make it back if u have multiple accounts

#15 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

Advanced simply isnt an option for me as far as paying cash. ( Wish it were but its not) Not too sure what scoresending is exactly is it safe? Food Club how exactly do you guys make money of that it seems way too much of a gamble? I do the stockmarket still have a portfolio with like 500,000 shares just takes forever to matriculate. Habitarium was too time consuming and harsh on my Computer i feel, i have a level 50 with bunch of eggs stocked might give it a try. Is there a way to get advanced without paying? I know thay use to give it to awesome members but I heard they dont really do that anymore. Thinking about joining a mall but still dont know how to sustain the shop. any of you guys in a mall? maybe drop my profit margin to like 1000 and just stock a ton? Does overpricing work?

PS whats AoB?

Array of Bytes; used to edit SWF's (Neopets flash games). Generally these codes give you unlimited lives, 'god mode' and unlimited time. You'll be able to find the guides and topics easily with the search option.

Here's a nice spoon full, here comes the birdy *vroooooom*

Edited by Adam, 18 April 2013 - 08:48 AM.

#16 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Thanks guys I will definitely be looking into these just from that link Adam I pretty much got the idea but have you guys gotten Iced for it at all? Is it a good idea to get top scores lol (probably not just curious how people really get them)

#17 kr3w

kr3w
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

I used to make millions scamming people with paint brush plushies, Im talking MILLIONS! 

The plushies looked damn near identical to the real thing and the names where different.

example of old: Faerie Paint Brush Plushie 

example of new: Faerie Brush Plushie

People at first glance on the trading post back in the day used to see the first three words " Faerie Paint Brush" and my description saying something like, "Anything,, obo" and they would throw a lowball about for 100k less than what they thought it was worth and i would make 500k off of a 20k item over and over again. I can still pull it off these days but people caught on and exploited my excellence. Now the graphics and name are completely different. Baby brush plushie is the best bet now days.

#18 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

wooooww what a sleaze I like it nah just kidding lol im above that

#19 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

My older brother used to just ask people for some, and they were like, sure! That was in 1999 though, and he's all married and stuff now.

#20 Soul30

Soul30
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

By shop and stuff what this site providing me for it:)

#21 OttoBuyer

OttoBuyer
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

AB'ing now. I used to legit restock and I made a decent amount of that. AB'ing is so much better though, haha :D

#22 Royalflush

Royalflush
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

I have no idea how people make like 1mil per day. I can't rs at AAA because, although my internet is fast enough, I'm so far from the serves and VPN really doesn't solve me situation. I rs a lot, but I don't get even close to 1mil.  :(

#23 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

yeah me neither i get like 100k in HTS if im lucky using non-advanced.

#24 Sleepydude

Sleepydude
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

Autobuying, stocks, battledoming, flash games here and there, long term investments. A little of everything.

#25 Lapseintime

Lapseintime
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

Just Habitarium at the moment, with some games and dailies thrown in. Just joined here to see guides and other methods people have, so far it has been interesting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users