• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

No I wouldn't.

That's a stupid idea.

Yeah I know. Just having some fun, sorry.

#77 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

Yeah I know. Just having some fun, sorry.

You have to remember that I watch anime, not make it.

#78 Wenis

Wenis
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

Neo is dying a slow painful death, I for see it being around for another like 3 years in my eyes just based on how many users still play the game

Viacom could care less because they will move onto their next cash cow soon enough and the run that into the ground eventually

its very say but very inevitable

Plus the younger fan base would rather play Iphone games then spent the time and effort into building something

they like the instantness of app based games

#79 NightHawk

NightHawk
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

Neo is dying a slow painful death, I for see it being around for another like 3 years in my eyes just based on how many users still play the game

Viacom could care less because they will move onto their next cash cow soon enough and the run that into the ground eventually

its very say but very inevitable

Plus the younger fan base would rather play Iphone games then spent the time and effort into building something

they like the instantness of app based games

That's true, the new generation is pretty well all instant gratification and to sit there and build toward something is well out of their idea of fun.  If anything Neopet's will stay around for the niche members because there will always be the certain amount of people playing that.  Its like RS, it has been predicted they are going to die but, they seem to be staying around with around 100k members(This number was lower for a while).

#80 Zebra

Zebra
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

I think they have pretty much established a loyal base of customers, then there are those with multiple accounts. Once those loyal customers decide to leave, we can see the numbers dwindle quite a bit. 

#81 Wenis

Wenis
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

Yah but loyal users wont keep it around forever no matter how loyal they are

Viacom is not hitting the new big numbered fan base with neo anymore and if they were smart they would start investing in downloadable apps

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: where, is, neopets, heading

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users