Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] FastClicker + Habitarium = More NP!

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

POPULAR POST!

* This guide involves taking advantage of a glitch * Though there is no evidence of anyone being frozen for using it, the possibility is still there * If this makes you uncomfortable DON'T USE IT!! * I am not responsible for the loss of anyone's account *

This is a little thing I do to turn that measly 100k a day from habitarium into a much more reasonable ~500K a day :3

Keep in mind that this glitch may depend on things like your computers speed, server lag, and game lag, so results may vary and settings may need to be tweaked.

First thing you will need is Fast Mouse Clicker by xytor http://sourceforge.n...ts/fastclicker/

1_zpsdfb0f593.jpg

Basically you'll be using this to pick up your purple gems for now instead of just clicking with your mouse. Wiggling the mouse over the gem will sometimes encourage extra pickups. I typically get 5 pickups out of 1 gem, which is how my 100K gets cranked up to around 500 :)

Now for the settings, you are always going to want to use toggle and not press, but clicks per second should be tweaked if the game is lagging too much or you're not getting good results

For example, on my desktop 10 per second gets me the best result, while on my laptop 10 is too fast, so I have it set to 7.

You'll want to go up and down by 1 to see how it effects the game, but it's really not too hard to set up, and it's WELL WORTH A SHOT if you use Habitarium to make your NP.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! I know some people have a hard time getting this glitch to work for them :/ but I hope most of you are fortunate like me and others to get it working for you!!! It really is quite amazing :3

Edited by aNEWvision, 05 May 2013 - 12:43 PM.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

Now I feel more incentive to restart playing habi (not resetting it, just start playing again). This will be very useful when my laptop comes in and I want to amass more NP to send to my side for AAA ABing! +rep!

#3 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Now I feel more incentive to restart playing habi (not resetting it, just start playing again). This will be very useful when my laptop comes in and I want to amass more NP to send to my side for AAA ABing! +rep!

Thank you! ;) It's a nice way to stock up on some semi-legit spending NP and I even started using it on my main! (I'm so bad!) haha

This glitch has been around soooo long, and no one seems to be getting iced... TNT must know about it... THEY ARE PROBABLY READING THIS GUIDE RIGHT NOW! 0_0

#4 Aerodactyl

Aerodactyl
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

Awesome! Just got around reading this and hopefully it works for me! :)

Will be very useful for me when I've been RS banned.

Thanks!

#5 NaMasTe

NaMasTe
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

+1 rep! this worked for me.. started making over 100k+ easily even with buying daily stock (15k), training(50k+, 5 codestones training currently), and what not lol..

#6 StudMuffin

StudMuffin
  • 242 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

This has been one of my favorite exploits for quite some time.. +rep

Also note, I've never gotten frozen doing it on my main with superhuman speeds.. I don't play habi on any shells though, does someone have any experience attempting this with ridiculously fast speeds on a shell?

Edited by TJay, 28 April 2013 - 06:30 PM.

#7 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

This has been one of my favorite exploits for quite some time.. +rep

Also note, I've never gotten frozen doing it on my main with superhuman speeds.. I don't play habi on any shells though, does someone have any experience attempting this with ridiculously fast speeds on a shell?

ridiculously fast speeds make the game crash :)

#8 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Would this work for experience crystals as well?

#9 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Uh.. I'm getting very inconsistent results with the same fast click settings. Sometimes it picks up 500NP, 2500NP or anything inbetween. Does it work better with a fast computer or with a lagging one?

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Uh.. I'm getting very inconsistent results with the same fast click settings. Sometimes it picks up 500NP, 2500NP or anything inbetween. Does it work better with a fast computer or with a lagging one?

I would guess it would work better with a lagging one because it would take longer to react.

#11 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:37 AM

Would this work for experience crystals as well?

Yep.

Firefox freezes for me when I click at 25/1000. What the Hell, Firefox :( It never used to before.

#12 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

Yep.

Firefox freezes for me when I click at 25/1000. What the Hell, Firefox :( It never used to before.

lower your speed

#13 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

For Linux users:

Don't know if there are other simpler tools out there but I'm using xdotool

Bind the following command to a keyboard shortcut: xdotool click --repeat 8 --delay 5 1

Explanation: make 8 clicks with 5 ms delay between each click, mouse button 1. Number of clicks and delay can be adjusted.

Usage: Hover your mouse cursor over a purple gem and type your shortcut.

#14 Mud

Mud
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

May I ask how long you've been doing this without getting in trouble? I want to try it on my main :)

#15 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

This works for other games too so... +1.

Edited by Yung, 17 May 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#16 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

May I ask how long you've been doing this without getting in trouble? I want to try it on my main :)

About a month, every crystal I collect, on two accounts. No trouble.

#17 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

Thank you! This is perfect now that I'm in a hotel and I don't have my Habi running as often as normal. :)

#18 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

Thank you! This is perfect now that I'm in a hotel and I don't have my Habi running as often as normal. :)

I'm so glad people are getting this to work :lol2:

What kind of results are you getting?

#19 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

I'm getting anywhere from 1,500 to 2,500 every time ^_^ this is awesome

#20 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

I'm getting anywhere from 1,500 to 2,500 every time ^_^ this is awesome

AWESOME!! :D That's great! that's around what I get! :) so your settings are tweaked nicely!

#21 Gaintly

Gaintly
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

I would like to add to that if you're one of those who leaves their habi running all day and only touch it like once every eight hours or so, when you get back to a screen full of gems, collect all your gems, then place all your workers and whatnot into houses, THEN refresh the page. Your P3s should be healed to full health without needing to wait the couple minutes or so it normally takes for them to regenerate health. A couple times I've been unlucky though and they don't auto-heal, but I find it does that most often after whenever I've left it sitting for about 6-8 hours or more.

Another tip for extra XP is to do the above, BUT collect/discard your current eggs and then re-sit your Nesters, THEN refresh. In addition to your P3s in houses being fully healed you should also have fully generated new eggs that can be re-harvested or re-discarded (not a duplicate of the ones before, completely new eggs with different species and types). 

If you're extra super lucky, sometimes even more purple gems pop up. The most I've gotten is maybe one full screen, then half a screen, and another half a screen after refreshing.

I'm using Chrome, not sure if this works for other browsers or if it's just mine that works like that.

#22 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

I would like to add to that if you're one of those who leaves their habi running all day and only touch it like once every eight hours or so, when you get back to a screen full of gems, collect all your gems, then place all your workers and whatnot into houses, THEN refresh the page. Your P3s should be healed to full health without needing to wait the couple minutes or so it normally takes for them to regenerate health. A couple times I've been unlucky though and they don't auto-heal, but I find it does that most often after whenever I've left it sitting for about 6-8 hours or more.

Another tip for extra XP is to do the above, BUT collect/discard your current eggs and then re-sit your Nesters, THEN refresh. In addition to your P3s in houses being fully healed you should also have fully generated new eggs that can be re-harvested or re-discarded (not a duplicate of the ones before, completely new eggs with different species and types). 

If you're extra super lucky, sometimes even more purple gems pop up. The most I've gotten is maybe one full screen, then half a screen, and another half a screen after refreshing.

I'm using Chrome, not sure if this works for other browsers or if it's just mine that works like that.

The "extra" gems aren't extra, they are just gems that couldn't be placed because the board is full. There is also no method to instantly recovering your p3s and regenerating eggs, it's random, a problem with the game... if you'd want to call it a problem.

#23 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Wow this is great, thanks for sharing! 

#24 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Wow this is great, thanks for sharing! 

No problem! Glad to hear it's working :)

#25 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

Something I've noticed, sometimes wiggling the cursor a bit over the gem while the game is lagging and the clicker is clicking will yield better results than if the cursor is just kept stationary, or at least so I've observed on my rather slow laptop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users