I keep getting this error for the Bilge Dice AP >>

Could not access neopets page after three tries, stopping the program
\

#27 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

Yes, I have that problem too. It always says that the price limit is exceeded.

Also, it would be nice to be able to set the number of prices to search for before determining how much an item costs or buying it.

This.

#28 joedus

joedus
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

Shop pricing doesn't work on Abrosia. Also scheduler doesn't seem to work for me...

#29 NightHawk

NightHawk
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

Shop pricing doesn't work on Abrosia. Also scheduler doesn't seem to work for me...

I can verify that the pricer doesn't work.

#30 cielpurpphantom

cielpurpphantom
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

Im not an advanced member but the only programs i can use are

-Ambrosia

-Pyramids

-Edna/Kitchen Quest

-Shop Auto pricer

-Dice-a-Roo

-CellBlock

-Shapeshifter

-Pawkeet Slots

-Bucy B Slots

-Gormball

-Safety Deposit Box (Not sure i havent tested it but my sdb doesnt have much in it so i have no need yet)

as for everything else it does not work most of them say navigating to program and then it goes idle and the only one i have discovered that has diffrent msg is the Bilge Dice program and that has already been brought to your attention i assume but thank you for reading this and i hope it is take care of swiftly ~~~ Ciel

#31 yuqq

yuqq
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

In addition to what Ciel listed, neggsweeper also works for me.

And shapeshifter only works up to a certain point :(

Edited by yuqq, 14 May 2013 - 07:29 AM.

#32 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

Im not an advanced member but the only programs i can use are

-Ambrosia

-Pyramids

-Edna/Kitchen Quest

-Shop Auto pricer

-Dice-a-Roo

-CellBlock

-Shapeshifter

-Pawkeet Slots

-Bucy B Slots

-Gormball

-Safety Deposit Box (Not sure i havent tested it but my sdb doesnt have much in it so i have no need yet)

as for everything else it does not work most of them say navigating to program and then it goes idle and the only one i have discovered that has diffrent msg is the Bilge Dice program and that has already been brought to your attention i assume but thank you for reading this and i hope it is take care of swiftly ~~~ Ciel

Kitchen quest definitely does not work. Even when the price for all the items is below threshold (no errors of being too expensive) it will attempt to purchase the first item, and then suddenly switch to waiting for the quest to expire.

#33 hodor

hodor
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

Bilge Dice doesn't work at all.

#34 EsoNP

EsoNP
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

Along with the list on the first post, Scarab21 AP isn't working for me either. Freezes up like the other broken programs.

#35 Icarus

Icarus
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

When are these going to be fixed~?

#36 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Someday.

Maybe.

#37 tornadointhesky

tornadointhesky
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

scheduler on abrosia and dice a roo both don't work for me....

i'm on a mac too, so it seems like these two don't mix. 

#38 NightHawk

NightHawk
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

The pricer on Abrosia hasn't been fixed so probably a while...

#39 BesolHut

BesolHut
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Yah the pricer I think is still not working

#40 Tetramaze

Tetramaze
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

the pricer on abrosia for me works ONLY after the igloo (with items bought there only maybe? didn't check) if im ab'ing on normal shops it just moves the items in my shop without pricing them.

shapeshifter solver doesnt work at all,stuck at level 2

#41 iPlay

iPlay
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

the pricer on abrosia for me works ONLY after the igloo (with items bought there only maybe? didn't check) if im ab'ing on normal shops it just moves the items in my shop without pricing them.

shapeshifter solver doesnt work at all,stuck at level 2

Yep, the Shapeshifter solver stopped working for me too. But I'm currently using the one on Valorous's suite. Just search Valorous on the forum, you'll find it.

#42 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

Yep, the Shapeshifter solver stopped working for me too. But I'm currently using the one on Valorous's suite. Just search Valorous on the forum, you'll find it.

It's no secret so why not direct link it? http://www.neocodex....hop-pricer-etc/

#43 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

SDB program isn't letting me move my stuff into my inventory. Not sure if it's just me or the program lol

#44 bobbie9972

bobbie9972
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

Is there any recent update on the meeting that was intended to take place to discuss these non working programs? Can we expect a fix to these any time soon?

#45 Icarus

Icarus
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

Most of these programs won't be fixed, I assume.

I just hope the Neopets Suite someone here made (forgot their name) will include most of these someday! :)

#46 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

Most of these programs won't be fixed, I assume.

I just hope the Neopets Suite someone here made (forgot their name) will include most of these someday! :)

Why would you assume such a thing? Why would this topic even exists?

I ASS-U-ME it was created to address problems with the programs so they can eventually be fixed... and if I remember correctly, that is even said somewhere in these long long pages of responses (a whole 2) if you would just read :)

Hi all,

The staff are meeting up in about 7 hours from now, and we would like to know what programs are working and what aren't.

So, if you want to help us out, please reply in this topic with the names of some programs that do not work, along with the issues (if you can. We can refer to the actual program topics for that information). We will put them on a list and deactivate them until we can fix them (if the fix doesn't take a few minutes to do, of course).

Thanks!

Oh, will you look at that... right in the OP... well done :) I even bolded it for you, in case you somehow miss it again

I love when people post without even reading ahahahaha!

Edited by aNEWvision, 24 May 2013 - 09:01 AM.

#47 mrcoconut

mrcoconut
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

Thank you for this 

#48 EsoNP

EsoNP
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

SDB program isn't letting me move my stuff into my inventory. Not sure if it's just me or the program lol

In order to select an item, you have to doubleclick the small box to the left. It's selected when the box turns green.

#49 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

In order to select an item, you have to doubleclick the small box to the left. It's selected when the box turns green.

Yeah, then it might be the program because I did that. I also made sure that my pin had been entered and everything.

#50 ergonio

ergonio
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

ah i tried to gogogo player today, and was wondering why it did not do anything :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users