Quantcast

Photo

Does anyone know a working NP Generator?

np generator neopets money richness

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 smeargle45

smeargle45
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hi.

I just joined a few minutes ago, so yay for joining. :)

My question is this:

I've been desperate to find a working NP Generator. I've tried downloading other ones, but they're either survey protected or they need another download to support them. If you guys know one that isn't survey protected, hasn't been patched or they need another download to support them, please can you send me the download link? Thanks,

PS If possible, I would also like a working Item Generator. Many thanks. :)

#2 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

Member Since Today, 05:37 PM

Joins today. Is already begging.

#3 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Member Since Today, 05:37 PM

Joins today. Is already begging.

I don't see him begging for anything...

#4 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Are you serious? Search the forum first; dont make pointless posts.

#5 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

I don't see him begging for anything...

He was trying to ask for it, but in reality he's basically begging for us to give him something right away.

#6 smeargle45

smeargle45
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Pyro699... Oh sorry. You're right. How silly of me...

#7 Pand0rah

Pand0rah
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

i-want-it-now.gif

BUT I WANT IT NOW!

(all that went on in my head)

#8 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

He was trying to ask for it, but in reality he's basically begging for us to give him something right away.

What? He was asking for an NP generator since he isn't aware that he old one doesn't work anymore lmao

That isn't exactly begging :p

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

An NP generator is far-fetched enough, but an item generator? Really?

#10 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

An NP generator is far-fetched enough, but an item generator? Really?

We had a NP generator though...

#11 smeargle45

smeargle45
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

OK Guys. I'm a girl. So don't call me "he" second i'm not begging. I'm simply asking if anyone knows a working generator and can send me the download link. I don't think thats begging, but if it's the rules... *sigh* I will simply ignore this.

#12 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

OK Guys. I'm a girl. So don't call me "he" second i'm not begging. I'm simply asking if anyone knows a working generator and can send me the download link. I don't think thats begging, but if it's the rules... *sigh* I will simply ignore this.

We don't have one. We do have plenty of programs to help you though. Check out the Neocodex Guide Directory.

It's linked in my signature below.

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

We had a NP generator though...

It didn't actually generate neopoints.

OK Guys. I'm a girl. So don't call me "he"

I don't want to sound mean, but how would we have known this beforehand?

#14 smeargle45

smeargle45
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

I'm sorry. I just wanted to be a rich neopian... Yung, I looked at the link you told me and I could not find what I was looking for... Oh well, its back to looking on the internet, hoping for working generators... :(

#15 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

I'm sorry. I just wanted to be a rich neopian... Yung, I looked at the link you told me and I could not find what I was looking for... Oh well, its back to looking on the internet, hoping for working generators... :(

Or you could start going through our bountiful guides of data wealth on how to make Neopoint legit and illegit. You could use any of our many programs to earn neopoints, seemingly "generating" Neopoints.

#16 smeargle45

smeargle45
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

Oh thank you Yung. There might not be an actual NP Generator, but there may be one similar to a generator. Thanks everyone! :)

#17 Pand0rah

Pand0rah
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

I think all the information within this forum is a great start to become a rich neopian, if not the best resource out there :)

#18 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

Oh thank you Yung. There might not be an actual NP Generator, but there may be one similar to a generator. Thanks everyone! :)

All the "generators" did was click the sponsor links, and those got taken down a kind of long time ago :p The next best thing is to AB/AoB/score send~
If you use the search function right at the top of the page it'll help you a lot ^^

#19 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

All the "generators" did was click the sponsor links, and those got taken down a kind of long time ago :p The next best thing is to AB/AoB/score send~
If you use the search function right at the top of the page it'll help you a lot ^^

And virtually anything you'll find via search that is useful is generally going to be found in the Guide Directory. Just go to the relevant section and it covers the programs, how to use them, and so on.

#20 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:19 AM

The short answer to your question is "No". 

No one has a working NP generator on the internet because the way of generating NP was taken down by TNT. 

The next best thing (and almost certainly better than a generator) is using the guides on here to earn NP. Even using the tools and info on here, it requires effort to become a rich neopian. 

#21 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

well there is a legitimate np generator 

it's called the games room emot-science.gif

#22 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

To actually answer the question that was asked, there is no such thing as an NP generator anywhere.

#23 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:47 AM

Way to go guys, ridicule our newest members, that's a great way to grow the forum and encourage people to stay once they've signed up.

Some of you people, seriously.

#24 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

Way to go guys, ridicule our newest members, that's a great way to grow the forum and encourage people to stay once they've signed up.

Some of you people, seriously.

couldent agree more. new people post all the time asking a question sorry they didnt "search" the fourm.... they dont know about that yet . and get reiculed and made feel like shit n never post agian.......... i agree 100% with nymh some people need to grow the eff up

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

couldent agree more. new people post all the time asking a question sorry they didnt "search" the fourm.... they dont know about that yet . and get reiculed and made feel like shit n never post agian.......... i agree 100% with nymh some people need to grow the eff up

How can they not know about the search bar? It's right at the top of the page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: np, generator, neopets, money, richness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users