Quantcast

Photo

Does anyone know a working NP Generator?

np generator neopets money richness

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#26 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:00 AM

How can they not know about the search bar? It's right at the top of the page.

Maybe they have never been on a forum before and don't know that posts are searchable. Maybe they're used to the NeoBoards. Maybe they're 12 and what is this? Maybe they're so eager and excited when they join to finally get some answers that they post without looking around a little first. Who cares? We should be giving them the tools they need to be productive members and hope that they use them. It's not their fault that the last 2000 members that joined asked the same exact questions and we're weary of answering them.

If you (in general) are going to make someone new feel like shit for asking a simple question, I think it would be in the best interest of the forum to just mosy on and ignore that instinct, and let someone who is capable of giving constructive information and guidance do it instead. Better for them to have one or two good responses than a dozen that make them feel like a stupid unwanted outsider in an elitist forum.

#27 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

Maybe they have never been on a forum before and don't know that posts are searchable. Maybe they're used to the NeoBoards. Maybe they're 12 and what is this? Maybe they're so eager and excited when they join to finally get some answers that they post without looking around a little first. Who cares? We should be giving them the tools they need to be productive members and hope that they use them. It's not their fault that the last 2000 members that joined asked the same exact questions and we're weary of answering them.

If you (in general) are going to make someone new feel like shit for asking a simple question, I think it would be in the best interest of the forum to just mosy on and ignore that instinct, and let someone who is capable of giving constructive information and guidance do it instead. Better for them to have one or two good responses than a dozen that make them feel like a stupid unwanted outsider in an elitist forum.

No kidding eh?
Drives me effing bonkers when people take it upon themselves to "backseat moderate" and in the same breathe they are basically flaming/trolling new people. I couldn't have said it better than you did Cristen.

How the hell are we supposed to promote forum activity if all our new members are being bullied and intimidated until they stop coming around?

(To specify, I am not directing this at Elindoril because I think certain others were far more hostile in this thread.)

#28 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

Maybe they're 12 and what is this?

If they're 12 they'll be getting suspended until their 13th birthday anyway. :p

#29 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:05 AM

We should be giving them the tools they need to be productive members and hope that they use them.

I thought that's what I did?

Drives me effing bonkers when people take it upon themselves to "backseat moderate" and in the same breathe they are basically flaming/trolling new people.

I wasn't trying to backseat moderate. :-/ ?

How the hell are we supposed to promote forum activity if all our new members are being bullied and intimidated until they stop coming around?

Another way to help promote forum activity is by giving members that stick around things to do, focus on, read about, and have positions in the community where they can grow into. A happy healthier community.

#30 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

Another way to help promote forum activity is by giving members that stick around things to do, focus on, read about, and have positions in the community where they can grow into. A happy healthier community.

And it could be that you weren't the main point of those comments. The world doesn't revolve around you.

#31 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:03 AM

And it could be that you weren't the main point of those comments. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Meh. It should. I'm a pretty large focal point for most cosmic events already.

#32 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:04 AM

The short answer to your question is "No". 

No one has a working NP generator on the internet because the way of generating NP was taken down by TNT. 

The next best thing (and almost certainly better than a generator) is using the guides on here to earn NP. Even using the tools and info on here, it requires effort to become a rich neopian.

To actually answer the question that was asked, there is no such thing as an NP generator anywhere.

Don't lie to the poor guy. There are two around :3

#33 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Not trying to lead the thread in a diffent direction, but THANK YOU NYMH AND KATE. I would contribute to the rant but it would just be redundant. :p

Anyways, smeargle45 - use the search function first, and if you can't find what you're looking for go ahead and ask. Ignore snide comments, there are several people around here that are more than happy to help you. ^__^

And of course welcome to Codex. :D

#34 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

Not trying to lead the thread in a diffent direction, but THANK YOU NYMH AND KATE. I would contribute to the rant but it would just be redundant. :p

Anyways, smeargle45 - use the search function first, and if you can't find what you're looking for go ahead and ask. Ignore snide comments, there are several people around here that are more than happy to help you. ^__^

And of course welcome to Codex. :D

This is an oldish thread so it probably isn't as relevant for Smeagle at this point as it is for other new members.

As far as the rant thing there isn't much to be said about the childish behavior exhibited by our administrator or the handful of other members that Nymh and Kate were addressing. It's just shameful, nothing more.

#35 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

Don't flatter yourself dear, wasn't referring to you either lol

#36 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

^^ kate goes in for the kill haha

#37 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

Regular enemas too.

#38 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

This is an oldish thread so it probably isn't as relevant for Smeagle at this point as it is for other new members.

As far as the rant thing there isn't much to be said about the childish behavior exhibited by our administrator or the handful of other members that Nymh and Kate were addressing. It's just shameful, nothing more.

Whoops. I need to stop coming on the forums drunk. :p

#39 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

There is one relevant post on this page. Can you all stop with the passive-aggressive into straight aggressive posts please.

#40 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

There isn't a working one HERE on Codex. Since we aren't allowed to link to other sites without express permission from the Admins, question answered, topic locked.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: np, generator, neopets, money, richness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users