Photo

Bony Grarrl Club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 RuthChew

RuthChew
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

How hard is it to get one? I need it for this avatar.

http://www.neocodex....ullinfo&view=40

I don't really care to keep this particular item, I just want the avatar.

#2 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

Well seeing the only one on TP is 120 mil and priced in the DB at 102 mil a pretty hard avatar to get. Most avatar collectors don't get this avatar to further into collecting. You will need to find a lender and that is very hard since there are lots of scammers on the Avatar boards. Best advice. 1. Build you avatar count up. 2. Ask on the avatar boards to be lent but that is after step one. OR you could always buy a lend.

#3 RuthChew

RuthChew
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hmm, I can see and understand why they wouldn't be so trusting even after someone lent me the NP to get the Adam avatar. I'll simply need to get around ....hmm I guess 250 avatars or more. I have 151 so far. Aside from this av avatar I still have a ton of game ones to get.

I guess you could just sum it up as "One does not simply borrow Bony Grarrl Club"

#4 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

there is a pair lending one on the avatar board on neopets.

but they rate your account and the lender(annon) wont even contact you if they don like the looks of your account.

so as said before. you will probably need more avatars.

(or just have a larger pot of collateral to offer)

#5 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

There are plenty of users willing to lend but they have to deem you worthy... Or trustworthy rather. Which is entirely understandable.
Just work on your account, save up collateral, and make a pet page explaining your Neo achievements and why you deserve to be lent :p

#6 RuthChew

RuthChew
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

Honestly, I'm thinking of just saving up for one. Lol.

Which is weird considering I don't actually care about the items since they're just virtual graphics and lines of code. I care more about beating other people at games than anything else.

#7 Icarus

Icarus
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:32 AM

Make friends on the AC.

#8 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

I've got 240 avatars (I think), level 50 habitarium, 12 keyquest tokens, but my account is 5 months. That alone turns people off. Still waiting for a lend for the big three.

#9 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:25 AM

But well, 240 isn't that much.. I mean, it is for a 5- month- account! But I know people who have >300 avatars and still lack of MSPP and SuAP (don't know how about BCG, though).

Besides, I can just underline what others already told you; either buy yourself the lend or build your avatar count up.

If you care about games etc that much, the avatar games shouldn't be that hard (and there is the SS/AoB after all) :)

#10 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

I'm at 251 one and have most of the game avatars. There are a few I wont get (i.e Math's Nightmare), because I dont want to be in the top 50. Being in the top 50 brings attention to my account. I'm missing the random ones. Damn my luck!

#11 thecurrytalk

thecurrytalk
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

and just make sure you dont feed it to your grarrl!

#12 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

I've seen someone feeding BGC to his Grarrl instead of equipping it. That's one costly meal. :p

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

Spoiler

#14 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:12 AM