Quantcast

Photo

Where can I find Python Required Runtime Files?

python required runtime files pc

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 smeargle45

smeargle45
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

OK First of all I know this isn't the greatest topic area to do this, but forgive me. Where I tried to do it, it didn't let me write a new topic. Anyways here's the main topic:

Remember that I was looking for a NP Generator? Well good news! I found one! However I need the "Python Required Runtime Files" from neocodex.us. Since I'm getting used to this site, I have no clue where anything is. I also have a little bit of extra info. I have a few Mac's in my house, and one of them has a PC emulator. That's the one I'm using now. Also if you could tell me if you still have it or not cuz some of the things I tried to open wouldn't let me open it. So please tell me if you still have it or not, thanks!  :rolleyes:

#2 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

Where on earth did you find this NP Generator? Has to be around four years old if it needs those files. :p

#3 smeargle45

smeargle45
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Searching on google for HOURS. Do you know if you can tell me if you have the file Python Required Runtime Files please?

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

If it's our NP generator then it won't even work. TNT disabled the sponsor links that it depended on.

#5 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

I don't think that will work anymore. But here: http://www.neocodex..../pyreqfiles.zip

It uses Mumei's old authentication and we don't have that built into our site anymore. :(

If it's our NP generator then it won't even work. TNT disabled the sponsor links that it depended on.

Oh, and that.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

If it's not our NP generator then it's probably a scam too.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

If it's not our NP generator then it's probably a scam too.

What kind of cruel person would scam innocent players out of their generated NP?

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

What kind of cruel person would scam innocent players out of their generated NP?

Mexicans.

#9 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:19 AM

Mexicans.

Gee and here I was thinking all along that it was them pesky mimes.

mime-invisible-wall.gif

Edited by ic3doom, 29 May 2013 - 04:21 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: python, required, runtime, files, pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users