159 replies to this topic

#1 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

POPULAR POST!

Alright, ladies and gents, I've made my Score Sender able to send scores to Yooyuball. :yahoo:

If you'd like to make your own list, I suggest reading this guide thoroughly. I'll try to make it short, yet packed with info.

So I'll assume you have the SSer, and you're already on a team for the AC.

You're wondering what the hell a score would look like to send for this, I'm sure. :lol:

It's weird as hell. ^_^

Here's your example score:

GameID: 1288 Score: 1,0,0,0,0,1,1,2,2,1 Time: 200

The game ID for YYB is 1288. Don't forget. ;) People WILL ask. I can't answer them all.

But yes...now broken down, for just the score...

What the fuck, right? :WTF:

I'll break it down for you.

The red is your enemy team, while the blue is yours.

Sure, you can give your enemies all 0's, because fuck those guys. :shifty: But to keep it legit looking, give them a point once in a while.

The blue code is yours, and for this reason, you want it to be higher...and perhaps a bit neat.

Here's what my scores are looking like so far.

ZXiiGcD.png

Now, you're probably looking back at the score (1,1,2,2,1) and saying "Alright, Loryche gets 1, Scrap gets 1..." no. Not necessarily.

Although you CAN just put numbers in and they'll reflect the score just fine, some people want to know what they're actually doing. It gets complicated though. :/

---------------------------

Short Version: Makes sense

Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------

Long Version: (Pretty unnecessary. Señor Futurama can confirm this. Read the short version.)

Spoiler

-----------

Long story short: 1,0,0,0,0,1,1,2,2,1 The lower the red side, the better for you. That's just an example, of course, where everyone does something to help out.

Notes:

• Ranges DO work. Feel free to do 0,0,0,0,0,0-1,0-1,1,0-2,0-2 or whatever if you want.
  • If this confuses you, I'm sure someone will put up a great list. :thumbsup:
  • I uh, I think it's only set to WIN...so...don't let the other team score higher than you. I don't know what will happen. Fixed.

If you just want what I used for testing, here ya go. Works fine. :whistling: Nothing wrong with randomizing most of it.

GameID: 1288 Score: 0-1,0,0,0,0-1,1,0-3,0-3,0-2,1 Time: 190

Edited by sLAUGHTER, 04 June 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#2 Shapesnatch

Shapesnatch
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

Looks awesome!

#3 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

i think its better if you use another picture, maybe one without the team? LOL anyways this is great thanks!

#4 darkmadness

darkmadness
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

i think its better if you use another picture, maybe one without the team? LOL anyways this is great thanks!

Was just about to post that hahahaha

Anyway, can't wait to try this out, thanks so much for the time and effort you put in! (will rep tomorrow, I am out of votes!)

Edited by darkmadness, 01 June 2013 - 06:15 PM.

#5 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

Awesome, can't wait to try it!

#6 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

there's something iv been wondering:

(1,0,0,0,0,1,1,2,2,1)

the first red number is actually the enemy's goalkeeper, how can their goalkeeper score for them? lol or does this count as a save?

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Thank you! Now I don't have to sit and play endless YYB games. Version 1.4.2 is the one that was updated to work with the AC Side games again correct? (just wanted to be sure. That way I know which version I should be looking out for). (nevermind just read SL's answer to your update, 1.4.2 is the YYB version)

For using ranges, you'd put something like 0-3 (for your team) under the postion (where the range number is) of the player you want, and it'll send 0-3 goals/saves for them?

Then the total of the numbers you put in for your team, will add up to be the goals (and same way with the other team)? (Just making sure I'm clear on everything I'm doing.)

YYB is a total of 3minutes, or is it 3:30? (just so I can remember the seconds for it)

Sorry for all the questions! 

Edited by Satsuki, 01 June 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#8 Clipper

Clipper
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

Looks awesome! :D I did kind of wonder something as I was playing legit a few minutes ago though - one of the enemy members scored on their own goal with a Darigan ball, giving me a point. Who would that point be attributed to on my team, if it would be at all? If it isn't attributed, would TNT be suspicious if every goal on your list can be attributed to a member?

Anyway, really excited to give this a shot. Thanks for all the hard work! :D

#9 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

Thank you! Now I don't have to sit and play endless YYB games. Version 1.4.2 is the one that was updated to work with the AC Side games again correct? (just wanted to be sure. That way I know which version I should be looking out for). (nevermind just read SL's answer to your update, 1.4.2 is the YYB version)

For using ranges, you'd put something like 0-3 (for your team) under the postion (where the range number is) of the player you want, and it'll send 0-3 goals/saves for them?

Then the total of the numbers you put in for your team, will add up to be the goals (and same way with the other team)? (Just making sure I'm clear on everything I'm doing.)

YYB is a total of 3minutes, or is it 3:30? (just so I can remember the seconds for it)

Sorry for all the questions! 

yes, you are correct in the example he is using 1,0,0,0,0,1,1,2,2,1 -this will give you 6 points and 1 save and 1 point for the enemy team (this is what he wrote but like i said above the first red number is a goalkeeper so im not sure if this counts as a save or score)

the time is 3:00 minutes (180 secs) so using 190-200s per game should be safe

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

yes, you are correct in the example he is using 1,0,0,0,0,1,1,2,2,1 -this will give you 6 points and 1 save and 1 point for the enemy team (this is what he wrote but like i said above the first red number is a goalkeeper so im not sure if this counts as a save or score)

the time is 3:00 minutes (180 secs) so using 190-200s per game should be safe

Thank you, I like to double check everything. Though if the time is 3minutes, why would 200 be ok?  I'd think the goalie number would count as a save. (first blue is goal keeper as well)

Is it alright to just keep using 190 as the time? (or should I use the range again?)

#11 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

Thank you, I like to double check everything. Though if the time is 3minutes, why would 200 be ok?  I'd think the goalie number would count as a save. (first blue is goal keeper as well)

Is it alright to just keep using 190 as the time? (or should I use the range again?)

180 seconds and a bit more for the actual game (this is because after scoring you get a -press anything to continue- and that counts for some extra seconds) and if you don't send score immediately after the game those seconds count too, using always 190 for the time should be ok, but if you want to be 100% sure its better to randomize it 

i also think the first number counts as a save but the fact that he wrote `would get one point for the enemies. The rest of the enemy team gets 0 each` is hurting my head since..well.. goalkeepers cant score in this game lol

#12 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

180 seconds and a bit more for the actual game (this is because after scoring you get a -press anything to continue- and that counts for some extra seconds) and if you don't send score immediately after the game those seconds count too, using always 190 for the time should be ok, but if you want to be 100% sure its better to randomize it 

i also think the first number counts as a save but the fact that he wrote `would get one point for the enemies. The rest of the enemy team gets 0 each` is hurting my head since..well.. goalkeepers cant score in this game lol

Thanks again! (though with the darigan yyb you can score on yourself, just never seen a goalie do it. Unless I've frozen the other team though AoB and scored on myself with my on goalie)

#13 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

The order is the same for every team.

So first value is goalie, second is the first guy, third is the second guy, etc...

#14 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

why 190? game last 2 mins not over 3 mins. 

#15 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

So first value is goalie, second is the first guy, third is the second guy, etc...

i thought so, i guess sLAUGHTER made a small mistake writing that :p

Sent first score with the ss, works perfectly!

why 190? game last 2 mins not over 3 mins.

actually it is 3 min (180 s) and other extra seconds for the time after scores, and before sending score 190s should be safe

Edited by boobface, 01 June 2013 - 07:28 PM.

#16 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

^ Oh alright, thanks for clarify. 

#17 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

The game is supposed to last 3 mins, but take ~8 secs per goal so... whatever.

And yup, just tested and works wonders, sLAUGHTER is awesome <3

#18 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

That's what I found too.

You should be able to figure out the order easily using this: http://www.neopets.c...eum/teams.phtml

If the Goal Keeper isn't the Captain then swap them (GK and C) around and then read from top to bottom.

(at least this seems to be the case for the 4 teams I have access to)

Edited by iomega, 01 June 2013 - 07:32 PM.

#19 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

Ah. Well then. I'll change that when I get home. :p

#20 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

Ah. Well then. I'll change that when I get home. :p

Keep in mind the relation Iomega pointed, he's right about the captain thing xD

I checked a few teams.

#21 Yvonne

Yvonne
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Thank you so much for this, you are amazing! *bows at your feet*

#22 EvilBunnyFooFoo

EvilBunnyFooFoo
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

Thank you sLAUGHTER, you are a God.

#23 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:43 PM

Wow this is pretty swell. I'll give this a whirl.

I have one question through - this is my first time trying, and i want to reduce the number of problems happening. Does the goal scoring at different points of time matter? Or it is just 'this member scored this amount of points' thing?

#24 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

Wow this is pretty swell. I'll give this a whirl.

I have one question through - this is my first time trying, and i want to reduce the number of problems happening. Does the goal scoring at different points of time matter? Or it is just 'this member scored this amount of points' thing?

The latter. :)

#25 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

^ Thanks slaughter. Got another question too - say the opponent's goalkeeper got 2 from saves. Does that count into the score that you sent? Cause i played yyb manually, and the other goalkeeper technically had a ton of saves from my diving. Wouldn't it be suspicious if the number of saves started to drop tremendously?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users