• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#76 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

Isn't it possible to block Javascript on a webpage? I use NoScript for Firefox myself...

This is correct but NoScript can only block/allow whole domains and I figure you probably have Javascript allowed for Neopets (now that I think about it, I'm not sure where exactly you need it but I have it allowed and google too :| )

#77 StudMuffin

StudMuffin
  • 242 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

yeah, the amount of time the game takes depend on how many goals you score, but with ranges its impossible to know what kind of score you are going to get, with 2 goals its impossible to get anything lower than 164 

But you are right, saying  "less than 180 should freeze you (most likely) " is wrong, thanks for the correction :p im sticking with 185-195 tho i like to be 100% safe 

I just didn't want people to freak out and such, I realize your estimation was just that. I prefer safe times myself mate, so we agree there.

Also to note, great job Slaughter, this program has saved me an extensive amount of time. I've literally sent scores all night on multiple accounts without a freeze or even review.

#78 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

This is absolutely wonderful. I spent one day AoBing YYB and do not want to do it again. Great work!

#79 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

So i had nothing to do and just decided to make a (more) realistic SS list because when i play legit i usually get scores like 7-1, 8-0 so i wasn't very happy with the first list i made (winning 2-0 and other crappy scores). I'll upload it right here but I'm also going to explain how i made it just in case you want to make your own list. This one takes into consideration that there are 3 different formations, 

Lets start with 3:1

Spoiler

In this one, player 1 is at the front, and players 2,3 and 4 are at the back, so P1 is going to be top scorer here, from several games with this formation P1 scored 4-6 times per game, the other 3 players have pretty much the same chance of scoring, doing 0-1 per game or even in some rare cases 2 times.

Formation 2:2

Spoiler

In this one players 1 and 2 are at the back, 3 and 4 are at the front, top scorer will most likely be player 3 because that's the one you control when the game starts, player 4 will still manage to get some scores, but its unlikely he will get more than player 3, occasionally players 1 and 2 will manage to score.

Formation 1:3

Spoiler

Players 1,3 and 4 are at the front, but the captain (p1) shines again because she is at your control when the game starts, averaging 4-6 scores per game (why is she so damn good?). although scoring one or twice with both player 3 and 4 is pretty common. Player 2 keeps on being shitty since hes at the back :p that doesn't mean he doesn't get his chance to shine every once in a while when the enemy throws the ball at your side and the only one to pick it up is player 2, pick a speed power up and bam! easy score.

Or you can just ignore everything i wrote and just use the lists here, superlegityyblist.txt has this same scores but added twice (10 of each formation) without shuffle and superawesomeyyblegitlistshuffled.txt its the same but shuffled.

Edit: i know they are not big lists but thanks to the use of ranges you can just duplicate them, i also posted the scores for each formation separately in case you want to use only those scores, also feel free to edit them the way you want too

Attached Files

Edited by boobface, 03 June 2013 - 04:07 PM.

#80 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:52 AM

*takes a deep breath* Here goes nothing!

Hate the AC with a passion. In my 12 years, never bothered with it but thanks to your program, I am quite interested in it now ;) Thanks!

#81 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

So i had nothing to do and just decided to make a (more) realistic SS list because when i play legit i usually get scores like 7-1, 8-0 so i wasn't very happy with the first list i made (winning 2-0 and other crappy scores). I'll upload it right here but I'm also going to explain how i made it just in case you want to make your own list. This one takes into consideration that there are 3 different formations, 

--

Nice! I made a quite similar list than yours. I play legit with the 2:2 formation so I beefed up player 3 (+ player 4) scores. I also think that 0-1 saves for the opposing goalie is pretty low, so I added some more variation to that as well.

#82 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

Try to get at  least 9 goals per game. Pros (that get All-Star every year which is what we are :p) usually average 11 or 12 goals a game legit and seeing 15+ goals a game isn't too uncommon. Only getting 4 goals a game looks way less legit than at least 9.

#83 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Does anyone know a reason why the program would refuse to generate the YYB scores randomly from a range provided? I started it up and noticed that it always uses the lowest number of the range possible, rather than actually using numbers within the range.

#84 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

Does anyone know a reason why the program would refuse to generate the YYB scores randomly from a range provided? I started it up and noticed that it always uses the lowest number of the range possible, rather than actually using numbers within the range.

Mines doing that too (using Adams list). When the range is 0-1 it seems to choose 0 most of the time, in fact I don't think I've even seen it choose a 1..(it might have once, or that might have been my list where I have the range as 1-2, though on that list I've never seen it choose a 2.)

#85 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

Mines doing that too (using Adams list). When the range is 0-1 it seems to choose 0 most of the time, in fact I don't think I've even seen it choose a 1..(it might have once, or that might have been my list where I have the range as 1-2, though on that list I've never seen it choose a 2.)

I've seen both 1's and 2's on either team using my list. Dunno what to tell ya.

#86 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

I've seen both 1's and 2's on either team using my list. Dunno what to tell ya.

I've seen the 2's and 1's but only for my team, my opposing team has rarely/never gotten a 1. Maybe once or twice, but it seems rare, and a bit odd. I don't think it's your list though, I've seen it with my list (where I've used 0-1 a couple times), and it's nearly always choosing 0. I don't think it's my computer either. So, I have no idea what's going on, or if it's just really really bad luck with the program choosing 0's (as it seems to look less legit if the opposing team rarely/never scores or saves anything)

With a 0-1 range, there's a 50-50 chance for either, though for the opposing team having a 0-1 as a range experimentally it seems to be favoring the 0's.

#87 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

I've seen the 2's and 1's but only for my team, my opposing team has rarely/never gotten a 1. Maybe once or twice, but it seems rare, and a bit odd. I don't think it's your list though, I've seen it with my list (where I've used 0-1 a couple times), and it's nearly always choosing 0. I don't think it's my computer either. So, I have no idea what's going on, or if it's just really really bad luck with the program choosing 0's (as it seems to look less legit if the opposing team rarely/never scores or saves anything)

With a 0-1 range, there's a 50-50 chance for either, though for the opposing team having a 0-1 as a range experimentally it seems to be favoring the 0's.

You're not alone in this.  With the list I made for myself, it almost exclusively chooses the lowest number in the range.  I've only ever seen it go somewhere in the middle once or twice in the 100 or so games I've SS so far.

I had to alter my list to have a few lines that guaranteed shots so as to avoid continuous 0,0,0,0,0 games.

#88 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

I just tried 

GameID: 1288 Score: 0-1,0,0-5,0,1-4,1,0-3,0-3,0-2,1 Time: 185-195

and I received this result

You have to realize that I only put -maybe- 10 lines in my list where the team has a chance of scoring a goal. So not only is it a 50/50 chance of the opposite team scoring a goal, but it's also a 1in6 chance that there's a line that gives the opposing team the chance to score a goal. Overall the odds of the list has a very small chance of the other team scoring.

Edited by Adam, 04 June 2013 - 01:03 PM.

#89 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

I just tried 

attachicon.gifmctest.png

You have to realize that I only put -maybe- 10 lines in my list where the team has a chance of scoring a goal. So not only is it a 50/50 chance of the opposite team scoring a goal, but it's also a 1/60 chance that there's a line that gives the opposing team the chance to score a goal. Overall the odds of the list has a very small chance of the other team scoring.

Received this result, makes font as small as fucking possible.

#90 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

Received this result, makes font as small as fucking possible.

Lol! It's an image, I made posting my result way more difficult then it should be.

#91 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

I just tried 

attachicon.gifmctest.png

You have to realize that I only put -maybe- 10 lines in my list where the team has a chance of scoring a goal. So not only is it a 50/50 chance of the opposite team scoring a goal, but it's also a 1in6 chance that there's a line that gives the opposing team the chance to score a goal. Overall the odds of the list has a very small chance of the other team scoring.

True, it's a good list though, and thanks again for it. I think when the SSer finishes up running your list, I'll go redo my old one (no offense of course to your list).

You're not alone in this.  With the list I made for myself, it almost exclusively chooses the lowest number in the range.  I've only ever seen it go somewhere in the middle once or twice in the 100 or so games I've SS so far.

I had to alter my list to have a few lines that guaranteed shots so as to avoid continuous 0,0,0,0,0 games.

I'm happy now that my list has a couple 1-2's in there, that way it keeps it looking more legit, and I don't have to go though deleting and changing everything. (It was a small list though, so I'm going to be making it bigger).

#92 Redthunder

Redthunder
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:01 AM

Thank you I will be using this often you are the definition of a genius.

#93 Masa

Masa
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Oh dear lord. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

This is fantastic. Not going to lie...yooyooball is not exactly my most favorite game to play, despite the fact that uh...it's pretty necessary for the cup. I've been pushing myself to play as many games as possible despite my dislike (& lack of anything close to gaming skills for this thing...seriously, i'm a huge gamer, but this...don't know why I don't grasp it. I'm blaming exhaustion from work). This just made my life about ten times easier. 

Still probably will play some games in person just to keep things legit. This is utterly fantastic though. I just had to give you my praise & undying love for figuring this out.

#94 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

So, once again, I'd like to seek out advice with score sending... So I've played about 80 legit games of YYB, and my results are rather good and also strangely skewed. I have about an average of 9 goals per game (tending towards 10-11 now), the enemy team usually scores 0-1 goals, occasionally 2, and the thing with my scorers... Lorsche accounts for 2/3 of the goals. So out of the roughly 660 goals I have, Lorsche has like 440, with the rest of the team still in the single digits.

Point is, my true statistics would seem kind of suspicious I think. If I were to make a score sending list, would it be better to represent my true statistics or dumb things down?

#95 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

So, once again, I'd like to seek out advice with score sending... So I've played about 80 legit games of YYB, and my results are rather good and also strangely skewed. I have about an average of 9 goals per game (tending towards 10-11 now), the enemy team usually scores 0-1 goals, occasionally 2, and the thing with my scorers... Lorsche accounts for 2/3 of the goals. So out of the roughly 660 goals I have, Lorsche has like 440, with the rest of the team still in the single digits.

Point is, my true statistics would seem kind of suspicious I think. If I were to make a score sending list, would it be better to represent my true statistics or dumb things down?

I think most people playing YYB manually would have the vast majority of their goals scored by the player who starts closest to the ball. I would just try to keep it similar to that.

#96 Revisions

Revisions
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

I think most people playing YYB manually would have the vast majority of their goals scored by the player who starts closest to the ball. I would just try to keep it similar to that.

This. A lot of Tyrannians have Loryche as the one player who scores the vast majority of their goals, so don't worry 'bout that.  ^_^

#97 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

When I was AOBing, I used the krawk.

#98 maa418

maa418
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:02 AM

This is awesome, thanks for this!

#99 Masa

Masa
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

Is there a limit to how many times you can send a score for this game?

If not here's a list of (60) scores where I both heightened and lowered score ranges.

Just to be safe, make sure you 'shuffle' the scores when you load them into the program.

^ This is a fantastic list. Thanks for making one. I'm horrid at making my own for some reason...too new to this shit. Thanks for making that for us! :)

#100 kennykk

kennykk
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

it should be safe to set the time with 170 to 180(at least u score higher than 5-0)

it won't freeze you 

HELP! 

I face a big problem when using the SS in sending the Yooyuball!!!

it will send the score twice!!!

I have change the score list many times!!!

what can I do?

Only my main account will face this problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users