Quantcast

Photo

How to give NC items to your main safely?

nc

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hi! I made around 30 accounts (5 accounts on each email address) a month ago when gift box mystery capsules were 150nc, and bought them. Now I have again 150nc on those accounts (Altador cup).

I just bought some spring items, how can I send them to my main safely?

Edited by iKate, 05 June 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

Don't do it. Unless you have proxies (even with proxies, you're still at great risk because of the same emails for 5 accounts), TNT monitors NC items like they money-grubbing bastards they are. I've read on the neoboards about a girl getting frozen for making new accounts and transferring NC items. It makes sense for a logical and ethical group of intelligent people like TNT to freeze free NC hoarders on the spot and not the newbish cheaters with impossible scores or millions of rows of trophies in a 3 week old account. Very sound and practical. 

#3 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

Don't do it. Unless you have proxies (even with proxies, you're still at great risk because of the same emails for 5 accounts), TNT monitors NC items like they money-grubbing bastards they are. I've read on the neoboards about a girl getting frozen for making new accounts and transferring NC items. It makes sense for a logical and ethical group of intelligent people like TNT to freeze free NC hoarders on the spot and not the newbish cheaters with impossible scores or millions of rows of trophies in a 3 week old account. Very sound and practical. 

Oh okay :/ Most of the accounts were made on my iPad when I wasn't home so with a different ip.

And another problem is that I can't buy nc because I live in Belgium :/

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

It doesn't matter if they were registered on a different IP because it will be on the same IP now.
Not to mention that sending 30 items from 30 different accounts to one account is extremely suspicious lol. 
With 5 per e-mail it's even worse because that automatically connects all the accounts.

#5 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

tl;dr

Don't do it unless you want to visit iceland.

#6 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

It doesn't matter if they were registered on a different IP because it will be on the same IP now.
Not to mention that sending 30 items from 30 different accounts to one account is extremely suspicious lol. 
With 5 per e-mail it's even worse because that automatically connects all the accounts.

No they're still not on the same ip, I have a 3G network on my ipad.

I wasn't going to send 30 items at once, just 3 spring items. But okay, I won't do it then.  :ohwell:

#7 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

new tl;dr: Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

#8 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

Well if its only 3 items just send them.

#9 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

5 accounts on the same email address!?

I hope that statement itself will answer your own question...

#10 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

Playing with danger...

#11 Majesty

Majesty
  • 164 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:24 PM

i think you'd be fine if you did like 1 acc out of every 5 used on one email address and delayed a little between sending items :p

#12 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

...I didn't know NC items were tradeable >>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users