Quantcast

Photo

What's your favorite and least favorite thing about Neopets?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

Least favorite thing is the shitty customer service/ glitches that you deal with half the time.

Favorite thing is probably customizing my pets.

#2 StudMuffin

StudMuffin
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

My least favorite thing would definitely be all of the cheaters! OMG, they're ruining the Altador Cup for everyone! TNT needs to do something! Just freeze everyone on that team please TNT! It's ridiculous!

:D

My most favorite thing would definitely be the ability to cheat..  ;)  There's no way on earth I'd be nearly as happy to play a game like neo all day long without programs doing most of the work.

#3 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

Least favourite thing - people that think their the shit because they are rich on neopets. (LIKEEE CMON ITS NEOPETS)

FAV -  cheating, just like stud...!  I love imagining the legit players faces when I get the item they go for first with ambrosia :excl:

#4 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

Least favorite thing - playing it

favorite thing - dailies

#5 Annalily

Annalily
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Least Favorite: Customizing. So many people love it but I just don't really like it, it's expensive and a lot of work and seems a little like a cash-grab in regards to the nc mall. Plus, I like to be able to just see my pets and how they look.

Favorite: The PC. People can get so uppity or just do stupid things and it's hilarious to see, plus trading pets is fun.

#6 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

Yeah, cheating is very addicting, finding new/improved ways to get more effective. Other than that, small circle of neofriends (mostly in my guild) keeps me going day after day.

Least favourite things: rude and/or stupid people and horrible shop/user lookup layouts that melt my face. :/

#7 LegitRSer

LegitRSer
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

Favorite: Making NPs

Least: Anything else

#8 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

I hate playing games and being constantly worried about being iced.

I love doing the dailies and training my pet to pimping standards :)

#9 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

Favourite: Making NPs, Wars

Least favourite: Flash games, Customization

#10 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

Least favorite things: The neoboards. Jesus get some subforums and shit in there at least. also THE PROCESS OF TRADING PETS. Jesus I love trading but its next to impossible to find someone with what youre looking for who will also want your shit.

Favorite things: RPing smut through neomail using completely crazy words to get past the filters

#11 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:12 AM

Least favorite thing: people neomailing me to get a bargain and making junk offers in the hope I misclick.

Favorite thing: The mindless grinding of training my pet, doing kitchen quests, etc. And the drama of the AC of course :D

#12 Irena

Irena
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:42 AM

least favourite: playing games to earn nps

favourite: customising pets & buying pretty items

#13 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:41 AM

favorite: RSing

least favorite: everyone worrying about being frozen and/or cgers.  Thank you TNT for making all your players neurotic with your bad coding and schizophrenic ruling. 

#14 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

Least favourite thing - people that think their the shit because they are rich on neopets. (LIKEEE CMON ITS NEOPETS)

FAV -  cheating, just like stud...!  I love imagining the legit players faces when I get the item they go for first with ambrosia :excl:

Just pointing out how much your least favorite thing and your favorite thing contradict each other.

#15 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:18 AM

Least favourite  - Random avvies.

Favourite - The AC.

#16 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

favorite: stock market, lab ray and fishing

least favorite: anything that remotely resemble legit NP making

#17 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

I love how tweaked people get when their score is being reviewed. "Gotta have TNT review MY score, because all the cheaters out there provide too much competition!"

:lol2:

#18 Yac

Yac
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

Favorite: Oogling pets/items that I'll never actually achieve. A boy can dream. :,)

Least favorite: Restocking: Whenever I restock, I end up losing more np the longer I do it for.  (Abrosia cures this ^_^)

Edited by Yac, 12 June 2013 - 09:34 AM.

#19 tournesols

tournesols
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Favorite - the cuteness, for sure.

Least favorite - it's kind of outdated. It's like my 60 year old web design teacher telling us that comic sans is a good font. (True story. Worst class I took in my life.)

#20 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

Favorite: My pets - I love the customization aspect - coming up with characters and stories and such. :)

Least favorite: No more merchandise to speak of. (aside from NC, of course) I can't tell you how many Limited Too stuffed animals, KQ plushies, key chains, TCG albums and even play sets I have hoarded. It's a shame I can't expand my collection :C

#21 BestUsukigirlNA

BestUsukigirlNA
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

Most Favorite:

The community - This game have a great community everyone is so friendly...

Collect rare NP's - I like to own alots of expensive, rare, pimp pets, I wish I can have 10 slots lol.

Battledome - Well pvp, its kinda interesting.

Browser game - Can go on anytime, its fast and reliable. 

Least Favorite:

Customer Support - This game have the worst customer support, they freeze players for no reasons, they never awnser player's email, its so horrible, the game will be more successful if they can improve it.

Outdated Pets - Umm after 7 years of quitting this game, I returned back to this game it really shocked me, like how come neopet's never introduce new pets each year or every month, they should start introduce more things tbh.

Featherally - No explanation here, hate those people who are friends with viacom, whenever they got freezed, hacked, viacom can just help them recover, thats bs like why cant normal player gets the support from viacom.

Change of neopets old models - Some of the old models were already good idk why they changed it to new model and its even worse, (example: royalgirl ashia , darigan jetsam, royalgirl zafra etc)

The new company bought Neopets - They just doesn't threat this like a game, use this site as a merchandiser.

Edited by BestUsukigirlNA, 13 June 2013 - 08:45 AM.

#22 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

Least Favorite: Altador Cup, legit RSing, bad customer service

Most Favorite: Boards, automaters/bots, browser-based

#23 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

Least Favorite: Addictive NeoCash.

Most Favorite: See Least Favorite.

#24 Neon

Neon
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:25 AM

Favorite: Battledome / Training / Making NPs 

Least: Customization / Newest Pet Colors (gosh they need help in the originality department, customization kind of destroyed everything)

#25 Revisions

Revisions
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

Least favorite: Customization - dayum, those standardized poses be ugly. Also shitty customer support, overrated species (Draiks, lookin' at you), and overloaded/epilepsy-inducing lookups. 

Most favorite: Plots, board drama, occasionally funny item descriptions. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users