Spoiler

NO ES FAKE

#77 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

WHY THE FuCK DOES GARCHOMP NEED ANOTHER FORM? fucking sand lizard.

#78 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

WHY THE FuCK DOES GARCHOMP NEED ANOTHER FORM? fucking sand lizard.

100% agree, chomp was pretty much at uber level already :/ no need to further overpower an already overpowered lizard.....

#79 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

not buying unless i see my mega~muk and mrmime

gamefreak plox try harderrr

#80 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

Pokemon Due to Release in 1 WEEK!

spongebob-hyperventilating-o.gif

#81 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED

BUT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET KEEP SPOILING THINGS THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING UGH DON'T THEY REALISE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND WHO DON'T WANNA KNOW ANYTHING NEW UNTIL THE GAMES COME OUT geeeez

#82 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'm not displeased that the Mega-Pokemon information leaked, the campaign stuff is bothering though. They should at least warn before putting spoilers out.

#83 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED

BUT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET KEEP SPOILING THINGS THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING UGH DON'T THEY REALISE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND WHO DON'T WANNA KNOW ANYTHING NEW UNTIL THE GAMES COME OUT geeeez

tumblr_mr3gwdwRNy1se31iuo1_400.gif

#84 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

100% agree, chomp was pretty much at uber level already :/ no need to further overpower an already overpowered lizard.....

They apparently lowered the speed and with a 4x weakness to ice AND a new weakness to Fairy; it shouldn't really be a problem.

#85 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

There will probably a new item that will boost speeds to decent levels and people will bitch about mega garchop. Looking at the trends of hold-items over the past three gens, it wouldn't surprise me if there was an item similar to life orb except raises speed instead of offense.

#86 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

There will probably a new item that will boost speeds to decent levels and people will bitch about mega garchop. Looking at the trends of hold-items over the past three gens, it wouldn't surprise me if there was an item similar to life orb except raises speed instead of offense.

Don't mega pokemon need to hold an item in order to "Mega-Evolve"?

I think Game Freak had that in mind :p

#87 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED

If you don't want to get spoiled, why would you read a thread clearly devoted to news about Pokemon X and Y?

#88 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

If you don't want to get spoiled, why would you read a thread clearly devoted to news about Pokemon X and Y?

Ehhhh, there haven't been any big leaks posted in this thread so far (like the starter's final evolutions and new Pokemon/megas/other stuff Nintendo hasn't officially announced they're being posted around everywhere hahah kill me) but if they do start getting posted then I'm outta here until I finish up the game hehehe~

I dunno if you know, but some people in Canada and Italy managed to get the games a couple of days ago and that's where these leaks are coming from :p

#89 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

Ehhhh, there haven't been any big leaks posted in this thread so far (like the starter's final evolutions and new Pokemon/megas/other stuff Nintendo hasn't officially announced they're being posted around everywhere hahah kill me) but if they do start getting posted then I'm outta here until I finish up the game hehehe~

I dunno if you know, but some people in Canada and Italy managed to get the games a couple of days ago and that's where these leaks are coming from :p

Really? I would like to see those spoilers then. I thought the games were supposed to be released on the same date worldwide...

#90 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

Really? I would like to see those spoilers then. I thought the games were supposed to be released on the same date worldwide...

They are. That doesn't stop stores from leaking their copies early.

#91 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Now I'm just tempted to be a dick and post the evolutions.

They typings for the starters this gen are very interesting. A good change i think.

#92 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Now I'm just tempted to be a dick and post the evolutions.

They typings for the starters this gen are very interesting. A good change i think.

They are interesting indeed.

Spoiler

#93 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

They are interesting indeed.

Spoiler

Saw the spoilers; I like the final evolutions too. Though I still don't understand why the starters must always be Fire/Water/Grass. There are a few other rock-paper-scissors combis that can be used...

#94 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

I can't wait for mega blastoise

aw4Q08L.png

#95 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Not enough cannons.

#96 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Fairy types incoming.  :(

Made me laugh. So true... so true...

But I loves me some pokemon. If only they didn't keep changing what should essentially stay the same game. Please, no 3d feature. I'd rather see 2d awesome creatures beating each other. Just give me 150 more to catch and I'll pay the forty bucks they're charging now. Have to try to ruin a good thing (fookin fairies).

Just when I had most of my pokemons transferred to a single game cartridge too.

#97 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

Made me laugh. So true... so true...

But I loves me some pokemon. If only they didn't keep changing what should essentially stay the same game. Please, no 3d feature. I'd rather see 2d awesome creatures beating each other. Just give me 150 more to catch and I'll pay the forty bucks they're charging now. Have to try to ruin a good thing (fookin fairies).

Just when I had most of my pokemons transferred to a single game cartridge too.

Then just replay red or blue.

The game had basically stagnated itself design wise. It's about time they gave everything a revamp.

#98 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

I guess GameFreak's thinking is: why mess with a formula that works? But as someone who grew up with R/B/Y, I agree that the formula is tired. I'm bored of the starters being Fire/Water/Grass, there being 8 gyms based on type, some unmemorable plot involving Team X that wants to use pokemon for nefarious purposes, etc. Why can't we have starters of other types? Why can't the gyms be based on other themes, like speedy/high attack/defensive pokemon?

As it is, I still haven't decided whether I want to buy Pokemon X and Y (it would mean having to buy a 3DS as well). From the reviews, it seems like it is just more of the same.

#99 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

I guess GameFreak's thinking is: why mess with a formula that works? But as someone who grew up with R/B/Y, I agree that the formula is tired. I'm bored of the starters being Fire/Water/Grass, there being 8 gyms based on type, some unmemorable plot involving Team X that wants to use pokemon for nefarious purposes, etc. Why can't we have starters of other types? Why can't the gyms be based on other themes, like speedy/high attack/defensive pokemon?

As it is, I still haven't decided whether I want to buy Pokemon X and Y (it would mean having to buy a 3DS as well). From the reviews, it seems like it is just more of the same.

The Villains for the Kalos region is different. It's all about the...

Spoiler

Edited by Keil, 08 October 2013 - 03:58 PM.

#100 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! *camps out by mailbox for pre-ordered copy* 

I agree, I want more starters than just the fire/grass/water, I want different gyms, and I want to be able to join the bad guy team! (or just change the bad guy purposes. Maybe they're breeding Pokemon forcefully so they can get tripped out Pokemon to take over the world, instead of stealing Pokemon like every other team has done. Imagine a Pokemon created from a Pickachu and a Bulbasaur, like that.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users