Myth or Fact?

iced rs restock ban flagged flag tnt magic frozen true

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

^ Don't restock at Magic/Coin shop for too long and keep it at 2/3 hours each session?

Getting RS banned too many times will ring bells and get you iced.

The second statement: Is it true? Do you think TnT is able to keep track of how many times you get RS banned?

I'm getting RS banned daily although I don't actually buy many 1m+ np items. Thoughts on ice likelihood?

I thought you normally only get frozen/flagged if you buy too many high valued items in a short time span or in a day.

Up for discussion, thanks!

#2 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

There are times when Napiform gets RS Banned for days at a time and she'll get banned after only a couple minutes refreshing. It's honestly not a big deal. It;s random and it happens.

#3 StudMuffin

StudMuffin
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

1. Of course they're able to keep track of RS bans, do they? Most probably yes.

2. I don't think RS bans factor into someone being frozen, UNLESS, they see someone who has had 0 lifetime restock bans suddenly become a "lifetime restocker" and get 4 or 5 in a week..that'd probably be something they should look into. Do they? I don't know, I'm not TNT. But if I were them, I would be looking at such things.

3. To make note, I think RS bans are mostly random, obviously with a higher factor for the length you've been refreshing, I can go days without getting one, and other times I'll get one right after I start shopping.

#4 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

There are times when Napiform gets RS Banned for days at a time and she'll get banned after only a couple minutes refreshing. It's honestly not a big deal. It;s random and it happens.

Thanks for answering. So what you're saying is that there's no correlation between RS banning and getting iced?

Of course, with other variables such as buying numerous 1m+ items excluded.

I'm not just getting banned for a few days at a time though, it's day after day (7+), so keep that in mind too.

Edited by Hinth, 13 June 2013 - 07:23 PM.

#5 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

I suggest you tone down the ABing for a while. To let things cool off. Is there anything wrong with your settings? Just curious.

I think there are other factors for banning other than buying too many 1m+ items. This one friend of my ABed 3 items upwards of 1 mil each in a day and didn't get banned. Just that he stopped ABing for a while after that.

Edited by ic3doom, 13 June 2013 - 08:17 PM.

#6 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

Thanks for answering. So what you're saying is that there's no correlation between RS banning and getting iced?

Of course, with other variables such as buying numerous 1m+ items excluded.

I don't believe there is a correlation between RS banning and getting iced no.

The danger doesn't lie in the value of the item but in the rarity of the item. You have too many 84+ rarity items or even 2 of certain ones in a row or in X amount of time from each other and you'll red flag your account. Most items worth 1mil+ Neopoints so happen to have rarities of 84+ so...

The best thing to do is to buy smaller junk too that you don't really need to balance out the rarity of your purchases. r99 buys are fine, provided you buy a bunch of < r84 items too.

#7 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

I don't think so cuz I get RS banned  A LOT and I've never been frozen.

#8 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:28 AM

Thanks for the replies guys.

Rarity 84+? That's pretty low :c

I guess I'll just do some heavy shop clearing to balance things out then.

#9 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

The danger doesn't lie in the value of the item but in the rarity of the item. You have too many 84+ rarity items or even 2 of certain ones in a row or in X amount of time from each other and you'll red flag your account. Most items worth 1mil+ Neopoints so happen to have rarities of 84+ so...

The best thing to do is to buy smaller junk too that you don't really need to balance out the rarity of your purchases. r99 buys are fine, provided you buy a bunch of < r84 items too.

R84 seems rather low. I can't even think of any r84 items that are unbuyable, let alone worth >1m.

#10 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

R84 seems rather low. I can't even think of any r84 items that are unbuyable, let alone worth >1m.

r84+ is what TNT tracks and that is what will get your account red flagged. It's not how I would go about a red flag system but hey... no one ever accused TNT of doing things with any semblance to common sense or logical end.

#11 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

On my old (iced) account, I'd never been rs banned. NOT EVEN ONCE.

On this account I've been cheating on daily for over a year, I get rs banned 5+ times a week easily. Sometimes I don't even buy anything before I'm banned.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iced, rs, restock, ban, flagged, flag, tnt, magic, frozen, true

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users