• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 SackSlapped

SackSlapped
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

POPULAR POST!

I have put all the AoB codes into one massive cheat table file. A big kudos to sLAUGHTER for his tutorial, and to everyone that found/created the codes. I tested all of the games that I added to make sure that they work. On some games, you will have an ON and an OFF code. This is because you cannot end the game with the AoB. To end the game, Uncheck the ON code, and check the OFF code. I believe the only game this is on is Raiders of Maraqua, but there may be some others that I'm not remembering.

List of the games:

Spoiler

Now I don't have all the games, because I can't figure one part out. If you think you might be able to help, click the next spoiler :) This took quite a bit of time to compile, hope you guys enjoy.

Spoiler

To use this, see this thread or the following spoiler. http://www.neocodex....f-cheat-tables/

Spoiler

Attached Files

• Attached File  Neo.zip   13.14KB   769 downloads

Edited by SackSlapped, 02 July 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#2 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

+rep  Thanks so much.  This must have taken forever!

#3 SackSlapped

SackSlapped
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

+rep  Thanks so much.  This must have taken forever!

Couple hours, I had to pull two all nighters to get my sleep schedule back on track(first one didn't work). I finished it this morning, and I'm still awake. We shall see if it paid off tonight if I'm still awake.

#4 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:33 AM

I tried a few times making my own table following sLAUGHTER's guide but they never worked.  Not sure what I missed.  I apparently don't follow directions well.  Yours loaded and worked like a charm.  

#5 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

Thanks mate.

This is very helpful.

#6 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

I knew someone awesome would compile such a list.  ;) +rep and such.

Also, for that 2nd spoiler, I just read your PM and replied to it, not seeing it wasn't solved. I'm unsure about this really.  :huh:

#7 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

You're amazing. +rep

#8 SackSlapped

SackSlapped
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

I knew someone awesome would compile such a list.  ;) +rep and such.

Also, for that 2nd spoiler, I just read your PM and replied to it, not seeing it wasn't solved. I'm unsure about this really.  :huh:

Heh, i just read your post and figured I might as well do it because it'll be awhile before someone else does lol. I'll have to do some googling and see what I can find about the multiple address part >.>

#9 pickaname

pickaname
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

Wow +rep I was thinking of doing this myself, now I dont have to. Thanks!

#10 SackSlapped

SackSlapped
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

Don't forget that today is trophy reset day, so today is the best day to use AoB's to try and get trophies :) I will be updating the file soon with more games soon.

#11 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

Wait people here use CE? Also, I've only used CE for binaries and not flash, but assuming the pointer offsets remain the same (doubt it), your script is:

[ENABLE]
aobscan(addy, ?? ?? ?? ??)
addy:
db ?? ?? ?? ??
addy+offset1:
db ?? ?? ?? ??
addy + offset2:
db ?? ?? ?? ??

[DISABLE]
addy:
db ?? ?? ??
addy+offset1:
db ?? ?? ??

When you use aobscan, it only picks up the first result. Also, if this doesn't work, you're going to have to find the pointer address and work from that.

#12 SackSlapped

SackSlapped
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

Updated the file with 29 more games :) Also, Attack of the Revenge no longer works so I have removed that. I have also added/updated some games with more or more efficient codes to use. Here's a list of what I've added.

Spoiler

Wait people here use CE? Also, I've only used CE for binaries and not flash, but assuming the pointer offsets remain the same (doubt it), your script is:

[ENABLE]
aobscan(addy, ?? ?? ?? ??)
addy:
db ?? ?? ?? ??
addy+offset1:
db ?? ?? ?? ??
addy + offset2:
db ?? ?? ?? ??

[DISABLE]
addy:
db ?? ?? ??
addy+offset1:
db ?? ?? ??

When you use aobscan, it only picks up the first result. Also, if this doesn't work, you're going to have to find the pointer address and work from that.

English please :p I don't know too much about CE, I just have quite a bit of time on my hands to compile a list.

Edited by SackSlapped, 02 July 2013 - 11:11 AM.

#13 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

For some reason none of these work for me, I started chia bomber 2, loaded the list, clicked the header but I can't enable the cheat to work..

Spoiler

#14 SackSlapped

SackSlapped
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:43 AM

For some reason none of these work for me, I started chia bomber 2, loaded the list, clicked the header but I can't enable the cheat to work..

Spoiler

That's odd, I just tried it and it works fine for me =/ Maybe it's a mac issue?

Spoiler

Some people have added new AoB games in the past few days, I plan to update it soon with new games such as spacerocked :)

#15 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

Spoiler

It's a mac issue, i have a mac and I also can't enable it :/

#16 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:47 AM

Woah thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users