Hi everyone. I recently got back to playing Neo and I got interested in these 500k Cap Battles for 2P.
Regarding the rules of this format, from where would I base the prices of my equipment? For example, I have bought a Golden Compass for 10k, which is usually sold for 60k. Do I count it in my set as something worth 60k or 10k?
So now, here's my current set (I used the price I bought the items to take into account the set limit):
- Flask of Liquid Fire (bought for 24k)
- Flask of Liquid Light (bought for 3k)
- Oversized Maractite Rune Sword (bought for 20k)
- Golden Compass (bought for 60k)
- Royal Blue Cape (bought for 170k)
- Downsize! (bought for 5k)
- Greater Healing Scroll (bought for 120k)
Remaining Budget: 98k
As you can see, I am still missing an item but I'm not too sure on what I should add. Another constant or another shield? I plan to participate in League 7 battles. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Thank you
Edited by niccolopogi, 24 June 2013 - 08:00 AM.