Photo

500k Cap Battles

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 niccolopogi

niccolopogi
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

Hi everyone. I recently got back to playing Neo and I got interested in these 500k Cap Battles for 2P.

Regarding the rules of this format, from where would I base the prices of my equipment? For example, I have bought a Golden Compass for 10k, which is usually sold for 60k. Do I count it in my set as something worth 60k or 10k?

So now, here's my current set (I used the price I bought the items to take into account the set limit):
  • Flask of Liquid Fire (bought for 24k)
  • Flask of Liquid Light (bought for 3k)
  • Oversized Maractite Rune Sword (bought for 20k)
  • Golden Compass (bought for 60k)
  • Royal Blue Cape (bought for 170k)
  • Downsize! (bought for 5k)
  • Greater Healing Scroll (bought for 120k)
  • ???

Remaining Budget: 98k

As you can see, I am still missing an item but I'm not too sure on what I should add.  Another constant or another shield?  I plan to participate in League 7 battles. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Thank you :)

Edited by niccolopogi, 24 June 2013 - 08:00 AM.

#2 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

The prices used are the market prices. Subjective I know, but the database of neocodex gives a good approximation. To add I would take a shield, something in the line of Sophies magic hat.

#3 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

Yea, if you're going for a 500k thing it's best to completely revamp since items like your RBC goes for....700k? Look on the bright side through, you just made more profit out of it!

I would suggest removing your RBC, and going for cheap and solid constants such as rainbow scroll and scroll of knowledge, they tend to be slightly harder to block. Another alternative you might want to consider would be the parasol of demise, it's a full physical blocker for very low. If you really need to replace your RBC, try the sophie hat since it blocks reasonably well with a much reduced price. Try pairing it up with your OMRS for nice coverage.

You don't need a one-use bomb since the point-for-icon isn't worth it. Just go for constant/dual-duty/blocker/healer.

#4 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

i would recommend you to get yourself a "LEAF SHIELD". :)

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:42 AM

The Cap Battles are not nearly as annoying as the species or 'themed' battles. Ugh...

#6 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

The Cap Battles are not nearly as annoying as the species or 'themed' battles. Ugh...

"Themed" battles? What even is this?

#7 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

"Themed" battles? What even is this?

One of the Battledome legions I was in for a long time would do a themed battle where you had to choose only weapons that fit the theme; IE. Theme: Samurai. T'was just a visual thing but put a real damper on power sets and it made for an interesting and entertaining time seeing what people drudged out. Made some very crappy weapons shine in new light, but it was a pain in the ass and not nearly enough fun compared to the amount of work you'd have to do.

One time the theme was Gardening and someone pulled a SuAP. >.>

#8 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

One of the Battledome legions I was in for a long time would do a themed battle where you had to choose only weapons that fit the theme; IE. Theme: Samurai. T'was just a visual thing but put a real damper on power sets and it made for an interesting and entertaining time seeing what people drudged out. Made some very crappy weapons shine in new light, but it was a pain in the ass and not nearly enough fun compared to the amount of work you'd have to do.

One time the theme was Gardening and someone pulled a SuAP. >.>

Jesus....

That sounds absolutely hilarious xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users