Photo

Teach me use abrosia step by step, i can't understand guides

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#26 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

Just cheat smart, I use the same IP to log into all my accounts but nothing has happened thus far, just don't go overboard with your settings, buy times and running time. You'll need a proxy if you want to run multiple Abrosias.

#27 Barcodite

Barcodite
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

thank you

but could someone answer me what's the first guide i should read?

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

that one?

and where is the trading post you talked about, i can't find it

Scot's guide is good, but since you don't have advanced, some of the guide won't be applicable to you since you can't change the settings. Here's another guide: http://www.neocodex....-abrosia-style/

There are guides all over the forum, and honestly, I recommend you read them all, multiple times if necessary. If there's anything you don't understand in them, you can post here or even PM me.

And to see the trading post, you have to be a member for a week and make 10 non-spam posts.  :)

Edited by Barcodite, 26 June 2013 - 08:09 AM.

#28 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:10 AM

okay, that relaxes me a bit

but do you mind if i ask how much ya ear per day aprox?

Depends on which shops, internet connection, settings and most importantly, luck.

#29 cheat3r

cheat3r
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

okay 

thank you everyone!!

you are so kind

i am glad to be here hehe

sorry for bothering you

#30 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

a shell account is a side?

eww

i've logged in into all my sides with my original ip at least once

but maybe a long long time ago

You might as well throw them away. They are compromised and unless you enjoy getting chain-iced you should probably never touch those again if you plan on ABing long.

#31 cheat3r

cheat3r
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

thanks

i'll buy a suap once

i hope

omg

#32 Shapesnatch

Shapesnatch
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

You can PM if you have any questions that haven't already been answered.

#33 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:46 AM

instructions weren't clear enough, got dick stuck in ABer.

#34 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

Login > Hit the Start button. Done.

#35 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

Please try to take the effort to use correct grammar, spelling and tone. It makes it much easier to read and is far more appropriate for a forum. As in, not "can sum1 halp m plz i wana b rich!!!!11!1!!1", but "Would anyone be willing to offer any advice in regards to ABing? Your help is much appreciated."

Another thing to note is that it's very useful to browse the forums first for any similar questions. It definitely saves up on spam threads and is in general preferred..

#36 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

Lol... this whole thread...

I love when people make an account and just DEMAND things.

Oh, and this. Twit.

#37 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Chet3r, you dont know how lucky you are to get this much help... and only the little bit of flame you have received. My advice to you is this : I AB on one char.......I make a decent amount and im not greedy. I dont have to use a proxy (Which complicates things even more) i just use the one char.......Havent been frozen yet, prob wont be frozen... unless u do something dumb like leave it on all day i reccomend just using ur main.. the best advice ive read for you on this topic is :

Adam, on 26 Jun 2013 - 2:13 PM, said:snapback.png

Because thats reallly ALLL it takes..... like literally you hit start and it starts to AB i really donno what was so hard to understand because i'm not the smartest cookie out there and i needed no help starting to AB. if you want more control over the market BUY advanced membership then u can tweak your ab times etc

#38 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Lol... this whole thread...

I love when people make an account and just DEMAND things.

tumblr_lx8nduM8W41r7vxd0o1_500.gif

#39 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

tumblr_lx8nduM8W41r7vxd0o1_500.gif

That just made this whole thread for me. (besides Futurama's comment about getting your dick stuck in the ABer.)

"This ABer, I like it. Help me!"

or maybe... "This guide, I can't read it. Explain it!"

(sorry that was bad, I know... :( )

instructions weren't clear enough, got dick stuck in ABer.

Hmm..it says "Advanced Member only feature"...so I have sex with it to unlock everything!

...*later on* Whops now my dicks caught in it...Who do I call for help with this? 

Edited by Satsuki, 26 June 2013 - 06:15 PM.

#40 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

I don't care for the dick feature. It works well, but I think it's a higher risk of getting frozen.

and I don't have a dick

#41 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Did anyone stop to think that this user's main language might not be English? PM me if you need any help cheat3r.

#42 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

Did anyone stop to think that this user's main language might not be English? PM me if you need any help cheat3r.

If he stated that then I would understand, but I just instantly took it as an illiterate person barking orders. Didn't rub me the right way haha.

#43 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

He spelt everything correctly. He uses common slang ("pls" and "wanna").

I'm pretty sure he can speak it.

#44 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

He hasn't used swag and yolo yet so he seems to speak it....

#45 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

Clearly not. Everyone here is always from NA/EU and other countries don't exist.

#46 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

^ well some of us are asian so

#47 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:26 AM

This is exactly what i was thinking the whole time.

Things like 'pls' and 'wanna' are easily picked up over the internet, they don't necessarily determine an individual's knowledge of the English language. Also spellcheck/ autocorrect. Even if he can speak it, a lot of the time there's still some amount of language barrier for those when English is not their first language :p

Of course this is all assuming that English is not the OP's first/ primary language, and if it is, i'm going to sound like a shitty person throwing out insults xD

#48 cheat3r

cheat3r
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:30 AM

Please try to take the effort to use correct grammar, spelling and tone. It makes it much easier to read and is far more appropriate for a forum. As in, not "can sum1 halp m plz i wana b rich!!!!11!1!!1", but "Would anyone be willing to offer any advice in regards to ABing? Your help is much appreciated."

Another thing to note is that it's very useful to browse the forums first for any similar questions. It definitely saves up on spam threads and is in general preferred..

well that's definitely not the phrase i used and i thought you here willing to help

no need to be rude, okay

i don't get it

what's wrong with my english????

i don't speak well?

If he stated that then I would understand, but I just instantly took it as an illiterate person barking orders. Didn't rub me the right way haha.

"barking orders"

i reviewed the whole thread and in each post i asked politely and said please

what's going on with ya

#49 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

Don't worry about the rest of the comments mate, the people who genuinely want to help have said so. It's obvious (to me at least) that English isn't your preferred language, am I right? Not to worry, it's not mine either lol

#50 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:37 AM

As above, if you do want a chat about ABing, drop me a message, I'll help how I can. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users