Well I've gotten a lot of PMs about how to set up and use the free EC2 provided by Amazon. Prepare yourself for a terrible tutorial and a few helpful AA tips at the end
Futurama will set it up for you over teamviewer if you're really that desperate and lazy. I recommend doing it yourself so you can restart on a new IP whenever you want.
Now for some helpful tips
- Each micro instance can run 2 program managers
- Every AA shell is different. Some can buy significantly faster than others so try a bunch until you get a good one with buys <250ms.
- U.S. East servers give the best ping to TnT servers.
- You can Right Click -> Terminate an instance. This lets you restart a new instance with a totally different IP.
- You can close the remote desktop and the program manager will still be running.
- Spoilerpretty standard week 6 months ago
So there you have it a short, shitty tutorial on using EC2. If you have any questions post them. Please don't PM me unless it's a straight emergency or I haven't responded to a question here for more than two days.
Edited by Shrouded, 06 July 2013 - 11:47 PM.