224 replies to this topic

#1 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

POPULAR POST!

Well I've gotten a lot of PMs about how to set up and use the free EC2 provided by Amazon. Prepare yourself for a terrible tutorial and a few helpful AA tips at the end :)

Futurama will set it up for you over teamviewer if you're really that desperate and lazy. I recommend doing it yourself so you can restart on a new IP whenever you want.

EC2 portion

Spoiler

AA portion

Spoiler

Now for some helpful tips :)

• Each micro instance can run 2 program managers
  • Every AA shell is different. Some can buy significantly faster than others so try a bunch until you get a good one with buys <250ms.
  • U.S. East servers give the best ping to TnT servers.
  • You can Right Click -> Terminate an instance. This lets you restart a new instance with a totally different IP.
  • You can close the remote desktop and the program manager will still be running.
  • Spoiler
    pretty standard week 6 months ago

So there you have it a short, shitty tutorial on using EC2. If you have any questions post them. Please don't PM me unless it's a straight emergency or I haven't responded to a question here for more than two days.

Edited by Shrouded, 06 July 2013 - 11:47 PM.

#2 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

FYI, you only get a year of EC2 for free.

#3 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

FYI I know that. It's a good thing I know how to get around that.

#4 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

FYI I know that. It's a good thing I know how to get around that.

Wow, someone's a little snarky. It wasn't meant for you, it was meant for everyone else reading this because you didn't mention it anywhere.

#5 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Wow, someone's a little snarky. It wasn't meant for you, it was meant for everyone else reading this because you didn't mention it anywhere.

First picture read where the #1 arrow points.

#6 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

Definitely saving this for later! :)

#7 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

Nooooo, people aren't supposed to know how to use EC2, that's the entire point of using EC2! :(

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

Nooooo, people aren't supposed to know how to use EC2, that's the entire point of using EC2! :(

#9 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

#10 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble :) SL64 told me about it over a year ago and I had my fun gaining massive wealth. Time to share the party with everyone else huehuehue

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble :) SL64 told me about it over a year ago and I had my fun gaining massive wealth. Time to share the party with everyone else huehuehue

Way to kill it, thanks. Nice guide, but now it might as well leave attic redundant.

#12 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

Way to kill it, thanks. Nice guide, but now it might as well leave attic redundant.

There are other advantages you can gain in the attic. It helps to have a lot of accounts so you can find the really fast shells that buy everything. You can also stop using Abrosia since the code is a mess. You can risk threading, but I think I might have killed that technique. I want attic to be fixed so legit users can have a chance. At least with MSAB they freeze people who AB 24/7 or do it in a way that makes you unstoppable. AA you can/could sit there with 3 accounts on 1 IP 24/7 with 10 threads each and buy everything in the attic. 

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

In a way this is both selfish and unselfish, lol.

#14 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

In a way this is both selfish and unselfish, lol.

Definitely. I abused it for a really long time to gain wealth and now that I've moved on I want to ruin it so no one else has it heh.

#15 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

Definitely. I abused it for a really long time to gain wealth and now that I've moved on I want to ruin it so no one else has it heh.

Probably more selfish than unselfish in that case then. :p

#16 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

Probably more selfish than unselfish in that case then. :p

I really just want the attic fixed. MSAB'ing is a problem, but attic is an even bigger problem. Make restocks random like the main shops and I'll be super duper happy *_*

#17 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

I really just want the attic fixed. MSAB'ing is a problem, but attic is an even bigger problem. Make restocks random like the main shops and I'll be super duper happy *_*

Why would that make you happy?

#18 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

I have the same feeling I get when you ask me if I'm survivalist.

#19 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

A little less wealth domination by the few people controlling the attic right now. Most of which are following in my footsteps and just selling the items/NP for other. That's more competition for me in the NP market and an impossible to beat foe for legit users.

Edited by Shrouded, 03 July 2013 - 01:17 PM.

#20 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

A little less wealth domination by the few people controlling the attic right now. Most of which are following in my footsteps and just selling the items/NP for other. That's more competition for me in the NP market and an impossible to beat foe for legit users.

That sounds pretty petty to me, lol.

#21 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

Well now Yung can stop asking me to make him an EC2 :]

Btw..FU

#22 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

Well now Yung can stop asking me to make him an EC2 :]

Btw..FU

If ur a h8'er at least +rep because the only reason you have an AA edge is because of Laura and me B). Start looking for the next big thing friends.

@Waser it's petty but a lot of people do the same thing. They let public bday cracks and exploits get big so that they'll eventually be fixed.

Edited by Shrouded, 03 July 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#23 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

If ur a h8'er at least +rep because the only reason you have an AA edge is because of Laura and me B). Start looking for the next big thing friends.

I can guess that 80% of people on this forum are too stupid to follow a guide, so I'm not even worried.

#24 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

I can guess that 80% of people on this forum are too stupid to follow a guide, so I'm not even worried.

Considering I released this and more 4 months ago and no one hoped on half the bandwagon I'd assume you're right. People don't realize the power of what is right in front of their face.

#25 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

Stroke that e-peen any harder and it might explode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users