Photo

not signing in; wat do/ ABing Question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MapleStory

MapleStory
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

Sorry for the vague title, but it kinda does cover it all I guess (If that makes any sense).

So, I have tried multiple times signing in, and I did it exactly right. It works fine on the normal website, but signing in on Ambrosia does not work. It takes a minute or so and just says ERROR:Login failed. I tried logging out on the normal site and trying on Ambrosia, but to no prevail. It just hates me today :(

Now, the ABing question, I read all the guides and did exactly what they said, downloading their lists and such, but I never EVER have gotten a single item from Abrosia ABing. I think it may be just because I have hardly any money (15k), but I tried on an account with 100k (I know, not a lot still), and I still get nothing. Does anyone have any lists or strategies for a non premium user with no membership? I was iced for NO reason on my main and I appealed; they say some useless garbage on how I was cheating before I even got the NC program manager, but regardless I want to earn my stuff back.

Thank you guys for your time, hope you can help :D

#2 201211

• 65 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

Well first off, exactly what part of the program are you having trouble logging into? Are you having trouble logging in with your forum username/pass or your neopets username/pass?

Second, about your ABing, do you have a lot of misses? Or are you just not seeing any items in general? Be wary that there's a lot of competition on Abrosia, so missing 60-70% of your items isn't unlikely, especially as a non-advanced user. You could run the program for 2 hours at a time and miss tons of stuff, depending on where you're ABing. What's your profit margin? Where are ABing? If you can provide some more details, maybe we can work something out.

Edited by 201211, 05 July 2013 - 08:40 AM.

#3 MapleStory

MapleStory
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

Nevermind, read an old post by Waser Lave (Check if you have a bad proxy up), sure enough I did. Thank you

#4 201211

• 65 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

Okay, glad you managed to get it all working! There can be a bit of difficulty setting up Abrosia's settings, as everybody's internet connection is different. But it'll be worth in the end. Good luck!

#5 MapleStory

MapleStory
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

Well, I am trying a new list now. I have 3000 profit margin, but previously I didn't miss, just found nothing.

#6 201211

• 65 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

Hm, where are you ABing? 3000 is a decentish profit margin...but some stores restock slower than others, so you can go a long time without seeing a restock.

#7 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Multiple reasons, you should've provided more information.
-What kind of shops are you AB-ing in?
-Is the shop full?
-Does it restocks reallyyyy slowly?
-Account age restriction?
-Refresh rate?
-Dead proxy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users