• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

I recently sold a few expensive items and want to finish one of my collections for my stamp album.

I was wondering which collection is generally the cheapest to complete or which few are. I would like to be able to complete it fully not just purchase most of them, for instance, the Coconut album is pretty cheap with the exception of the Flaming Evil Coconut being very expensive and impossible to find. (Assuming all collections are empty for the shake of simplicity) 

#2 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

For the avatar?

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

It sounds like just in general, so... shells?

#4 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

Partly for the avatar, but mainly just a goal of mine

#5 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

For the avatar you can try BD, but honestly the next BSS is going to go for 200m+. I'd go for SV personally.

#6 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

For the avatar you can try BD, but honestly the next BSS is going to go for 200m+. I'd go for SV personally.

Ok, Thank you

#7 Grandmaster

Grandmaster
  • 748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

Actually, most of the stamps in the last row of stamp album are hard to find. So maybe you would want to check out the available trades for those stamps before making the final decision. Some stamp album may be cheaper but like what you say if there are one or two stamps that are difficult to find, then you still can't complete it.

Edited by Grandmaster, 06 July 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#8 James

James
  • â™” King James â™”

• 1539 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Actually, most of the stamps in the last row of stamp album are hard to find. So maybe you would want to check out the available trades for those stamps before making the final decision. Some stamp album may be cheaper but like what you say if there are one or two stamps that are difficult to find, then you still can't complete it.

Right. And the more sought after stamps definitely have a more volatile price. Honestly, I think you should just go for the album with your favorite avatar.

#9 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Right. And the more sought after stamps definitely have a more volatile price. Honestly, I think you should just go for the album with your favorite avatar.

Just don't make it MI. You'll almost certainly never find those stamps without being willing to buy offsite, take generated stamps, or spends billions upon billions of NP.

#10 James

James
  • â™” King James â™”

• 1539 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

Just don't make it MI. You'll almost certainly never find those stamps without being willing to buy offsite, take generated stamps, or spends billions upon billions of NP.

Hahaha MI is like a lost cause even for most cheaters. :p

#11 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

Yea I decided to go with the shell collection as it seemed to be the cheapest, all I have left is the Golden Shell so i'm saving up for that now

#12 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

How about coconuts through? Most of the expensive ones are quite cheap relatively, although I've heard that 1 or 2 are really tough to get

welp, didn't see your initial post! I'm so dumb :(

yea go for shells definitely

Edited by ceterisparibus, 08 July 2013 - 01:12 AM.

#13 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

How about coconuts through? Most of the expensive ones are quite cheap relatively, although I've heard that 1 or 2 are really tough to get

Yea most of them are pretty reasonably priced, but I know that atleast the  Flaming Evil Coconut is next to impossible to find, the database doesn't even have a price for it

#14 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

Stamps you should have before attempting to complete the sets

MI= Chef, Kiko, grarrl

VP= Commander garoo

TY= Wock Til You Drop Stamp

HW= Scary Tree

LD= Coltzan stamp

BD would be the easiest, you just need to get the battleslices stamp. next would probably be TM, which is similar to BD but you would have to get hold of candychan, snowbunny and sticky snowflake.

#15 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

http://www.neopets.c...on_id=179560951 MI grarrl stamp on auctions! ;)

#16 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

i am pretty sure one of the sellers is a codexian. there are two btw. another MI grarrl is in trades neoboard

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stamps, collectors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users