Photo

xWa's Journey In Abrosia

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

Hello fellow Neo Codex member or potential member viewing this forum as a guest.  My forum id is xWa, however, I go by many aliases depending on the forum.  Some of these aliases may be shared in the future.  Anyhow, let's get onto what this thread is about.

Essentially this thread will contain my journey from the humble beginnings to the profitable (hopefully) end-game of my usage of Abrosia.  I began using this program on the 7th of July, 2013.  I began playing neopets roughly a month ago, though other than free daily things and such, I honestly didn't come to neopets until the 8th of July, 2013.  At this point, I had 1 NP and decided that I was going to try to make neopoints.  Upon my searches, I came across this program.  The first night I came here, I was directed to using Habitarium to get NP.  From here, I made about 18k NP within 6 hours or so.  With that NP, I ran Abrosia for about 4 hours and made roughly 100k profit.  The next day I made roughly 160k profit.  (All items sold within 6 hours of posting them.)

Anyhow, that was just my sampling with the program, none of that will actually go towards what I am beginning now.  Last night I acquired two AAA shells and began using Abrosia with them, each starting with 200k onhand NP.  I set the shells to do three seperate 3 hour shifts of AB over the course of the next 18-ish hours.  During the first shift, one account made roughly 500k in estimated profit items.  The other account made absolutely nothing.  I was away at work during the next two shifts and the power actually went out, so it may not have even done a full third shift.  However, the account that made roughly 500k last night, made another 250-500k.  The other account that made nill last night, got two morphing potions that this item database says sell for about a million NP or more as well as another that sells for around 600k.  So, less than 24 hours later, I've already come out about 3.3-3.6M NP in profits.

Due to my having an extremely low sample size to document, this will not be quite as in-depth yet.  However, as my sample size grows I will begin calculating many different factors of my journey so that you can see my progress and current status.  While these figures will not be down to the very number, they will be close enough to give an accurate viewing of my results without exposing my accounts.  I will be growing the number of accounts steadily as funds allow.  I do expect to be having 9 AAA shells going within this week and continue to expand as time goes on.  All of this will be very well documented.  So, please feel free to follow me along my journey in the land of Abrosia and enjoy. :)

Thanks,

xWa

Ps.  I wasn't sure where to post this, most automated forums have a success stories type section to post progress and past successes.  It really does help to promote your program to have things like this around the forum... so hopefully, you won't mind.  If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it and notify me where it has gone to.  I felt the Abrosia discussion to be the most suitable section of those available right now as it is directly related to Abrosia rather than just general neopets.

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

This would probably be good as a blog, if you're going to keep running posts of what's going on.

#3 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

Oh, I didn't know there was an actual blog section, lol.  Thought it was just the little exerts on the side of the forum page.  Alright, I shall try there. :)

#4 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:18 PM

Oh, I didn't know there was an actual blog section, lol.  Thought it was just the little exerts on the side of the forum page.  Alright, I shall try there. :)

Yeah, your title here would be a great blog title anyway. 

#5 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

I have made the blog, if you care to keep tuned in.  Will be updating most likely every 2-3 days in the beginning, then once a week as my journey gets further and further involved.   The title was adjusted slightly for blog type sakes.  'Rags To Riches - xWa's Journey In Abrosia' I believe is the title.  It fits as I started out with 'rags' ie.. literally 1 neopoint, and will be heading towards riches :)

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

You should also include charts, everybody likes charts. :p

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

OMFG PIE CHARTS I NEED PIE CHARTS

#8 thefish

thefish
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

such a guide exists if i remember correctly, tho its dated you can check out Scot's Super System posts and use that as reference

#9 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

such a guide exists if i remember correctly, tho its dated you can check out Scot's Super System posts and use that as reference

Oh trust me, once I get some samples coming.  There will be much pie and much graphs to be had.  No one will be without a filling of pie charts. :)

It's not going to be a guide, just a record of my journey from 1 np to the richest I eventually make it to.  I've done this for other games such as World of Warcraft, Star Wars The Old Republic, and some others. Edit: It helps others get motivated to attempting to do the same things, though no one generally goes as far as I do in my ventures.  I've always been one to go big or go home.

Edited by xWa, 09 July 2013 - 04:47 PM.

#10 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

It's not going to be a guide, just a record of my journey from 1 np to the richest I eventually make it to.  I've done this for other games such as World of Warcraft, Star Wars The Old Republic, and some others. Edit: It helps others get motivated to attempting to do the same things, though no one generally goes as far as I do in my ventures.  I've always been one to go big or go home.

*off to encourage yung to compete with you*

#11 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

*off to encourage yung to compete with you*

Yung?

#12 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

I'll get my waser a chart. Wasers love charts...

#13 201211

• 65 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

Yung?

Another prominent user in the community.

#14 thefish

thefish
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

haha im not sure what you mean by go big here, but i guess it might be interesting to see how far you can go without getting iced :)

#15 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

Another prominent user in the community.

Ah I see, cool.  :)  I would welcome competition.  I do, however, cover more games than just neopets.. so I cannot go completely full out.  Must tend to my other games as well, but I will have what I'd assume most will consider a pretty strong presence in this arena.  :)

haha im not sure what you mean by go big here, but i guess it might be interesting to see how far you can go without getting iced :)

By big, I mean... many many accounts.  I am a great micro-manager.  I will also be writing some programs to aid in micro-managing this program.

#16 thefish

thefish
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

heh, i see well i wish you all the best!

May the r99s be ever in your favour :ph34r:

Edited by thefish, 09 July 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#17 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

heh, i see well i wish you all the best!

May the r99s be ever in your favour :ph34r:

Lol i have a feeling that this would of looked cooler at the end ----> :admin:

#18 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

I'm pretty competitive and haven't had much motivation lately to compete in anyone for anything.

I enjoy a good challenge.

#19 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

You do use the neotracker right? It's a good way to compile all of your stuff together in one nice bundle

why not use this thread for daily updates alongside with your blog

#20 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Actually... It's been such a long time since someone didn't know who I was... I can honestly say the emotion felt was a mix of amusement, shock, and embarrassment.

Definitely amusing more than anything else though. :)

#21 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

I'm pretty competitive and haven't had much motivation lately to compete in anyone for anything.

I enjoy a good challenge.

So, what goals must I surpass to be competitive with you? lol.

You do use the neotracker right? It's a good way to compile all of your stuff together in one nice bundle

why not use this thread for daily updates alongside with your blog

Just started it a bit ago, I didn't set it up before I started AB last night... then I made the tracker account and it would've made me restart the ABs and was tired.. so just went to sleep.  It'll be set for future runs though. :)

Actually... It's been such a long time since someone didn't know who I was... I can honestly say the emotion felt was a mix of amusement, shock, and embarrassment.

Definitely amusing more than anything else though. :)

Well, I'm new to neopets, so don't feel embarassed lol.  :)

#22 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

You're new to Codex is what I was inferring. :p

Depends entirely on what our end goals are.

#23 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

Why wasn't I invited to this party?

#24 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

Good luck! I can't wait to see what you get up to! :)

#25 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

Why wasn't I invited to this party?

If you're playing then we all lose. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users