Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

If you're playing then we all lose. :(

Not all :^(

#28 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

Heres the goal.. You all have to give me items that are worth alot. Sound good?

#29 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

Good luck with your journey. Looking forward to your blog and the competition! :)

#30 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

and the competition! :)

The competition was serious? O_o

#31 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:52 AM

If the competition is serious I want in!

#32 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

You're new to Codex is what I was inferring. :p

Depends entirely on what our end goals are.

What is your goal.  Making money from the game or having actual value in the game through all aspects?  Looking through your posts it seems you like to battle or something.  I have no interest in actually playing neopets.  I'm here for the monetary value and as such all my goals will be set towards that focus.  So, if you're someone who places more value into actual game aspects... then I'd rather not waste monetary value into competing.  However, if you enjoy making money from the game, then I'd be welcome to a challenge for who can make the most from this game.  :)

Heres the goal.. You all have to give me items that are worth alot. Sound good?

I'll pass on this objective.  Thanks for offering though. :)

Good luck with your journey. Looking forward to your blog and the competition! :)

Thanks.  Appreciate it. :)

The competition was serious? O_o

If the afore-quoted and replied to message was yes then yes the competition is serious. :)

If the competition is serious I want in!

You said you didn't want to go large scale, lol.

#33 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

Okay. I say we all use Abrosia and Abrosia 2.0 while using item management and Neotracker systems.

Whover has the best graphs in 6 weeks without being frozen, wins.

Go.

#34 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:20 AM

don't do it~~

in the field of carnage and elite autobuyers we the common folk will lose!!1

but seriously this is pretty cool! How about some kind of penalty for the loser or something

#35 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hey! Nice to see you're sharing the graphs. Rest assured I'm gonna be stalking regularly reading your blog posts/posts in here or whatever.

Okay. I say we all use Abrosia and Abrosia 2.0 while using item management and Neotracker systems.

Go.

Also I would like to see this. :p

#36 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:12 AM

Sounds good to me haha and I don't wanna go large scale but I still think I can make more with what I got and NOT get frozen :)
How about a prize for the winner and not a penalty for the loser.

#37 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

If the afore-quoted and replied to message was yes then yes the competition is serious. :)

No, NOW the competition is serious.

#38 starshine

starshine
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

Rest assured I'm gonna be stalking regularly reading your blog posts/posts in here or whatever.

me too! Good luck to both of you! :)

#39 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

Go.

What will be the factors impacting the graphs?

Secondly, I'm not sure how neotracker works with things you have to auction and trading post away, does it include these?

Also, I'm not sure what the difference in Abrosia and Abrosia 2.0 is.

And... I need some time to set up shop and get kinks worked out before competition begins.  Please give me a little time to get adjusted to the program, lol.  Only been a few days.  Need time to prepare for such.  Currently only have 2 shells, so... yeah.  Lol.  Give me 2-3 weeks then we can begin if you'd like.  This should give me adequate time to get things situated.

Sounds good to me haha and I don't wanna go large scale but I still think I can make more with what I got and NOT get frozen :)
How about a prize for the winner and not a penalty for the loser.

Chances are that I will have some frozen accounts as I'm new and still getting kinks worked out.  But the cost to get new accounts is extremely cheap, lol.  So I'm not worried about this.  Cheap learning experiences... compared to other games I cover like WoW which is over a hundred dollars per account.  Plus the subscription time.  $2 is really nothing lol.

Clicking in a moment. :)

me too! Good luck to both of you! :)

Thanks mate.

Oh, Just viewed, it's with only one account.  Alright.  Can we wait to start this though.  Lol, I need at least a week to get used to the program.  Hope that makes sense.  Still exceptionally new to it.

=======================================================================================================================

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

=======================================================================================================================

Also, this thread and blog were meant more as a sneak peak at what's to come.  I will probably only be giving brief details of what's occuring to give the quick overview of the initial days.  As I expand to more accounts, I will be providing more and more detail into what's happened.  With only a couple of accounts, I'd prefer to keep details minimal as to avoid risk as well as there's limited information to really go into detail about.

However, my neotracker says that I have made an estimated 2.6M neopoints so far, which was not including the items from yesterday.  I loaded the neotracker up yesterday night and didn't run AB until time for sleep, so it ran once early AM then twice while at work for short lengths of time.  One account made absolutely nothing (well about 50k, but pretty much nothing lol) while the other one made the rest of that.

Edited by xWa, 10 July 2013 - 01:53 PM.

#40 bossmatt

bossmatt
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

Dang nice story!  Just wondering, how do you price your items compared to the average Shop Wizard price/lowest price in the SW?

#41 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

Dang nice story!  Just wondering, how do you price your items compared to the average Shop Wizard price/lowest price in the SW?

You could refresh until you see the lowest price or you could use our item database, search the item, and it will give you the current prices towards the bottom :)

#42 bossmatt

bossmatt
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

You could refresh until you see the lowest price or you could use our item database, search the item, and it will give you the current prices towards the bottom :)

Yup, but i just wanted to know - say the item was priced in the SW around 7000 nps.  There is an outlier that is probably the lowest selling price on the market at hypothetically 6500 nps.  How would you price your item?  Would you sell even lower than 6500?  if so, how much lower?  Or would you sell a bit higher than the lowest outlier, but lower than the avg market price?

#43 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

Yup, but i just wanted to know - say the item was priced in the SW around 7000 nps.  There is an outlier that is probably the lowest selling price on the market at hypothetically 6500 nps.  How would you price your item?  Would you sell even lower than 6500?  if so, how much lower?  Or would you sell a bit higher than the lowest outlier, but lower than the avg market price?

I would sell it lower than 6500 so it would sell faster and if somebody wanted that item they would buy from me :)

#44 bossmatt

bossmatt
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

I would sell it lower than 6500 so it would sell faster and if somebody wanted that item they would buy from me :)

Yeah that was what I was doing too  ;)  thanks for the advice!

#45 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Good luck man I'm starting my journey too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users