#1 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

ABROSIA: King of the Hill

2ZVRd.jpg

This forum game is designed to stimulate your competitive cheating drive and promote the usage of Abrosia/Abrosia 2.0!

RULES:

• You MUST create a new account within 48 hours of ENTERING. (Equal playing field and eliminates usage of the AAA.)
  • You MUST enter this competition within 2 weeks of July 10, 2013 the latest possible date for entry is July 24th, 2013.
  • You may ONLY use the newly created account.
  • You may ONLY use one account.
  • YOU MUST PM (PERSONAL MESSAGE) ME  WITH THE NAME OF YOUR NEW ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO BE QUALIFIED FOR PARTICIPATION OF THIS EVENT. THIS IS TO VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE CREATED THE ACCOUNT AND I WILL PERIODICALLY SPOT CHECK TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE ABIDING BY THE RULES OF THE CONTEST.
  • You MUST start a new Neotracker Profile. (You may title it as you wish but AKOTH1 works fine.)
  • You MUST use ONLY Abrosia or Abrosia 2.0 in either the Program Manager or the Program Manager 2.0. (Any other ABer/bot/etc results in instant disqualification.)
  • You may ONLY use the MSAB (Main Shop Auto Buyer) function of Abrosia/Abrosia 2.0, use of Igloo or any other function pertaining to automation is forbidden for this contest. (No Pyramids, Black Pawkeet Slots, Bilge Dice, ETC..; Nothing can be done about gains from Random Events and so thus they are allowed.)
  • You are NOT allowed to do dailies to gain Neopoints. ANY Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly that results in the gain of Neopoints, Items, or anything else of equitable value is expressly forbidden.
  • You may ONLY gain your startup funds from playing Crisis Courier, you may earn a MAXIMUM of 25,000 Neopoints from this and you MUST track your gains. Anyone caught to be exceeding this amount or playing ANY other game shall be disqualified. (You may gain these either LEGIT, Using sLAUGHTERs Score Sender, or by using the Cheat Engine and Array of Bytes) Please refer to this post for clarification purposes of how these gains will be tracked as well as instructions on how to track REs.
  • You may not use nor request the use of the SSW (Super Shop Wizard) from another account or another user.
  • You may not collect bank interest.
  • If your account is iced then you are disqualified.
  • You MUST screenshot your Neotracker Profile, Upload the image, and post the image here EVERY Friday from 12:00am NST to 11:59pm NST.
  • This contest lasts for 90 days starting on July 11th, 2013 and ending on October 11th, 2013.
  • Late entries may be accepted pending prior approval from contest organizer(s).
  • YOU MAY NOT USE (ANOTHER OF) YOUR ACCOUNT(S) TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOUR COMPETITION SHOP OR OTHERS. IF YOU ARE SUSPECTED OF ABUSING THIS EVEN ONCE TO BOOST SALES YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO TAKE ADDITIONAL STEPS TO SHOW SALES HISTORY. (This greatly stifles your efficiency as you must manually go and screenshot your Sales History prior to running your Item Management which requires a great deal of time management) FAILURE TO PROVIDE SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR SALES HISTORY SHALL RESULT IN INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION! (Even one discrepancy will be noticed if it comes to the this point.) This process shall hereby and aforementioned hereafter be declared as Audit

PRIZES:

• shrouded has stated that the winner of each week shall receive 2mil (2,000,000) Neopoints (Paid out on Saturday; after results from the previous week have all been posted)
  • shrouded has stated that the overall winner shall receive 25mil (25,000,000) Neopoints (Paid out shortly after October 11th, 2013)
  • The current weekly winner may place the following image in their signature however it must be removed when someone else leads a new week (This is not cummulative but a week to week basis; Sunday through Saturday with the longest/shortest weeks being the first and last weeks as dictated by common sense)
http://i.picresize.com/images/2013/07/10/2ZVRd.jpg

(Please note that the above provided link constitutes as compliant with the Signature/Avatar Policy)

Weekly Audit Report:

• Abrosia Buy Logs
  • Neo Tracker Screenshot Reports:
    • Sales History (I'm most interested in the Total items XX,XXX)
    • Buy Log (I'm most interested in the Total items XX,XXX)
    • Statistics
      • Your sales statistics
      • Your purchase statistics
  • Screenshot of Bank on Neopets + Including Neopoints on hand.
  • Manual log of miscellaneous statistics (Shop Size Increase Costs, )
  • Screenshots of any Random Events that occurred while manually on the account.
  • Screenshots and logs of any items in your shop that are valued under 1k Neopoints (As these cannot be logged)

FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY OF THESE(SHOULD THEY BE RELEVANT) IN YOUR WEEKLY AUDIT REPORT SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. ALL WEEKLY AUDIT REPORTS MUST BE PM'D TO ME AND NOT POSTED PUBLICLY.

Crisis Courier

Array of Bytes:

Never Die (Credit to Coilvect)
96 06 00 04 01 08 0f 05 01 ->
96 06 00 04 01 08 0f 05 00

Click to be a Mutant (Credit to Coilvect)
4e 96 02 00 08 2c 4e 4f ->
4e 96 02 00 08 58 4e 4f

Play the game here.

You may +Rep Coilvect here.

Edited by Yung, 12 July 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

I'm in...

Gotta figure out how to use hotspot to make an account though.

#3 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

Do we have to play games legit to get start up neopoints or can the score sender be used?

#4 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

In case you were wondering what you get if you win, be it weekly or total:

• The respect of your peers

That'll be a new experience for you.

#5 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

That'll be a new experience for some of us.

fixed it for you

#6 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

• You may ONLY gain your startup funds from playing Crisis Courier, you may earn a MAXIMUM of 25,000 Neopoints from this and you MUST track your gains. Anyone caught to be exceeding this amount or playing ANY other game shall be disqualified.

#7 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Thanks for running this Yung! This should be interesting. :)

#8 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

I can't wait to see how many noobs will get frozen because they messed up their proxies xD

#9 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

Sounds good, though I'd really prefer the date to start later (as I have less than a week experience with Abrosia) and I will also be moving next month for school... so may miss one of the posting dates as well as not exactly be able to maintain things during about a week of that time.  Anywho, if it must go this way, I'll still enter and see how it works.  Always down for a challenge... can always have a King of the Hill #2 at a later date. :)

Also, what is super shop wizard, lol.  Never heard of such a thing.  I'll be googling it real quick though so might have the answer before someone replies.

#10 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Actually, I didn't realize it would start tomorrow... who starts things on a Thursday?

Plus, I won't be ready by then.

#11 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

I'd do it but I'm busy tomorrow :/

#12 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

Yeah, I think it's a bit short notice for people since it was only announced today...

#13 201211

• 65 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Interesting. Taking out the AAA was a nice touch, now it's just raw Abrosia competition.

#14 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

I've also got to figure out what Crisis Courier is lol.

#15 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

I've also got to figure out what Crisis Courier is lol.

It's a flash game.

http://www.neopets.c...tml?game_id=773

Edited by Mew, 10 July 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#16 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

It's a flash game.

Oh, hopefully it's not one that requires quick reactions with left, right, up and down keystrokes... for some reason the flash games on neopets don't always recognize my keystrokes for directional keys.  Yet everything else recognizes them just fine. :/

#17 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

Oh, hopefully it's not one that requires quick reactions with left, right, up and down keystrokes... for some reason the flash games on neopets don't always recognize my keystrokes for directional keys.  Yet everything else recognizes them just fine. :/

Oh dear :/
That's exactly the kind of game it is.

#18 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

Oh dear :/
That's exactly the kind of game it is.

Oh, I did mention this issue on my first thread in this forum lol.  So, not like I'm making an excuse to avoid the rules.  :/

Edit: It was actually part of the reason I had only 1 NP when I first found this forum lol.  Gave up trying to find a flash game to play.  Then ventured elsewhere.

Edited by xWa, 10 July 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#19 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

Good luck to everyone participating!

Seems like fun. :D

#20 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

I have made the following changes to better suit everyone.

ABROSIA: King of the Hill

RULES:

• You MUST create a new account within 48 hours of ENTERING. (Equal playing field and eliminates usage of the AAA.)
  • You MUST enter this competition within 2 weeks of July 10, 2013 the latest possible date for entry is July 24th, 2013.
  • You may ONLY gain your startup funds from playing Crisis Courier, you may earn a MAXIMUM of 25,000 Neopoints from this and you MUST track your gains. Anyone caught to be exceeding this amount or playing ANY other game shall be disqualified. (You may gain these either LEGIT, Using sLAUGHTERs Score Sender, or by using the Cheat Engine and Array of Bytes)

#21 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

I have made the following changes to better suit everyone.

Thanks for the changes.  Sorry, I just think I'd be at a big disadvantage having only used the program for 3 days lol.  Want to get things settled so I don't get dq'd for icing as well as have the ability to get my settings corrected to run well.  Also, you can check my prior posts, I seriously can't play the games with the directional keys as said in one of my first posts on this forum.  It's quite irritating.

#22 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

There are other options, you can Score Send (ask Keil, James, Adam, or Futurama nicely and they may supply you with a SS list for this game.) or you can AoB (which is what I recommend you attempt before SSing.).

#23 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

There are other options, you can Score Send (ask Keil, James, Adam, or Futurama nicely and they may supply you with a SS list for this game.) or you can AoB (which is what I recommend you attempt before SSing.).

Yes, was saying thanks for editing that option.  I shall look into AoB as I don't want to be iced, lol.

#24 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

No prizes? Really? Bummer. Glory isn't enough for me I'm afraid, but I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

#25 xWa

xWa
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

No prizes? Really? Bummer. Glory isn't enough for me I'm afraid, but I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

To some, simply being the winner of such is more than enough to motivate one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users