The other one is a lottle out-of-date. This one is set up similarly for convenience.
MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER
Super DUPER Important Information:
Rules and Guides
Looking Less Stupid
How to Get Advanced+
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
General Help on Almost Everything
Super Important Information:
1. This is a Neopets cheating site. Everything you do here creates a risk of you getting iced on Neopets. This includes posting your Neopets name, pets' names, rare items you rs'd, posting super specific stuff about your account, using the programs, using scripts, and buying and selling anything. Playing Neopets at all creates a risk of you being iced.
2. There are different user ranks.
- Member is the first rank. There are no perks to being a user besides being part of an amazing community and the basic functions of the Program Manager. You get 3 rep a day.
- Advanced Membership is $5 USD or you can use credits earned by taking surveys or neopoints (if there is a person willing to trade Neopoints for Advanced for you) 5 rep a day. This also has the advanced settings in Abrosia.
- Advanced+ is earned when another Advanced+ or higher member nominates you and you are voted in. You must be noticed in order to be nominated and most people won't vote you in unless you've posted frequently or stood out in a positive way (like writing a program or telling the history of the world using Mean Girl gifs.) You get 8 rep a day and the rainbow bar. The other perks include advanced settings in Abrosia and the ability to nominate/vote on other users for Advanced+
- Private is the rank between Advanced + and Retired. You must have 1000 posts or more and contribute in a significant way. Unlike Advanced+, Private is done by application. Applications will be opened for the first week of the month and will be voted on by staff and the members of user ranks Private and higher. You get 15 rep, the ability to vote on members applying for Private, a slew of secret projects, a Private chat, advance information on Team Codex, the ability to change member title and the background of your user profile, and a few programs not found anywhere else on the site.
- Retired is the highest non-staff rank and people are nominated and voted in like Advanced+. The criteria for this rank are unknown. It is rare for people to be given the retired rank. The perks are 15 rep, everything Private has, and other stuff.
3. The Trading Post is hidden for new members. You must make 10 posts and be a member for a week in order to see it. Posting in some topics don't count. The topics that DO NOT COUNT towards the 10 post minimum are: Introductions, Trading Post, Chit-chat, and General Entertainment. Spamming in the non-chitchat area can lead to being warned. It's not necessary to create a thread for everything; some things are better said as status updates. If you're a 'high-maintenance' user, you might consider making your introduction thread a place to ask questions and bump it when you wanna ask something minor. Middleman List Here
4. There are two Mystery Pic boards, one for members and one for Advanced and higher. When answers are given (which doesn't happen every single time, but does happen WAY more often than not), the Advanced members get the thread answer a few minutes sooner than normal members.
5. Rep is given by clicking on the little green plus button on the bottom right of a post, above the user's signature. This is nothing more than Viagra for epeen. You can give 3 rep if your Advanced+ or below, 15 if you're private or retired, and unlimited if you're staff. It resets every 24 hours.
6. Neocodex has a Search tool in the upper right of the page. It works.
7. If you experience a malfunction in one of the programs, please use the 'Report Bugs' button. DO NOT PM AN ADMIN.
8. Do NOT use the status updates section to sell or trade in.
Benefits to Buying Advanced:
Unrestricted access to all features in all programs (BIG HUGE DEAL FOR USING ABROSIA)
Access to Mystery Pic and Lenny Conundrum answers
Restock list generator in the item database
Removal of ads
Any extra areas viewable by Advanced Member rank
Super Awesome user bar
What some of the Stuff at the Top Means:
The Little People Thingy
Chat The chat in this picture leads to the OFFICIAL NEOCODEX IRC. Best guide for IRC here.
There is a tinychat where some people from Neocodex hang out but it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CODEX AT ALL and is now public, so we see random Chicagoan penis occasionally. You were warned
Using the Score Sender and AOB (array of bytes)
Where to find Important Stuff:
Downloading the Program Manager
People who trade Advanced for NP
How to Ignore user's posts
Changing Display Name: click on edit profile then edit display name. This doesn't change the name you sign in with, just the name that is displayed to other users.
Awards There are different types of awards Exclusive, Contributions, Account Awards, Seasonal, Gaming, Competitions, General Contests and Retired. Exclusive ones are designed and released by one user, limited to staff and ex-staff. There are certain criteria associated with that award that are determined by the creator of the award. The creator decides if the criteria is secret or not. Contribution awards are given for doing certain things that contribute to site projects. Account Awards are little personal achievements that aren't attributed to any specific project. Seasonal awards are awarded for doing certain things seasonally, like entering awards. Gaming and Competition awards are given for particular site-wide games and competitions. Retired awards are for previous Codex plots and retired staff. Each award has a little description next to it on the awards page with more information. Awards are currently only given out by moderators and leaders, and you can request your missing awards here.
How to cancel Auto-Renewing Advanced (pm Hydro if the link doesn't apply to you.)
Just in Case You Skimmed It:
Ignore this spoiler