Well, I'm new here.

yolo swag haters love me everyone is jealous of me #insta

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mex

Mex
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

Well, I'm new. I'll do a little introduction.

•Mexican

•14 years old (almost 15)

•Yes, I like tacos

•No, you haven't tasted real tacos

•I sell pets (only lab ones)

•Fluent English speaker (If I make a mistake, please correct me)

•Obviously fluent Spanish speaker

•Music lover

•Rap, reggae, and raggamuffin

•I only listen to music in Spanish. Why? Well, it is easier for me to understand the lyrics. I have to pay a lot more attention to English-speaking songs.

•Grammar Nazi, in both English and Spanish

Edited by Mex, 24 July 2013 - 01:10 PM.
Removed username for safety

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Me gustan los tacos locales de Monterrey

I'm Keil and Welcome :D Read

Edit: Tacos are better in Monterrey

Edited by Keil, 24 July 2013 - 01:29 PM.

#3 Rainbow

Rainbow
  • Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain

• 184 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

hola & bienvenidos 

...a new account? O_o

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:38 PM

They probably didn't know about this:

https://www.neocodex...rea=displayname

#5 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

They probably didn't know about this:

https://www.neocodex...rea=displayname

oh, shit. I don't know my password.

#6 Mex

Mex
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

Nunca he estado en Monterrey. De hecho, nunca he viajado en avión.

Yep, I discovered that two minutes after creating this one. I had never seen a forum with that option. But it's okay, I prefer beeing seen as a new member rather than a random guy who spent two years without posting.

#7 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

This kid is 14 and he's more mature than half of this community. I like him. Welcome to Codex Mex, I'm Dr. Zoidberg, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else questions! Enjoy your time here.

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

Welcome to the forum, Mex. Nice to see someone as (seemingly) fluent in one language as they are in another. If you want me to remove the other account I can do that for you. If there is anything else you need help with, just let us know. Enjoy your stay here!

#9 Mex

Mex
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

This kid is 14 and he's more mature than half of this community. I like him. Welcome to Codex Mex, I'm Dr. Zoidberg, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else questions! Enjoy your time here.

Thank you. Well, thank you again, I'll ask a question if I have one :D And thank you again, I really hope I enjoy it. I'll just call you Doctor.

Welcome to the forum, Mex. Nice to see someone as (seemingly) fluent in one language as they are in another. If you want me to remove the other account I can do that for you. If there is anything else you need help with, just let us know. Enjoy your stay here!

Thank you. Why is it nice? Is it strange? Every English-speaking community has members from all around the world. I like to enter to places in English because of the variety of people. You can post something in any language and someone will reply. In Hispanic forums/chats/neoboards 80% of the people are Mexicans. Not bad, you can talk about news in the country, but still, you want to learn a little bit more from a different country. 

And yes, please. Erase my other account, it is Desconocido68.

Edited by Mex, 24 July 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#10 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

Thank you. Well, thank you again, I'll ask a question if I have one :D And thank you again, I really hope I enjoy it. I'll just call you Doctor.

Thank you. Why is it nice? Is it strange? Every English-speaking community has members from all around the world. I like to enter to places in English because of the variety of people. You can post something in any language and someone will reply. In Hispanic forums/chats/neoboards 80% of the people are Mexicans. Not bad, you can talk about news in the country, but still, you want to learn a little bit more from a different country. 

And yes, please. Erase my other account, it is Desconocido68.

Oh not strange at all, just helps when the sentence structure is easier to understand than say, someone with little to no English experience :) I personally, would love to be able to speak a second (or third) language fluently. I know a bit of Japanese and a little French, but my vocabulary in both is very limited. I studied both in junior and middle schools. 

I'll take care of the other account for you now :)

#11 Mex

Mex
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

I have been learning English at my school for ten years, so it would be a shame if I was not able to speak correctly. When you know Spanish, it is easier to understand Portuguese and French because a lot of words are written the same or very similar.

And thank you.

#12 MishaZheleza

MishaZheleza
  • Iron Mouse

• 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

Hi. I'm Misha. Or Edward. I'm Russian, but also Mexican-Spanish, and speak the natives languages as well. *shakes your hand* Yes I have tasted real tacos. I have an abuelita who has nothing better to do than make me and my siblings tacos, tamales, barbacoa, and tres leches :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yolo, swag, haters love me, everyone is jealous of me, #insta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users