Photo

Program to buy everything on a list?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Talix

Talix
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

I want to buy a bunch of stamps, but it's tedious to go through them 100 times, is there a program that can do this?

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Yes. Abrosia can do this and there are even lists provided in the boards.

#3 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

I want to buy a bunch of stamps, but it's tedious to go through them 100 times, is there a program that can do this?

Just FYI here is a forum topic with a list of lists (wtf):

http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/

#4 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

Do you mean an autobuyer list where the program buys stuff from the main shops and you resell them in your shop, or do you mean a user shop buyer where you set a list and get the program to buy it all so you can put them in your album?

#5 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

my understanding of the OP is he wants to fill up his stamp collection with all the easy stamps.

I know there is a book buyer somewhere on her, maybe by neoquest?

the last time i check that program would buy all the books you have not read(it would check the list versus books you have read) and buy 50 of the cheapest books that were still on the list.

only problem is it would break there and not actually read your pet the books like it was supposed to.

but it does take out over half the work.

i also then used to by putting in a list of 50 cheapest stamps at a time and it would buy them and then i would just put in stamp album.

if you have enough neopoints to spare you can just take a max list of all stamps (if your willing to pay up to 99,999np for a stamp. and just go through the entire list 50 at a time. that will have you scoup up all the buyable stamps out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users