Quantcast

Photo

Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

abortion pro-life pro-choice womens rights debate

• Please log in to reply
478 replies to this topic

Poll: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice? (189 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#476 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:53 PM

Well it's been a while since I last posted here as a wee 13 year old. My stance remains the same however, as I am still pro-life.

Literally pro-life. While I am fully against abortions, I am also at the same time for other "pro-life" policies that benefit women and child-bearing women. First of all, I think there desperately needs to be comprehensive sex education in the United States, and not abstinence-only programs. Birth control (the pill, implant, IUD, etc.) should also be fully covered by health insurance on even the most basic health care plan under Obamacare (or whatever Republican Trumpcare that manages to be passed). These two measures would help realize so much social surplus, it's downright stupid that the hyper-religious "budget-conscious" Republicans are against it.

Furthermore, there should be cheap and affordable child care provided from the government, child care stamps for the poor that covers the cost of diapers and other infant related needs, and programs to help young mothers to finish high school and college. Make it so it isn't an socio-economic death sentence to have a child.

Bring on the hate :cool:

I think it's admirable that you focus on change for the better than dwelling on an ethical issue as old as bread.

You've grown. :)

#477 Buffout

Buffout
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:16 PM

I think it depends on the situation. People asking a victim of raping to give birth to baby of a rapist is surely being mean ( and this actually happened. The 12-year-old  girl had to travel a long distance because abortion is illegal in her hometown). Or if the child has a severe disease or anything. I feel like people who are not gonna go through all the pains have no right to criticize other's decision.

But on the other hand, if you are just having sex for fun... Be responsible to yourself and your lover and do some research on birth-control! There are many methods to choose from. Abortion is painful and physically harmful to the womb, so it is definitely stupid to rely on that for birth control. 

In brief, avoid that whenever you are able to, but one should not feel guilty if it is the best choice left.

#478 Whatwhatintheb

Whatwhatintheb
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 07:43 PM

Definitely pro choice, I don't believe anyone has the right to tell someone else what to do with their body. 

#479 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:00 PM

Pro-choice. No one should get to have any say over what a woman does with her body, her life, and her life choices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users