Quantcast

Photo

What would you like to see next in Game Guides?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

I was thinking that trophy score send list, but that might be too hard to get exact scores down as it's really a guess, but I could still work on it. Anyways, besides that what else would you like to see in here? List suggestions and I will possibly work on them! Thank you!

Edited by Futurama, 04 August 2013 - 12:45 AM.

#2 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:06 AM

A full up to date review score list would be pretty sweet. To easily AoB for trophys!

Edited by rowdierowd, 04 August 2013 - 01:07 AM.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

A full up to date review score list would be pretty sweet. To easily AoB for trophys!

Faerie Bubbles- 2,500. (I got reviewed as soon as I went past that.)

#4 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

Or I can just make score lists for you that would get you trophies without reviews....then you just AoB to that score or w/e in the certain amount of time if you don't want to score send it.

#5 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

We have one but mods keep invisibling it despite my protests.

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

We do? Why does it keep getting hidden?

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

Do you mean this one? http://www.neocodex....core-list-done/
It says I don't have permission to view it, but I remember it being outdated. (Unless it's been updated).

Edited by Satsuki, 04 August 2013 - 04:48 PM.

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

Updated it now with most recent update from 2012 (previous one was 2008 :/). I would still recommend using caution if sending scores around the reviews. 

#9 lindefrau

lindefrau
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

I think a list of fast games for Top Gamer avatar could be nice. :D

#10 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

I think a list of fast games for Top Gamer avatar could be nice. :D

How do you get this avatar? Does it require a minimum score on the games?

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

How do you get this avatar? Does it require a minimum score on the games?

Pretty sure it doesn't require any minimum scores for the games to count. I think I remember just sending like 10 seconds worth of scores for 250 individual games.

#12 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

Pretty sure it doesn't require any minimum scores for the games to count. I think I remember just sending like 10 seconds worth of scores for 250 individual games.

Hmmm, ok, thanks strat, I think this might be my next project (seems small, so keep bringing the ideas!). I will look into this more Tuesday afternoon...my final for my one class is Tuesday morning and then I'm free for the rest of the summer...till August 26.

#13 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

Hmmm, ok, thanks strat, I think this might be my next project (seems small, so keep bringing the ideas!). I will look into this more Tuesday afternoon...my final for my one class is Tuesday morning and then I'm free for the rest of the summer...till August 26.

The easiest way to get 250 games is to use the mirror games. You can cut down on the number of scores you need to test for. I know there's a petpage somewhere, lemme find it.

EDIT: http://www.neopets.c...rst_little_pony

Edited by Syntax, 04 August 2013 - 10:43 PM.

#14 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

Ok so let me get this Top Gamer avvie straight....all you need is to send scores for 250 games? So I could technically make a list of the lowest possible score you can get on each game and have it send it in like...10 seconds?

#15 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

Ok so let me get this Top Gamer avvie straight....all you need is to send scores for 250 games? So I could technically make a list of the lowest possible score you can get on each game and have it send it in like...10 seconds?

Pretty much, I would advise breaking it up into 'days'. So x amount of games played per day so as not to look insane by doing all 250 in one day ;)

#16 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

Pretty much, I would advise breaking it up into 'days'. So x amount of games played per day so as not to look insane by doing all 250 in one day ;)

It sucks that not every games min score is 1 lol. I feel like I'll be testing a lot of games, but this should be a fun experience for me. Thanks for the help on this Strat. The days sounds like a good idea. hmm maybe like 40-50 a day. It may seem like a lot but if you're just getting 1 point, 5 points...whatever the min is..that's not a lot for one day.

Edited by Futurama, 07 August 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#17 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

I've wanted somebody to make a list like that for so long. Can't wait until its done :)

#18 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

It sucks that not every games min score is 1 lol. I feel like I'll be testing a lot of games, but this should be a fun experience for me. Thanks for the help on this Strat. The days sounds like a good idea. hmm maybe like 40-50 a day. It may seem like a lot but if you're just getting 1 point, 5 points...whatever the min is..that's not a lot for one day.

Happy to lend any help when needed mate. Yeah 40-50/day sounds good.

#19 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

I'd be excited for a list like that. I doing it manually and thought I was going to lose my mind.

#20 infernox

infernox
  • 66 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

yes, top gamer list :)

#21 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Ok, update on this Top Gamer list...

Going to be honest, haven't started it lol, BUT I am going on vacation this friday for a week and I will have internet where I'm staying. This means a different IP for me to make a million accounts on to test scores! So, at night when I have time I will start on this list. I should get it done pretty fast, cause I'll have like 5 accounts doing 50 games each testing the scores or something. Sorry for the delay, but I did not forget about this and IT WILL be done.

#22 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

Sounds like a nice vacation.

#23 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

Sounds like a nice vacation.

It's not like I'm going to be doing scores all day! Only at night after I get back to place where I'm staying lol.

#24 mst3kluv

mst3kluv
  • 156 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

I'd like to see a NQ1 game guide.

#25 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

I'd like to see a NQ1 game guide.

I seem to recall having started one for NQ I and for NQ II but the amount of content needed for both is massive. For these I'd recommend using IDNQ-Guide site.

A guide of that magnitude really doesn't deserve to be cut down to a single thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users