• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

Hey there! I'm Dany and I'm just starting NP again. I've been playing for years on and off. Currently trying to rebuild so I'll need all the help I can get to keep thriving and look legit. I'm new to all of these programs and codes, so bear with me, please! I love the outdoors, going to the movies, and hanging with friends. Hope I get to meet all of you on here eventually.  :) 

Edited by RustCohle, 15 April 2014 - 06:10 PM.

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

Welcome to Neocodex, Dany! If you need any help with anything onsite here or just need some general advice, feel free to ask. Enjoy your stay.

#3 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

Welcome to Neocodex, Dany! If you need any help with anything onsite here or just need some general advice, feel free to ask. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks so much! I was actually wondering if there's a Score Sending guide for dummies? I'm so incredibly lost about inputting scores or lists or whatever. I just want to get the occasional trophy with it. Any old threads you know of that could help with that?

#4 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Have a look through our Neocodex Guide Directory ;) It should have at least one of every sort of guide you can think of to do with Neopets and Neocodex programs.

#5 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Have a look through our Neocodex Guide Directory ;) It should have at least one of every sort of guide you can think of to do with Neopets and Neocodex programs.

Thanks for the link! I'm slightly stupid when it comes to some of this, haha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intro, introduction, introducing, introduce, newbie, new, neofreak, hello

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users