• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#76 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

I'm just using one account and so far the only good thing I've gotten is a zombie petpet pb

#77 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

All I've received from the contest so far (that was half decent) is a zombie flotsam morphing potion. They're now worthless.... -_-

#78 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

Is the greasemonkey script reloading the page for anyone? I have to manually reload the page. (reload of the page after it votes so the buttons are grayed out and it says "waiting" and then after 5 minutes to bring the cheer button back up again so it can vote). Or is it not supposed to auto-refresh? (I checked the script on it, which says "refresh-true" or something like that).

Maybe I'm not using it right.

So far, I've gotten only 1 PB (ghost).

Edited by Satsuki, 28 September 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#79 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I'm using 2 accounts for this event, and strangely I've gotten all my PBs & MPs on my main (1 Zombie Flotsom MP, 1 ghost PB & 2 Hallow PBs).

#80 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

I hate how tnt keeps adding new items to the prize pool, further lessening the chances of getting a good prize.

I am a crybaby.

#81 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

I hate how tnt keeps adding new items to the prize pool, further lessening the chances of getting a good prize.

I am a crybaby.

It also means that the good prizes are rarer and therefore deflate less, so when you do actually get one, it is worth a bit more...

#82 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

Is the greasemonkey script reloading the page for anyone? I have to manually reload the page. (reload of the page after it votes so the buttons are grayed out and it says "waiting" and then after 5 minutes to bring the cheer button back up again so it can vote). Or is it not supposed to auto-refresh? (I checked the script on it, which says "refresh-true" or something like that).

oh i thought it's just me... :o  i've been refreshing manually too. something wrong with the script.

#83 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

The best item i got was a Tonu MP...

#84 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

I've been using http://userscripts.o...pts/show/178669 since yesterday, no issues. :)

#85 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

I've been using http://userscripts.o...pts/show/178669 since yesterday, no issues. :)

WOW good script for get items easily, Thank :) 

#86 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

You're great. Maybe I can get something decent now :D

#87 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

I got a Zombie petpet PB today, and a heap of BD stuff/food/junk over the past couple days. It seriously does seem like just another front for a NC event though :/

#88 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Not working for me either :/

This one is not working for me either. 

I let it running for 20 minutes and nothing.

Blah  :(

#89 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Aaaand that's quite enough cheering on the contestants for one day! Seriously, we've had complaints about the noise from the lady who lives two streets over. Better head home and have a hard candy or two. The contest resumes tomorrow!

All I got is a now-worthless MP. ):

#90 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

It also means that the good prizes are rarer and therefore deflate less, so when you do actually get one, it is worth a bit more...

Personally I want to paint one of my pets halloween, so I'm worried about value in the sense that I might have to pay for one -__-

#91 madelined

madelined
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

I have not gotten anything good from the event yet but i'm hoping if scarlett wins there is an avatar involved. 

i feel so far behind with starting a new account, having something that will retire would be awesome

#92 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

I've gotten two PB's on the one account I'm using.

#93 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

Not working for me either :/

This one is not working for me either. 

I let it running for 20 minutes and nothing.

Blah  :(

Enter into the Spooky Food Eating Contest in a navegator, it don't open a new windows but you can see your items into your inventory,..

#94 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

Got a Hallo Tonu MP on a shell :D Deflated though....le sigh

#95 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

I got a ghost PB too... But they're so cheap now...

#96 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:23 AM

Enter into the Spooky Food Eating Contest in a navegator, it don't open a new windows but you can see your items into your inventory,..

I know how to use usercripts... :mellow:  lol

I've tried with chrome and firefox, it just doesn't work.

#97 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

I will give it try now since i miss out for past 6 days. :(

#98 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Is today the last day yet?  Even though we're getting lost of free stuff, this is getting kind of old.

#99 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

I got 2 of the Tonu MPs today.

I think today is the last day... tomorrow's the first, right?

I just got this

Tomorrow's the day! A winner will be declared, Chef Julien will take a much-deserved rest from his constant cooking, and the contestants will probably go take a nap. Isn't it EXCITING?!

Edited by Napiform, 30 September 2013 - 01:19 PM.

#100 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

As much as I boo Scarlett, she shows no sign of stopping. Bleh, I just hope the prize for picking the right winner is not very significant...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users