Quantcast

Photo

New to Advanced Membership... Abrosia Times Help?

advanced abrosia times membership haggle ocr

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

I just got Adv Membership for the first time and I'm wondering what I should set Abrosia's settings for, in general really.  I know I could search this, but I want answers specifically for me to make sure I don't mess up too bad. :unsure:   I get a very good connection to Neopets - fast computer, fast internet, living close to Neopets servers.  I also would like to know what you recommend for Shop IDs for an aged account that can get anything.  I even want input on what you guys usually keep your "Profit must be greater than" box value at.  Haggle algorithm would be good too... I don't ask for much. :p

Also, is the AAA working in Abrosia right now?  I heard there were some problems with it.

If all of the answers to my questions can be found in a simple guide, please link me to it.  Sorry for all the questions, but I want to get this right at the very beginning.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

No Abrosia and the AAA don't' work right now. This program does have a working AAA Aber though. Here's the guide for that.

The guide directory contains a lot of Abrosia guides you can look though to get an idea for your times. This guide is included in the directory and is helpful. 

Edited by Satsuki, 03 October 2013 - 02:50 PM.

#3 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Thanks.  I'm checking out the guides you linked to now.  I already have Valorous Neopets Suite installed and have been using his Auction Sniper quite a bit.

That last link you posted is exactly what I needed! :D

Edited by Artleyz, 03 October 2013 - 02:58 PM.

#4 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

No Abrosia and the AAA don't' work right now. This program does have a working AAA Aber though. Here's the guide for that.

The guide directory contains a lot of Abrosia guides you can look though to get an idea for your times. This guide is included in the directory and is helpful. 

My abrosia works fine most of the time, although it crashed today while I was at school and missed 6 hours of abing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advanced, abrosia, times, membership, haggle, ocr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users