• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

POPULAR POST!

I see it constantly! and I'm sure plenty of you do as well! (or maybe you are one of the people) People wanting to send 100K of scores a day, THIS IS INSANE! Sending scores are okay for things like avatars or to make some quick np (~20K)

Just in case you missed it, THERE IS NO WAY TO SAFELY SEND 100K OR MORE OF SCORES!

Okay, with that out of the way, there are a few things you have to consider when score sending

1. Safe scores
  2. Safe times
  3. Safe TOTAL time sending scores
  • The third thing is almost always ignored to those who are new to SSing, or just haven't been frozen for it yet. I want to remove the unofficially appointed cornerstone to new cheaters of getting an account frozen before you learn your lesson. Don't get me wrong, I am totally aware you can get away with sending a 100K or more worth of scores a day for a loooong time, sometimes months! (if you're lucky) but believe me, it will eventually catch up to you, and you will be FROZEN!

But there is a type of SSing you can do EVERY DAY! I will teach you how to make a list that you can safely run every day, Your daily score list!

consider.jpg

When/If you do your daily neopets routine maunally:

1. What games do you typically play every day?               
  2. What do you usually score? / How much do you make?
  3. How long do you spend playing those games?              

Think of the games that are quick and get you a decent amount of NP (Kass basher, fashion fever, etc)

Okay! Brilliant! Now we have an idea of what we should have on our list! (If you never do your dailies manually, do them a few times or watch a video to get an idea)

Here is what my daily list looks like that I've been running EVERY DAY for months. Some information has been removed to discourage you from just stealing mine, and encourage you to make one of your own. DO NOT USE THIS EXACT LIST! THE MISSING INFO MIGHT GET YOU FROZEN IF YOU TRY TO SEND IT!

Spoiler

This makes me around 13K alone and takes less than 10 minutes, but I will sometimes add 1 or 2 random score sets from a master list of safe scores and times I have to make a little more. Yours, of course, can be longer (or shorter if you have the attention span of a deer)

I know what you're thinking, "THAT ISN'T THAT MUCH! IT ISN'T WORTH IT!"
Well, to you naysayers I say, something is better than nothing, and nothing is worth getting frozen over something stupid that could've been avoided.

Also, another thing to consider is SSing is not for the big $$$, sorry. It never will be, no matter how safe the scores are, you simply can't play games for 6 hours straight... well... you can, but no one plays neopets games like that....... NO ONE! and rebuilding will take you a hell of a lot longer than the time you save sending a stupid amount of scores.

Still not satisfied? Well, set your sails towards ABing, because that is the only real way to roll in the points.

Edited by anewvision, 17 June 2014 - 09:09 AM.

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

Okay! Brilliant! Now we have an idea of what we should have on our list! (If you never do your dailies manually, do them a few times to get an idea)

Or if you're like me and can't do anything manually, find a video of someone playing the game legit on youtube and get your times from there. Just make sure that they aren't cutting out the boring parts or have a part 1 somewhere else.

#3 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Or if you're like me and can't do anything manually, find a video of someone playing the game legit on youtube and get your times from there. Just make sure that they aren't cutting out the boring parts or have a part 1 somewhere else.

Yes, that is an option as well ^-^

added!

Edited by aNEWvision, 11 October 2013 - 07:35 AM.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

Oh gurl, you sassy. I like it.

#5 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

I hope this helps out the newbies, because it seems that no matter how many times we say "don't use SS to make NP!", people don't get it. And then, too soon, they say they have been frozen. :/
They don't even consider that every month the ratio scores change, and some of them use list with MONTHS old...

Thanks for this!
+rep

#6 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

I hope this helps out the newbies, because it seems that no matter how many times we say "don't use SS to make NP!", people don't get it. And then, too soon, they say they have been frozen. :/
They don't even consider that every month the ratio scores change, and some of them use list with MONTHS old...

Thanks for this!
+rep

Yep! and then we get to read all the status updates about their misfortune T____T Sticking to a nice quick daily list like this with safe low scores is idiot proof as well! Which is nice, because there is little or no significance of ratio changes :D while 100K lists on the otherhand... ahem*

and thank you :)

Oh gurl, you sassy. I like it.

Lol... <3

#7 gmancam

gmancam
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

Great guide!. Also be aware that NP ratio for games change on the 25th of every month. So be sure to check out the games you have in your list and adjust arcodingly.

Also what I do myself is I sometimes will stop sending scored after 4-5 games and start back again after 5-10 minutes. Makes it look like im taking breaks in between as I play. Another thing I would advise is to always double check your score list to be sure the game ID matches whatever game you will be sending scores for. Just accidently hitting a 9 when you meant to put a 6 could ruin you.

#8 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Great guide!. Also be aware that NP ratio for games change on the 25th of every month. So be sure to check out the games you have in your list and adjust arcodingly.

Also what I do myself is I sometimes will stop sending scored after 4-5 games and start back again after 5-10 minutes. Makes it look like im taking breaks in between as I play. Another thing I would advise is to always double check your score list to be sure the game ID matches whatever game you will be sending scores for. Just accidently hitting a 9 when you meant to put a 6 could ruin you.

If you keep your scores low (below or right around 1000NP) you don't really need to worry about ratio change too much... and after you make and proofread your list you should SAVE it... entering scores manually every day is just as tedious as actually playing the games, and opens the door to human error

Yep! and then we get to read all the status updates about their misfortune T____T Sticking to a nice quick daily list like this with safe low scores is idiot proof as well! Which is nice, because there is little or no significance of ratio changes :D while 100K lists on the otherhand... ahem*

and thank you :)

Edited by aNEWvision, 11 October 2013 - 08:35 AM.

#9 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

lol this guide definitely for me... i'm frozen so many times because of SS. :(

these days my profits only come from APs like dice-a-roo, sakhmet solitaire and pyramids.

#10 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

Good job on the guide! +rep

Hopefully it'll prevent little naive cheaters from getting iced. x)

I prefer to use Habitarium + AoB to make the bulk of my NP, although I am starting to autobuy more often now. It's so much riskier though. :c

#11 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Good job on the guide! +rep

Hopefully it'll prevent little naive cheaters from getting iced. x)

I prefer to use Habitarium + AoB to make the bulk of my NP, although I am starting to autobuy more often now. It's so much riskier though. :c

There is always a little more risk the more you make :D but nothing is as risky as careless SSing!

Thank you :)

these days my profits only come from APs like dice-a-roo, sakhmet solitaire and pyramids.

Well, SSing just isn't for making NP :) slow and steady wins the race(keeps you unfrozen)

#12 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Well, SSing just isn't for making NP :) slow and steady wins the race(keeps you unfrozen)

but i still want that easy 10k! so i'll probably gonna start SSing again. :p

#13 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

but i still want that easy 10k! so i'll probably gonna start SSing again. :p

That you can do! :) You just have to make a nice solid list and you will be golden! Like I said, I've run the saaaaame list for months now (shuffled, of course) and I've been just fine.

Quick, easy NP games

#14 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

Have you ever tried the Food Club? It only takes 5 minutes of your time a day (if you use someone's bets), and you can earn up to millions with zero effort.

#15 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Have you ever tried the Food Club? It only takes 5 minutes of your time a day (if you use someone's bets), and you can earn up to millions with zero effort.

i know... i used to use my decade-old account to bet daily.

but the account was frozen because, you know it, SS lol...

#16 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

i know... i used to use my decade-old account to bet daily.

but the account was frozen because, you know it, SS lol...

I was actually going to say something about people losing their mains in the OP, but thought that might be too specific (and I thought I was the only one dumb enough to have it happen lol)

I KNEW it happened... such a dumb way to go :(

#17 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Abing some shops is just a pain these days. I abed for 4 hours and got nothing cuz the stupid shops had 24 items

#18 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Abing some shops is just a pain these days. I abed for 4 hours and got nothing cuz the stupid shops had 24 items

i thought AB will auto-switch shops if the shop has more than 24 items after a specified time?

#19 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

i thought AB will auto-switch shops if the shop has more than 24 items after a specified time?

Not with manual lists. There are a few shops that are really good to ab in so I use manual lists for those.

#20 nabot

nabot
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

very nice guide, thanks a lot!

#21 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

+rep Thanks for this post. I read it a bit back but just saw it again. I just SS now when I need like 20k to start restocking again haha.

#22 ked

ked
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

I like to AOB but I still prefer score sending because you just enter the information and go :)

#23 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

I've been using this for my shell, so thank you for the helpful ideas/tips/whatever. Now if only the SS would stop freezing.

#24 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

I like to AOB but I still prefer score sending because you just enter the information and go :)

I prefer AoB exactly because of that. It's so easy to copy/paste a SS list with a mistake (it only takes one number in the wrong place)... D:

Need to be extra carefull with SS; with AoB I only need to watch my times. *-*

#25 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

Dang...with these new ratios I don't even want to SS anymore haha. Too lazy to redo my list, I guess I'll stick to ABing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users