Plushie Tycoon "Spoiler Alert"

plushie tycoon help trick cheat

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Ktram

Ktram
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

With this information, you could get what you need for the avatar in just 4-5 days. Of course, you would still have to manage your account because of the taxes, rents, and other expenses that happens in the game, unless you would start the game 6 days before it ends.

WARNING THIS TAKES THE PUZZLE OUT OF THE GAME AND IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGE BY MANY FANS OF IT!!! THIS GUIDE/CHEAT IS FOR THOSE DESPERATE FOR THE AVATAR/TROPHIES.

So basically, if you have tried this game, you should know the first thing you need to do after creating an account is to set the time of your game (http://www.neopets.c.../timezone.phtml). You need to pick an appropiate time to play your game. You will need to be around at least 3 times at the top of the hour (before and after) each day. You can pretty much do whatever you need BEFORE the new hour starts, and take about 10mins to work on your game after the new hour, and you will be fine. If you need help deciding what time zone you should pick to play your game in (when you are most active), try the image at this page, http://www.neopets.com/~grundytycoon.

Next, we pay all our rents.

Store: http://www.neopets.c...oon/store.phtml

Factory: http://www.neopets.c...n/factory.phtml

Warehouse: http://www.neopets.c...warehouse.phtml

Now, before buying stuff, you need to buy advertisements and upgrades for your store, if you DO NOT, you WILL NOT sell your plushies very well, this is IMPORTANT to do BEFORE you start "building" plushies.

To access these, first go to the store (http://www.neopets.c...oon/store.phtml), click "upgrades" (http://www.neopets.com/games/tycoon/store.phtml?Cat=1). Most people buy 3 levels of the first 3 listed, at least for the first build. Now, click "advertisements" (http://www.neopets.com/games/tycoon/store.phtml?Cat=3). The same goes for advertisements, most people buy 3 levels of the first 3 listed.

Next, you need to price what it's going to cost in materials to make a plushie before you start building them. Price 6 Yellow Cloth, 1 Rare Gem, 1 Velvet Bag, and 1 Neocotton, this will make ONE job of 100, which is the least amount you can make. Once you have that number, deduct 12,000 np from your cash on hand (should currently be at about 39k), and divide the cost of your plushies in this number (around 27k). This is the amount of jobs you can make, and you will need to multiply the above needed materials by that number. If you can only make 3 or less jobs, you may want to wait until prices reduce. Usually, I start with 4 or more jobs. Please read the example before you start buying.

For example, if your plushies would cost 5443 np each job then you can make 4 jobs, you will then need 24 Yellow Cloths, 4 Rare Gems, 4 Velvet Bags, and 4 Neocotton. When you go to buy Rare Gems, get the Orgins, none other.

Now go to the Factory (http://www.neopets.c...n/factory.phtml) and start a new job (http://www.neopets.com/games/tycoon/factory.phtml?start=1). Select Orgin from the list, none other. Select the materials, then click "Submit Job". On the next page, select "100". You will not need to build bigger jobs until you have a Factory level of 9, in which by then, you can make 18 jobs of 100. If you do more than 100 plushies in a job, it will take longer to produce.

For Example, if you made 1 job of 500, it would likely take about 4-5 turns of the hour for the job to get done, where as if you did 5 jobs of 100, 3 jobs would be done in the next turn of the hour.

Continue creating new jobs until you are out of materials. Keep note, that the calcuations I provided above only cover for a size 3 factory (2 upgrades after paying rent), this will allow you to make up to 6 jobs at once. Hardly is anyone ever able to create more on their first build.

Now, time to hire some labour to manufacture the plushies. For a while, you'll be using what everyone usually starts out with. I have yet to find a better one. 250 Trainees and 25 Managers. Wait until the first minute of the next hour 00:01 (hour:min) and then fire them. If you do not fire them, they will bankrupt you, this is actually the #1 cause of most players' game over. Take note that the workers only work during game hours (9am-5pm), the first update being at 10:01am, so do everything you need to before the 1 first min of the new hour. Once you get the hang of things, it doesn't take long at all to play. You will notice that there are left over jobs, leave them, don't worry about them. They will be there for your next build, and are not worth wasting labour costs for at the moment.

After the workers have done their job, your plushies are sent to the warehouse where it will take almost 4 hours to load your first batch of plushies. You should also know, that the countdown doesn't start until you physically go to the warehouse to see what's going on there (it may even be the main page, I can't remember. To be safe, I always go to the warehouse).

When they are finished loading, you need to click the check box to ship them to your store, to which it will take 5 minutes to ship them, If you have shipped them right before an update, make sure not to go back to the game until the 5 mins are up, if you go too soon, you will have to wait another hour before you can sell them.

Selling your plushies is little work. You just wait until they sell out. Sometimes, it can take time. Most of the, if the plushie is 101-110 np, they will sell quickly(the next update). If the Yellow Orgins are too high (which they tend to be at the beginning of the month), go and make mostly green ones until the price of the Yellow ones decrease to the perfect price. You will have to occasionaly make yellow plushies to check the prices. You will not recieve any cash until all of the plushies from a job is sold. So if you made a job of 100, all 100 plushies will have to sell before you get the cash (another reason we start off with smaller jobs).

After all your JOBS have sold, you can redo this all over. If you managed to get 40,000 cash on hand on your first build, go ahead and upgrade your warehouse once or twice. This will allow faster loading times. Upgrading your warehouse is the most important thing to do until it's level 9. I usually do this ASAP, with the allowance of making at least 4-6 new jobs.

After the warehouse is maxed out, work on getting all the store's upgrades and advertisements.

A couple of times of this, and you should have what you need for the avatar. The day before the tax man is due (7days after you start the game) go ahead and stock your factory up with jobs, but don't manufacture them until the tax man has come. Make sure you save about 30k to pay your rents which are due on the same day as the Taxman is.

#2 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

it so happen that i'm playing plushie tycoon for the first time this month! thanks a lot... right now i'm just focusing on making green ogrins... they're pretty profitable already. should i make yellow ogrins then? :o

anyway, nice guide despite some minor spelling errors. +rep

#3 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

I will hold out until the end of time for an AP... so boring

#4 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

I will hold out until the end of time for an AP... so boring

you're right... an AP would be SO awesome.

#5 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

For some reason I can't focus myself enough to play PT. It's the most boring game ever! I can't even read an entire guide through and through and I'm sure they're very helpful. I get confused with the amount of english and stuff, it's so lame.  :(

I'm with Stuck and aNEWvision: AP for this, quick. D:

#6 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

>.< I'd love an AP for this, even with a guide I'm helpless..

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Ignoring the fact that some of the comments are from lazy bums, thank you for posting a detailed guide about PT. I don't know much about PT other than I get bankrupt from negligence in the factory Dx (Spellcheck is a pain with proper nouns like ogrin)

#8 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

>.< I'd love an AP for this, even with a guide I'm helpless..

It's not a matter of being helpless, it's a matter of this game being awfully boring...

very helpful information, but I have no drive to play this game..... but the avatar will come for me some day

#9 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Ignoring the fact that some of the comments are from lazy bums, thank you for posting a detailed guide about PT. I don't know much about PT other than I get bankrupt from negligence in the factory Dx (Spellcheck is a pain with proper nouns like ogrin)

I don't think that because English isn't my main language and I can't fully understand it and therefore I get confused when reading some stuff, makes me a lazy bum. But you, like everyone else, are entitled to get an opinion about someone. Without even know them.  :thumbsup:

#10 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

I don't think that because English isn't my main language and I can't fully understand it and therefore I get confused when reading some stuff, makes me a lazy bum. But you, like everyone else, are entitled to get an opinion about someone. Without even know them.  :thumbsup:

oh... :o  what is your native language?

#11 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

I'm referring to the people who said they wanted an APer on a game that is labeled step by step in front of them.

#12 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

oh... :o  what is your native language?

Portuguese :o

I'm referring to the people who said they wanted an APer on a game that is labeled step by step in front of them.

Well lol

I want an AP on this game, despite the fact there's hundreds of guides step by step. O_o

#13 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

I want an AP on this game, despite the fact there's hundreds of guides step by step. O_o

Well then. With the power invested in me from Lazy Bums International Inc., I now dub thee the honorable title of lazy bum.

#14 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Because it's BOOOOOOORING! I am not interested

#15 Ktram

Ktram
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

Go ahead and make yellow ones, they tend to stay in the super range more often than green (and usually for more money). If green ones are more than 100, keep making them. The yellow ones have been running for around 107 for about 5 days now though. You could make a combination, it is your game after all. :)

Sorry about the spell errors, I made this late last night, and the spell check wasn't working. I am usually a perfectionist when it comes to that.

#16 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

Go ahead and make yellow ones, they tend to stay in the super range more often than green (and usually for more money). If green ones are more than 100, keep making them. The yellow ones have been running for around 107 for about 5 days now though. You could make a combination, it is your game after all. :)

Sorry about the spell errors, I made this late last night, and the spell check wasn't working. I am usually a perfectionist when it comes to that.

mine is selling for 98-101nps for the past 4-5 builds. :D

btw, the peeps in the boards forbid telling what plushies we are making because it might drive the price down... i'm not sure whether to believe them or not. :o

#17 Ktram

Ktram
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Yeah, I don't believe that. If you ever look at the most created plushies, usually Draik and Orgin are always on top, Orgin is THE super plushie, and most players who play it all the time know it, yet the prices always seem okay.... Now, I have seen the yellow ones go down to 103, but never below the super range. TO be honest, I think they are just trying to make the avatar a bit rare. I have helped up to 30 people at a time (in the same month), all to which built yellow plushies, and the price was constant (after the first week).

You want your plushies to be 101-110 or 100-110, I can't remember, I have been making Yellow Orgins for a year or so. Aim for 101.

Oh yeah, let me tell you, at least 15 of those people I helped actually got the avatar, other people were... hmm not too smart to grasp the concept. Others gave up too fast. Some just disappeared. The ones that stuck it out did get the avatar though.

Edited by Ktram, 16 October 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#18 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Yeah, I don't believe that. If you ever look at the most created plushies, usually Draik and Orgin are always on top, Orgin is THE super plushie, and most players who play it all the time know it, yet the prices always seem okay.... Now, I have seen the yellow ones go down to 103, but never below the super range. TO be honest, I think they are just trying to make the avatar a bit rare. I have helped up to 30 people at a time (in the same month), all to which built yellow plushies, and the price was constant (after the first week).

You want your plushies to be 101-110 or 100-110, I can't remember, I have been making Yellow Orgins for a year or so. Aim for 101.

Oh yeah, let me tell you, at least 15 of those people I helped actually got the avatar, other people were... hmm not too smart to grasp the concept. Others gave up too fast. Some just disappeared. The ones that stuck it out did get the avatar though.

alright, i guess i'll switch to yellow ogrins now. :D how about blues and reds though?

i think i'm doing good... i already maxed out on everything - the factory, warehouse, shop... hopefully i'll be able to get gold trophy. i still need to avoid 3 taxes.

#19 Ktram

Ktram
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

You sound like you are doing GREAT. never do the blue or red unless yellow is pretty low 102-103, and you get a good deal on materials. Right now, I am sure they would be out of super range anyway, especially red.

The profit just isn't there unless you have really cheap cloth, which I have personally seen. Red being just under 400, which is very cheap.

#20 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

Oh, and shame on your for ruining the fun of the game Ktram

Spoiler

#21 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Cheap material is the name of the game. It is the only thing that you can save on. Btw, thanks for the guide. I'll definitely try it out

#22 Ktram

Ktram
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

I know, it's okay to have cheats on all the other games, but stay away from Plushie Tycoon, right?

Sorry, I don't believe in double standards. I listed a Spoiler Alert, if people want to puzzle it out themselves, read this, and get upset, it's not my fault at all.

Yellow Orgins selling for 103 right now (this is normal).  From what I have seen normal prices are: Green - 101,Yellow - 103, Blue - 105, no idea about red, I don't normally build them. I have been testing Draiks this time. Red are going for 105, and Blue are going for 103. Not sure if these prices will stay, I will keep you updated.

EDIT:
Today (Thursday), Blue Draiks are selling for 107 np! Keep in mind, Draiks only take 4 cloth, not 6 like Orgins, but also note that Orgin Plushies seem to run stable, unlike Draiks who occasionally go up and down (yesterday they were 103 :o)

(Firday) Blue Draiks are up to 113 now.

Just a little information.

Edited by Ktram, 18 October 2013 - 09:39 AM.

#23 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

101-110 plushies still sell the fastest right?

#24 Ktram

Ktram
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

Yep, they do!

#25 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

I was told that there is this kind of plushie you make that will sell fast and high in price (120)

it is different for each account

and it is normally from the pool of 3 cloth plushie

is this true?

i tried before in previous accounts

there is this one plushie that sell 100-120 always

but it dropped near end of month

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plushie, tycoon, help, trick, cheat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users