• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#276 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

I have a mac. Are you installing the script from the site Waser put it on (so the greasemonkey site), or are you installing it by downloading the one he posted in this thread? If you're doing it by downloading the one he posted in the thread, and the one that isn't on the site, try this: 

1. Download the script from the site Waser put it on: http://userscripts.o... in the thread)

2. Tampermonkey should come up with something asking if you'd like to install it, hit yes.

3. navigate to the site (neopets.com/sfc/catacombs) and the little tampermonkey symbol should have a red "1" on it (meaning 1 script is enabled on that page)

4. It should run automatically

If that doesn't work try this (do not have tampermonkey installed into chrome for this):

1. hit the install button on the site (the link I posted here)

2. chrome will tell you it cant install it (but it should download it)

3. take that downloaded script, hit "settings" in chrome, then hit "extensions"

4. Drag the script into the "extensions" 

5. The script will appear in the "extensions" menu, and should have a little checkmark in the box telling you it's enabled.

6. Lastly, just navigate to the page (the catacombs one) and the script should run.  

Sadly, I can not get the script to work in Chrome, it says enabled but it doesn't do anything. (I may have to click on the doors manually, and then the script will select the right answer. You can always try that as well). 

(if it doesn't you can always use firefox. That's what I'm doing actually).

Edited by Satsuki, 29 October 2013 - 04:17 PM.

#277 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

From the news:

"Have you caught a glimpse of the monster while searching The Perilous Catacombs? Surely it must mean we are getting close! Very close. Like, perhaps you want to get as many floors in as you can before tomorrow ends. We're not psychic or anything. Just sayin'."

THERE IS AN END IN SIGHT.

Edited by Ellea, 29 October 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#278 mst3kluv

mst3kluv
  • 156 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Hoo-fuckin'-ray.

#279 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

I like how TNT encourages us to waste more time by "getting more floors in."  I've already reached 110 floors, and now I'm DONE.  I can't wait for this part event to be over.

#280 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

HA-LE-FUCK-ING-LU-IA.

I just reached 102 levels. That should bee enough to get a participation prize of no value in the end right? Probably a Skeith juice cocktail or even better: a handful of neopoints and an unsatisfying congratulatory message describing my "achievement". 

tumblr_inline_mvekxodgqH1rnvwt1.gif

#281 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

HA-LE-FUCK-ING-LU-IA.

I just reached 102 levels. That should bee enough to get a participation prize of no value in the end right? Probably a Skeith juice cocktail or even better: a handful of neopoints and an unsatisfying congratulatory message describing my "achievement". 

tumblr_inline_mvekxodgqH1rnvwt1.gif

WHY AREN'T YOU ON FLOOR 200 YET SOLDIER?!?!?!!?

Sergeant_Hartman.jpg

#282 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

WHY AREN'T YOU ON FLOOR 200 YET SOLDIER?!?!?!!?

Sergeant_Hartman.jpg

tumblr_mmb1n8Jrpu1sp9fcho1_400.gif

#283 Guest_suckitTNT_*

Guest_suckitTNT_*

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Funny I found:

I think the catacombs are a metaphor for Corbin and Kell's spiraling descent into utter madness as they try to catch a monster that's always "just around the corner." It's possible the monster is nothing but a manifestation of their cracked psyches or, possibly, a nightmare they're sharing due to prolonged exposure to the musical plants.

I believe the only comparable event is Tarla's. 

#284 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Found the monster on level 80 and now I got a "To Be Continued". Finally, no more of that crap!

#285 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Finally, the end of these goddamn catacombs.

#286 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Caught the monster on my way to floor 120 ;^;

#287 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Not sure if trolling... still no monster

Nvm, got it

Edited by aNEWvision, 30 October 2013 - 12:42 AM.

#288 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Found the monster on level 80 and now I got a "To Be Continued". Finally, no more of that crap!

oh, cool! i guess i need to resume this thing now. i stopped at #64.

EDIT: catched the monster, whee! i'm at level 70. :x3:

#289 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Caught the monster on my way to floor 120 ;^;

I caught it at the same level as Aisaka. :)

#290 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

I want more levels

#291 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

I caught it on the same floor as Keil. Finally that's over.. I'm just wondering how boring this next activity will be, if there is one (it says to be continued).

#292 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

I'm a bit disappointed that we don't have NP wearable prizes given out all through October like last year with Saskia's. At least the monster is caught. NowI'm excited what Silhouette BG's will be released tomorrow (hopefully). 

#293 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

It ended too soon! I was having so much fun...

Spoiler

Edited by aNEWvision, 30 October 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#294 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

floor115_zps7606ae41.png

#295 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

floor115_zps7606ae41.png

Safari+Zone.+Pokemon+D_5f46bd_3208621.jp

#296 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

Haha I just finished on level 18  :lol2:

#297 wlombeida

wlombeida
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

I have a mac. Are you installing the script from the site Waser put it on (so the greasemonkey site), or are you installing it by downloading the one he posted in this thread? If you're doing it by downloading the one he posted in the thread, and the one that isn't on the site, try this: 

1. Download the script from the site Waser put it on: http://userscripts.o... in the thread)

2. Tampermonkey should come up with something asking if you'd like to install it, hit yes.

3. navigate to the site (neopets.com/sfc/catacombs) and the little tampermonkey symbol should have a red "1" on it (meaning 1 script is enabled on that page)

If that doesn't work try this (do not have tampermonkey installed into chrome for this):

5. The script will appear in the "extensions" menu, and should have a little checkmark in the box telling you it's enabled.

6. Lastly, just navigate to the page (the catacombs one) and the script should run.  

Sadly, I can not get the script to work in Chrome, it says enabled but it doesn't do anything. (I may have to click on the doors manually, and then the script will select the right answer. You can always try that as well). 

Thanks! Managed to upload the script but didnt do anything :( Going to check Firefox. I'll let you know. 

#298 mst3kluv

mst3kluv
  • 156 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

Caught the monster.

Now, in the vein of South Park: TNT thought the catacombs would be fun. DUM DUM DUM DUM!!

#299 wlombeida

wlombeida
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

Yeay!!!!! Success! FireFox and greasemonkey did the trick. Found the monster at level 30. Thanks for all the help!!!!

#300 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

so everyone catches the monster today regardless of the level, hmmm... incoming massive disappointment that my script did all that hard work for nothing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users