I have a mac. Are you installing the script from the site Waser put it on (so the greasemonkey site), or are you installing it by downloading the one he posted in this thread? If you're doing it by downloading the one he posted in the thread, and the one that isn't on the site, try this:
1. Download the script from the site Waser put it on: http://userscripts.o... in the thread)
2. Tampermonkey should come up with something asking if you'd like to install it, hit yes.
3. navigate to the site (neopets.com/sfc/catacombs) and the little tampermonkey symbol should have a red "1" on it (meaning 1 script is enabled on that page)
4. It should run automatically
If that doesn't work try this (do not have tampermonkey installed into chrome for this):
1. hit the install button on the site (the link I posted here)
2. chrome will tell you it cant install it (but it should download it)
3. take that downloaded script, hit "settings" in chrome, then hit "extensions"
4. Drag the script into the "extensions"
5. The script will appear in the "extensions" menu, and should have a little checkmark in the box telling you it's enabled.
6. Lastly, just navigate to the page (the catacombs one) and the script should run.
Sadly, I can not get the script to work in Chrome, it says enabled but it doesn't do anything. (I may have to click on the doors manually, and then the script will select the right answer. You can always try that as well).
(if it doesn't you can always use firefox. That's what I'm doing actually).
Edited by Satsuki, 29 October 2013 - 04:17 PM.