Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

damn you guys are too fast, I'm only at like 10 right now

#102 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

Anyone near the end yet? I'm at 19 going into 20 except for the stupid fatigue. I really hope there isn't 100 levels to this catacomb.

Also, for a place that is supposedly a huge secret from Neovia (and probably the world), this place is more crowded than the PC.

#103 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

i accidentally cleansed my curse of cleansing.

glee-facepalm-gif-i7.gif

damn you guys are too fast, I'm only at like 10 right now

whenever i see the stairs, i just go down without exploring the whole floor. #aintnobodygottimeforthat

just completed level 20, going to level 21... whee!

#104 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

Anyone near the end yet? I'm at 19 going into 20 except for the stupid fatigue. I really hope there isn't 100 levels to this catacomb.

Also, for a place that is supposedly a huge secret from Neovia (and probably the world), this place is more crowded than the PC.

Same here. My fatigue wait was only 1 hour though.. I thought it would have been 11+. Huh.

I'm now stuck for 7 hours at 20 going to 21.

Edited by Satsuki, 24 October 2013 - 06:58 AM.

#105 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

I am just clicking my way through at this point... not even trying to be right

#106 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

Just cleared lvl 21, going into lvl 22. Gambled to obtain a ton of curses, but no curse of cleansing in sight (what?). Instead I got like 20 plus curse of fatigues which last for seconds until the most recent ones which were 2 hours and 6 hours.

Sigh, another 6 hours to lvl 22.

#107 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

On level 17 and haven't seen a curse of cleansing this whole time.

#108 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

@Keli,

Yes I was wondering the same thing as well. Wasn't it a secret place at first? Why would there be Ghoul Catchers, Zombies, Cultists and Kids etc when we ventured into it?

@Napiform,

Yep, cleared a total of 8 lvls and none in sight today. How is that even possible?

#109 braxie

braxie
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

on my way to floor 13.cant go deeper. got stuck with an error message saying "Oops, Something went wrong. pls reload page and try again..."

#110 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

@Braxie,

That happened to me quite a few times and also during the times when I tried to claim my prizes. I can't even use Mozilla to do this part of the event for some reason.

Perhaps switching to other browsers could help. Or you may even use a smartphone to clear some doors and then refresh your browser.

#111 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

on my way to floor 13.cant go deeper. got stuck with an error message saying "Oops, Something went wrong. pls reload page and try again..."

@Braxie,

That happened to me quite a few times and also during the times when I tried to claim my prizes. I can't even use Mozilla to do this part of the event for some reason.

Perhaps switching to other browsers could help. Or you may even use a smartphone to clear some doors and then refresh your browser.

that has happened to me SO many times. :( what i did was call it a day and continue tomorrow.

#112 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Just got a 44 hour curse of fatigue. At least that means I don't have to touch this horrifically tedious event for two days.

#113 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

I am just clicking my way through at this point... not even trying to be right

Same, fuck this stupid fucking tedious event I am angry I wasted any time doing all this boring ass shit.

#114 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

And now I'm stuck for 9 hours trying to get to 23. The curse of cursed treasure allows you to gamble away a curse in hopes of getting a better one, right? If so, how exactly do I do that, I can't click on it, I can't click on the treasure, and I can't click on other curses. Nothing pops up asking me "would you like to..." like it does when you use the curse of cleansing. 

#115 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

And now I'm stuck for 9 hours trying to get to 23. The curse of cursed treasure allows you to gamble away a curse in hopes of getting a better one, right? If so, how exactly do I do that, I can't click on it, I can't click on the treasure, and I can't click on other curses. Nothing pops up asking me "would you like to..." like it does when you use the curse of cleansing. 

If I understood it correctly the Curse of Cursed Treasure means that when you pick the right solution and get treasure instead of a curse, the Curse of Cursed Treasure ensures that the treasure curses you after all. Sounds a bit convoluted, basically: wrong answer = curse, right answer = prize, but in this case right answer = prize + curse

#116 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

gotta love how they decide to have an event during my midterm week, forgot to set a few reminders and I feel like I am waiting forever to move up these levels.

#117 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Finally on floor 12 :C 

This is taking so long.

#118 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Just got a 44 hour curse of fatigue. At least that means I don't have to touch this horrifically tedious event for two days.

O_o you sure you read that correctly?

#119 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

O_o you sure you read that correctly?

Yep. I didn't even know that long of a delay was possible since the longest one I had heard of someone getting was 16 hours. I'm going on to level 25 when it wears off, if that's worth noting.

#120 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Yep. I didn't even know that long of a delay was possible since the longest one I had heard of someone getting was 16 hours. I'm going on to level 25 when it wears off, if that's worth noting.

I was right about the 25+ levels then, and TNT laughing as the waits get even longer. That long of a wait makes me not want to do this anymore, but I'm worried if I don't I'll get screwed over by TNT in the end for not doing it.
Estimates on how long they're going to give us to complete all the levels? Let's have some fun guessing. (basically guess when this part is going to end).

Edited by Satsuki, 24 October 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#121 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hopefully this part will stay open long enough for people with enormous wait times to finish. I can't imagine they'd hand out two-day long delays only to close the event before those delays are done.

#122 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Possibly that is to end the event on the day tnt planned for since we have seen the monster or it can be due to your computer clock time that solved the problem for ppl with waiting hrs more than 18 hrs

#123 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Possibly that is to end the event on the day tnt planned for since we have seen the monster or it can be due to your computer clock time that solved the problem for ppl with waiting hrs more than 18 hrs

I was thinking that. There must be a day specifically for it to be over. I think TNT is making people wait till everyone gets to a certain level. 
BY THE WAY. Wtf 44hrs >______>+ I'm so sorry to hear that. :C

#124 mst3kluv

mst3kluv
  • 156 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

I hate to say this, but I miss the flowers.

#125 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

I hate to say this, but I miss the flowers.

BLASPHEMY

SHUT YOUR FACE

I couldn't even do the flowers by myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users