Quantcast

Photo

[POLL] How do you transfer your wealth?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: [POLL] How do you transfer your wealth?

How do you transfer wealth from your shells to your main?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

I know there are multiple ways with varying levels of risk, but at the end of the day, which do you use?

Have you been frozen using other methods? What's your opinion of the methods?

I'm aware all carry risk, I am just trying to further verify through discussion which is the safest/most convenient method.

Edited by aNEWvision, 30 October 2013 - 02:48 PM.

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

I do more than one thing... can you change it so we can do more than one answer?

#3 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

I do more than one thing... can you change it so we can do more than one answer?

Done

#4 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Done

Thanks. It's interesting to me that you made this thread cause I was just wondering how I should transfer all my thingies.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Well, when the AAA ABer was working, I just transferred NP to my side. Set up a junk trade, put something like "NP trade from main to side" in the wish list and went along that way. The account is clearly marked as a side account as well.

For my shell account, I just gifted things (nothing huge mind you, some SLM pieces). I have conversations with that account on my main to make it seem like we're actually sisters (I have my shell as my "sisters" account, so it looks less suspicious that it's on the same IP as my main , and I've made the account look legit. (nice lookup, painted pet, a couple of avatars and trophies). I've had that account gift me codestones I needed for training, when I actually played KQ, and used that account to always make sure my main won.

I don't actually have a sister. I have a shop on that account as well, so I've ABed on it, just using a proxy to be safe. 

Haven't been frozen yet for it. 

#6 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

Uggggh... Mod please make poll public :/ I can't change it

Thanks. It's interesting to me that you made this thread cause I was just wondering how I should transfer all my thingies.

Me as well :) I've built up a lot as apposed to a little to transfer and am curious what more experienced people get away with

#7 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to list the different ways of Laundering Neopoints or at least link it in the OP.

#8 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to list the different ways of Laundering Neopoints or at least link it in the OP.

This is for people who are familiar with such things and to discuss their experiences, not really to teach people

#9 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

This is for people who are familiar with such things and to discuss their experiences, not really to teach people

It still wouldn't hurt to add it in. That way people unfamiliar can become familiar and avoids them asking such questions in here.

#10 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

I've personally only done ETS HT items, bit I hear they watch stuff with HT items. Thoughts?

#11 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

I've personally only done ETS HT items, bit I hear they watch stuff with HT items. Thoughts?

Transferring HT items raises red flags for both accounts involved. This is more serious when Neopoints aren't exchanged.

#12 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Transferring HT items raises red flags for both accounts involved. This is more serious when Neopoints aren't exchanged.

Yes, this is what I've heard, which makes me nervous as all hell lol

#13 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

I beg to differ...this is coming from someone that made $300+ in 1 month selling NP...by transferring HT items (I also did auctions to transfer NP too, sent HT items as "gifts" and HT items through trades too.).

Edited by Futurama, 30 October 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#14 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

I beg to differ...this is coming from someone that made $300+ in 1 month selling NP...by transferring HT items (I also did auctions to transfer NP too, sent HT items as "gifts" and HT items through trades too.).

As a recipient of two swords from this guy that I turned around and transferred again on a month old account, I'm inclined to agree.

I haven't been iced yet though and futurama has. 

#15 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

Who has two thumbs and sold over 5B NP in HT items in the last two-three years. This guy. If someone got frozen from trading with me for the reason of actually be found buying/selling TNT, they would of angrily flame me but it has not happened so far.

#16 anyhow321

anyhow321
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

Send it over to my main then email my main saying happy birthday XDDDD

#17 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Every once in a while I get a little neo suicidal and buy 99k trash items from my main.  I have not been frozen yet.  But I also have not activity on the AB account for at least a week when I do that. 

Mostly trade. 

AB on my main??? DERP Why have I not done this instead???

#18 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

Who has two thumbs and sold over 5B NP in HT items in the last two-three years. This guy. If someone got frozen from trading with me for the reason of actually be found buying/selling TNT, they would of angrily flame me but it has not happened so far.

do you let the items sit around a bit before you send them out?

#19 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Laura was the one who stated that anything involving HT items raises red flags.

#20 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

Laura was the one who stated that anything involving HT items raises red flags.

She hasn't been around for like a year or something. Maybe it's changed (lol)

#21 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

When I AB I sell the items I don't want to keep and then transfer the NP + the items I bought and I want to keep + any others I got from RE, wheels, etc. via TP to my main account.

I set up 10 trades (to be able to send 100 items at once). I label them as "b-day gifts for my friend :D"; or sometimes "free stuff!".

Then I wait a couple of days and make some junk offers with my main. And after some more days I accept the offers on my shells (not all at once, more like one a day, to give the idea I considered the offers specially when the same person made offers in more than one of my trades - sorry if that's confusing :S).

Other times, when for example, I get one PB from the wheels I really wanted, or any other thing I want to sell fast, I just send them as gifts to my main, along with a NM (one thing I do frequently between all my accounts).

I've been making this for years now and never got me into trouble. It may be just luck, but if not, I've been making things the way everyone supposed to if they want to avoid chain freezings. :p

#22 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Gifting is the best way. 

As long as you don't overdo it, you'll be fine.

/thread

#23 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

ABing with your main is the best way. 

As long as you don't overdo it, you'll be fine.

/thread

#24 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

do you let the items sit around a bit before you send them out?

Yeah. I had this crazy excel-based records where I systemic withdrew from one of 15 AAA shells in a specific time before posting that I had anything for sale either here, tumblr, or JN. With that many shells, many of the NP gets aged for like 3 weeks anyway by pure negligence.

#25 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

When I AB I sell the items I don't want to keep and then transfer the NP + the items I bought and I want to keep + any others I got from RE, wheels, etc. via TP to my main account.

I set up 10 trades (to be able to send 100 items at once). I label them as "b-day gifts for my friend :D"; or sometimes "free stuff!".

Then I wait a couple of days and make some junk offers with my main. And after some more days I accept the offers on my shells (not all at once, more like one a day, to give the idea I considered the offers specially when the same person made offers in more than one of my trades - sorry if that's confusing :S).

Other times, when for example, I get one PB from the wheels I really wanted, or any other thing I want to sell fast, I just send them as gifts to my main, along with a NM (one thing I do frequently between all my accounts).

I've been making this for years now and never got me into trouble. It may be just luck, but if not, I've been making things the way everyone supposed to if they want to avoid chain freezings. :p

Seems like a lot of work whne they can just see the account the items inevitably end up with every single time lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users