• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

It is on January 1, 2014 in Kentucky, USA. If you seriously want to/can come, post or PM me for an invite handcrafted by our very own punkrockbigmouth ^_^

*finally sends Punk money for making the invites*

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

Awwww living in Australia sucks right about now. :'(

#3 Veini

Veini
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

Congratulations!

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

I'll be in Wisconsin during this time, but I would be more than happy to buy you folks someone on your register thingy. Where would you be registering at?

(Register thingys are for weddings ...right?)

#5 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

=/

Too bad my trips to the US are on december(if I can get my visa by then) and february and are nowhere near there...

#6 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I would love to go if I get the chance. I'll take an invite if one is available to someone who may or may not be able to make the trip depending on how much cash they have saved up over the next two months.

#7 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

What.

I just might make that trip. I'd like that very much. I'll have to go over some things and find out.

Is Nikki going as well then?

#8 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

I'd love to go but unfortunately I'm working nights the day before and get off at 7am! It's New Years so n chance of getting off.

I'll happily come to honey moon ;)

#9 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

Ohhh my god I wish I could go!!! Really really really!! You guys are gonna have so much fun and everything's gonna be amazing and wonderful but yay money problems and all sorts of things happening right now aahh ;_;

You guys are totally gonna have to take loads of pictures ok!! :3 <33333

#10 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

can't come but congrats on the wedding! :) you guys picked an awesome date.

#11 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

Awwww living in Australia sucks right about now. :'(

Probably the only time :p

Congratulations!

Thank you!

I'll be in Wisconsin during this time, but I would be more than happy to buy you folks someone on your register thingy. Where would you be registering at?
(Register thingys are for weddings ...right?)

Yes, they are! And I need to do that still, crap

=/
Too bad my trips to the US are on december(if I can get my visa by then) and february and are nowhere near there...

We could still meet up when you come. Where will you be?

I would love to go if I get the chance. I'll take an invite if one is available to someone who may or may not be able to make the trip depending on how much cash they have saved up over the next two months.

Sure, send me your addy :p

What.I just might make that trip. I'd like that very much. I'll have to go over some things and find out.Is Nikki going as well then?

We would be honored by your presence, Patrick. Please send your address. Joe has a special reason to invite Nikki, which he hasn't mentioned to her yet, so I do hope she will be there.

I'd love to go but unfortunately I'm working nights the day before and get off at 7am! It's New Years so n chance of getting off.
I'll happily come to honey moon ;)

You should still try :p We will definitely be meeting up the next time we visit England, though.

Ohhh my god I wish I could go!!! Really really really!! You guys are gonna have so much fun and everything's gonna be amazing and wonderful but yay money problems and all sorts of things happening right now aahh ;_;

You guys are totally gonna have to take loads of pictures ok!! :3 <33333

We wish you could too! We are planning to have a reception in England at some point for all of our European friends who won't be able to make the trip to the US. But what if you're in Canada by then?!?

can't come but congrats on the wedding! :) you guys picked an awesome date.

Thank you ^_^

#12 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

We could still meet up when you come. Where will you be?

San Bruno, CA and New York, NY

#13 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

I don't think Kat and I will be able to make it as we'll be in Houston and she'll unfortunately be working over that period.

Do you guys have a blog or anything where you've outlined how your visa applications / etc have gone? I'd be really interested in seeing something like that as it's something I'm about to get knee-deep into.

#14 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

So many codex couples. Gross.

P.S. Congratulations.

#15 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

I don't think Kat and I will be able to make it as we'll be in Houston and she'll unfortunately be working over that period.

Do you guys have a blog or anything where you've outlined how your visa applications / etc have gone? I'd be really interested in seeing something like that as it's something I'm about to get knee-deep into.

Boo, you whore

We don't have a blog about it, actually. But if you want the story, I would be happy to type it up. I can PM you if you want. Feel free to ask any questions you have, we have been through it all by now!

#16 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

I just noticed I said "buy you someone from the register"...sigh now I sound like I'm involved in human trafficking.

#17 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

You're going to stream the whole thing over TC, right?

#18 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

I'm down for the reception if it's in England :D, i'm sure i can drag Robert along too.

#19 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

I'm too poor to even go to the convenience store down the road but I'm sure it will be beautiful. Exciting to hear a date has been set! Congratulations to the both of you! 

#20 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

Boo, you whore

We don't have a blog about it, actually. But if you want the story, I would be happy to type it up. I can PM you if you want. Feel free to ask any questions you have, we have been through it all by now!

That'd be great - up to you whether you want to make it public - other people might find it handy too :)

#21 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

:congrats: Congrats you two :) <3 Won't be able to make it unfortunately. Sooo jealous  :crybaby:

#22 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

congrats! (:

#23 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Even though I can't come to the wedding, I would love to see what the invites turned out like, especially seeing as punk has done them. I always love seeing how creative she gets with these things. Was just looking through my cards from her yesterday.

#24 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

I looked at this page on my phone and there was a wedding advertisement. Tailored advertising. IT KNOWS.

Congratulations you two! 

#25 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

Yay money!

Wait... what's the special reason?  :huh:  January 1st, 2014 is my grandpa's 91st birthday, so I'm probably a little busy listening to him talk about how amazing he was at being a total jerk in army.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sweenymh, wedding, merica, yay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users