proxy abrosia

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:01 AM

There are ~20 accounts associated on my ip between yung and I. (some days are more than others, but usually 2-4... I also believe he rotates his? Obviously I don't run these all at once.) I don't run magic on any of my accounts anywhere. I also have a couple different vpn/vps thingies because if we DO get chain iced, I don't want to lose everything. (I use free tunnelbear til it runs out every month, ec2, and hotspot shield. Tunnelbear is definitely my favorite. I absolutely hate proxies. The only good one I've used was xWa's. I've used the one previously mentioned here, a Turkey one, and couldn't get it to work properly) These also have more than one account associated with them except Hotspot Shield.
I cheat on 95% of my accounts in some way or another. (Or every way, w/e)

Sounds like you guys have it all figured out. Props :p. I've used HSS and had a bad experience with it, so I'm thinking of using proxies or maybe an elite VPN.

95%.. have you ever been frozen?

#27 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

95%.. have you ever been frozen?

Yeah, mainly for idiocy though. I've been iced a few times with aaa shells that were gifted to me that give you the 'this was a previously inactive account' message. I forgot and left abrosia on for a few days after doing some high value trades and got frozen for my protection. I was neomailing with a special kind of idiot and we both got iced for scamming.

#28 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

Yeah, mainly for idiocy though. I've been iced a few times with aaa shells that were gifted to me that give you the 'this was a previously inactive account' message. I forgot and left abrosia on for a few days after doing some high value trades and got frozen for my protection. I was neomailing with a special kind of idiot and we both got iced for scamming.

Well, that's good to hear. I'm convinced I'm going to get frozen at some point no matter how far I go make sure I look a legitimate as possible :/. Also lol, yeah I typically try and avoid interaction. People neomail for the most obscure reasons sometimes.

Edited by L33T, 06 December 2013 - 11:11 AM.

#29 Cylus

Cylus
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

How many accounts are you simultaneously using? If it's a lot, you might want to purchase a proxy.

That said, I've heard lately that Neopets is pretty lax on checking simultaneous users on IP addresses - so right now I wouldn't say you should be too worried about running a few accounts on the same IP.

i'm only using 2 accounts. So, no proxy for me then? What about getting chain iced? should i have to worry about that?

#30 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

If you involve 2 accounts on the same ip in transfers or other interaction you can get chain iced. That's been my experience anyway. Proxies and no interaction would obviously prevent that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: proxy, abrosia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users