Photo

Advice on battledome weapons

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Im not overly rich in np's and i'm training my pets up so alot of my neopoints are going on training at the min, but when it comes to battledome items i'm lost... can anyone advice me on some of the better weapons i should be aiming for?

#2 Zoma

Zoma
  • 89 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

It depends on your budget, maybe this guide can help you
http://battlepedia.t...ic-weapon-sets/

If you can tell me your budget I will do my best to tell you the best set than you can afford!

#3 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

So what are your stats and how many np do you have to spend.  Are you wanting to fight in league or 1-player.  The boys at battlepedia are conservative in their strategy, and boring gets you beat in battle and bed.

#4 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

i have about 20 million..

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

I think Yung knows quite a bit about weapons, he might be a good person to ask.

#6 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

For 20 mil you need two good weapons, a good shield and a good freezer and a good healer.  You don't have enough for top line of all five.   What species is your pet?  There are a few species that have species specific healers that are worth morphing into.  

#7 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

Should this be moved to Battledome subsection?

#8 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

for 20m, I'd suggest get a lab rat and 2 good constants. I find shields are a waste of my time and for 1 player bd, lab rats are better than even pets when having same hsd.

#9 murdaugh88

murdaugh88
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

I'd look at a freezer like h4000 helmet, a bomb (ghostkerbomb) and then you're around 7mil left, and you could look at weapons like the bow of destiny, rusty pitchfork, ylanas blaster, wand of reality, etc for around a million or less each, pick 2 you like the icons of, and find a healer that works for your level.  a shield like sophie's magic hat might be helpful too

#10 Zoma

Zoma
  • 89 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

With 20M my main recomendation is to buy Ghostkerbomb in my opinion is a must, it cost like 7M~
Then you will need a nice protector, you can check in the last guide for some cheap but my recomendation is Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield.
Hanso Charisma Charm is a very good dual and cheap weapon, it protect you from all dark icons and deals damage.
You will need also a nice healer, but first I have to know how many HP has your pet and which species is, if the HP is lowest that 90 you should buy a Greater Healing Scroll.

I hope this info can help you :)

#11 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

here's how my pet is doing so far...1st pic but i am still training him rubbish i know.. the other one looks like 2nd pic but i'm not sure i'm keeping him... and my labrat get's zapped everyday but isn't much better... really really slacking for a 3 year account lol

Attached Files

• Attached File  PP.jpg   5.14KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  OL.png   12.24KB   2 downloads

Edited by gemificus, 27 November 2013 - 02:31 AM.

#12 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

here's how my pet is doing so far...1st pic but i am still training him rubbish i know.. the other one looks like 2nd pic but i'm not sure i'm keeping him... and my labrat get's zapped everyday but isn't much better... really really slacking for a 3 year account lol

uhhh your pet still need a lot of training, if you ask me. my account is just a few months old but i have a 500HSD pet. *brags*

#13 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

I don't have an auto trainer so its just out some training on in the morning and if i remember in the evening

#14 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

why not? we have a great auto-trainer that you could use.

and with that much nps i think you could do kitchen quests daily and buy some armoured neggs to speed things up. :)

#15 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

I did not know that thank you :)

#16 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

Go to pirate academy to get your boost up to 80/80/80. It's super cheap although time-consuming.

I suggest that you go for 1 big item, followed by efficient cost-saving but good items.

Freezer - you have the ancient lupe wand. It's really cheap but breakable (about 1/8 chance). I strongly suggest this unless you really want something that will last forever like the h4000, but due to funds you might want to go there later.

Shield - with a relatively low defense, its not worth any big shields (mainly from HT). Go for cheap stuff like the altadorian swordbreaker (full physical), or the steam jug (full light and air), or the sophies magic hat (tons of nice icons blocked). Which leads us on to....

Bomb/constant - It's really a toss up in preference. Which do you want, a one-hit KO or a steady and constant attacks? Personally i'll go for constant which leads to stuff like the elemental sword series (you can afford it but its pricey) so i'll recommend the skarls hasty mace. It's super reliable (abeit a little wide ranged in damage) and only costs 7m! Then there's the smaller scope stuff like hanso charisma (really really good for the price and utility. I mean it blocks full dark and 10 icons omg) and cheap but still ok stuff like rainbow scroll.

Stealer - don't need that. But it got sorta buffed, so....purple sticky hand? You're not strong enough for the thieves cloak and it's glitched too.

Healer - Greater healing scroll hands down. Then you can move on to jar of brains later on.

So an overall set would look like this.

(Constant/block) Hanso charisma charm - 700k

(Stealer) Purple sticky hand - 15k

(Constant) - Skarls hasty mace - 7m

(Freezer) - ancient lupe wand - 15k (breakable)

(Healer) -Greater healing scroll - 100k

(Bomb) - Jhdoraus potion - 1.2m

(Shield) - Sophies magic hat - 100k

and you still have a ton of cash at hand for training! If you want you could always replace the potion with a g-bomb. Hope it helps!

#17 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

Now I would suggest getting Brains now before they inflate anymore.  Brains are a good mid level healer that is good for a long long time.  You might as well get the cheapest 13.65 weapon you can find,  Or the Stone Foam Finger for 15 but lousy icons   There are a couple at trading post for 2.2 and 2.15 million np.   Good for one player, not so good for two.  Swordbreaker is a good weapon for 1-player as it blocks all physical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users