Photo

Technical Glitches?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hugs888

Hugs888
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

Hi, I have a question on Abrosia.  I have had it running since last night, and no information is showing up.  I have logged in, and the settings are configured.  Do you know why this is?  Also, it's showing 23 items in my shop at the bottom of the screen, but when I go to Neopets, I only have 7 items or so.  Why is this?  What do "Bought" and "Items in Shop" indicate in Abrosia?  My account in Abrosia is the same one as exists in Neopets.  Need help, please!  Please respond!

Forgot another question.  If I don't feed my NeoPet, will it die?

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

Forgot another question.  If I don't feed my NeoPet, will it die?

No. But if you're that concerned for it's well-being, you can check it into the Neolodge. :p

I'll leave the Abrosia questions to the professionals. 

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

Did you click the Start button?

Are you on a faerie quest? That usually screws up the workings of Abrosia.

#4 Hugs888

Hugs888
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

I did press start, yeah.  I don't know if I'm on a faerie quest.  How would I find out?  I do know that I was restock banned at one point, but I thought that only lasted a day.  It's been more than a day.  I don't know enough about the game to know what a faerie quest is.  Thanks.

What about the shop and the inventory?  What's displayed at the bottom of Abrosia should be the number of items I have and the number I bought, right?  I forgot to mention that the number of items listed as being in the shop at the bottom of Abrosia has increased despite the fact that nothing showed up on the screen above it.  Thanks. 

#5 Florg

Florg
  • 711 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

The Items in Shop are the items in the shop you're restocking in, not your shop.

If the number is staying around the 23 mark, you won't restock anything. Shops only have a max of 24 items at a time. So if there are 23, it's only going to restock a single item out of that shop's entire category.

Meaning very little chance it will be anything worth buying.

The Bought portion shows what has been successfully bought, missed, etc.

#6 Hugs888

Hugs888
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

OK, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users