New to here

new

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Cheezit

Cheezit
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:33 AM

Hello - found this while trying to find some info on line about items..I am happy to say I increased my sells in my shop in less then 12 hours! I went from 3 shoppers to 20 in less then 12 hours!  I had no idea this site was out there till it popped up in google.

The pricing here helps and is faster then trying to use the wiz. 

I am not in a HUGE hurry to make gobs and gobs of NPS - but it helped to see what things are going for as I have just come back to Neopets after a a good long break and I needed to find out what was going for what..I find that things that use to sell for GOBS now as low as a FREE take it lol and things I use to give away NOW almost out of reach to even think about stocking.

Anyway I hope to find more nice and polite ways to make nps and work out kinks in my shop and enjoy Neopets once again.

I am on everyday and this has been a big help even in just doing quick fun trades as well on Neopets ..so thank you to the devs.. great site!

#2 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

I really love your enthusiasm :D, welcome to Codex! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

#3 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:50 AM

Howdy! :hi: Welcome to NC!

Though you're in a hurry to make GOBS of NP, it never hurts to check out some of the guides first :) lest you get yourself frozen

#4 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

Howdy! :hi: Welcome to NC!

Though you're in a hurry to make GOBS of NP, it never hurts to check out some of the guides first :) lest you get yourself frozen

He said he's not in a hurry :p

#5 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

He said he's not in a hurry :p

Like napi just said.... it's still early!! lol

I swear they edited the post!!!totally didn't 0___0 ..... still... guides :p

Edited by aNEWvision, 12 December 2013 - 07:00 AM.

#6 Cheezit

Cheezit
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:35 AM

LOL yeah I'm in no hurry been on Nps a long long time ..just had spent down IN a hurry buying back some fave things I had gave away when I knew I was going to be gone for a few years =D and I'm a girl ;) lol thanks guys and gals.. look forward to fun here as well. 

glad I made a bit back and trying to decide what to sell random or focus on one or two things .. feed back on what works for any one or they find to be the most fun? I do a LOT of give aways when I can as well. I enjoy doing good deeds and sharing ..it's way more fun then hording up things and nps in the end =D  :excl:

#7 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Welcome to Codex. I'm Dr. Zoidberg, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else! I charge a lot for CORRECT surgeries though.

#8 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Welcome to Codex. I'm Dr. Zoidberg, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else! I charge a lot for CORRECT surgeries though.

It's worth the cost...

#9 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

It's worth the cost...

Don't encourage him.

#10 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

glad I made a bit back and trying to decide what to sell random or focus on one or two things .. feed back on what works for any one or they find to be the most fun? I do a LOT of give aways when I can as well. I enjoy doing good deeds and sharing ..it's way more fun then hording up things and nps in the end =D  :excl:

I think most people who don't buy Advanced start in things like the chocolate shop or clothing... but if you've been playing a while, you probably have access to all the rarities. You can make a list and choose pretty much any shop. I really like books.

#11 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

I think most people who don't buy Advanced start in things like the chocolate shop or clothing... but if you've been playing a while, you probably have access to all the rarities. You can make a list and choose pretty much any shop. I really like books.

I'm at about two months on my new account, and I'm using a list in Booktastic Books. I'm up to about 2.5Mil at the moment, but as soon as I hit 3 months, it's gonna skyrocket.

#12 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

I'm at about two months on my new account, and I'm using a list in Booktastic Books. I'm up to about 2.5Mil at the moment, but as soon as I hit 3 months, it's gonna skyrocket.

I started in spooky foods, I think.

#13 Cheezit

Cheezit
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

Thanks all I leaned towards toys ..but LAUGHS then I want to keep one of everything and in my gallery so there goes NPS to making that larger - so now have random gallery to slow me down there. OCD real life and a collector of toys real life ,NOT a good combo on neo - I want to hoard my toys =D.

Food seems to do well though it gets boring. May lean towards trying to do maybe a few mixes of food soon..saving up a few different kinds and then going to see what goes faster cheep or more $$ foods.. I tend to only use Omelettes and sell the remains after a few bites..amazes me how the bits of  Omelette sell so high..use to be you could not give them away. I suppose that is the biggest question I have WHY do Omelettes that are eaten off of sell so high? Something special about about feeding them to pets? OR my guess is they are like bad fruit cakes we all just keep circulating the same old stale bits around?? LOL 

#14 Cheezit

Cheezit
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

I"ve been testing out the whole vs the eaten so far the wholes sell faster even priced higher the 1/3rds etc sell slower but they do sell . but its good fill in to keep spots full in shop lol. 

I fully stocked up the other day about 50% of shop was all Om's and then boom cleared OUT lol had to restock 3 more times that day.. 

and this morning I have restocked 2 times ..YAY ! even though I make almost nothing on fulls 1-8 nps above what I buy them at. It's a steady trickle back in though so a good way to keep people coming back they now seem to know I have them so I am thinking it's the same person gabbing them =D That I can deal with ..I don;t mind the work =D 

#15 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

I agree that the shop pricing program is a huge time saver.

I am still paranoid about the programs, but I did use that one.

I don't understand how to use the tracker yet.

I think I will find the forum about that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users