Quantcast

Photo

SOTW #70 - Ugly Christmas Sweater WINNERS!

sotw winners 70 christmas

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

No one wants to claim their prizes it would seem :/ Shame really. Maybe they can go towards the next comp if not claimed by the voting period? I will be running the next SOTW too by the way. Will have the next thread up shortly.

yay! :D can't wait!

#27 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:20 AM

Sorry, it wasn't clear that each prize was allotted to a specific winner, and I was waiting for sarcastiiclove to choose before claiming my prize.

I'm fine with donating my prize to the next competition, though.

#28 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:13 PM

Sorry, it wasn't clear that each prize was allotted to a specific winner, and I was waiting for sarcastiiclove to choose before claiming my prize.

I'm fine with donating my prize to the next competition, though.

The prizes for this contest were clearly stipulated in the original contest thread as well as in the first post of this thread; Ellea even indicated herein: "Winning entrants please PM the person supplying the prize you're entitled to, to receive it". ;) Unless specifically stated in the opening of a contest that prizes from a pool will be selected by participants, please just make sure to check the originating thread as well as the winner annoucement one to make sure what is p.

Having said as much! I performed a random draw to re-award the prize that sarcastiiclove never claimed, and you, dear @Trichomes, received that draw!  :wub: Please PM me at some point to receive your Limited Edition Christmas Wocky Key Quest Token. I am going to bed soon, so you may not receive it until tomorrow evening after I return home from work, but congrats!!! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sotw, winners, 70, christmas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users