28 replies to this topic

#1 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

nitro's A.S.S. Userscript guide

Hello all, and welcome to my first guide. No it's not about how to have the most amazing sex ever :( However, this guide will be about how to use the Avatar Score Sender which almost as good (not really)!! This userscript doesn't have a guide on how to use it so I decided to write one.

*The old script is broken, download the new one in the link below!*

PROS: Right in the neopets website, no need to log in and out of neopets
Edit scores and times easily
Good for world challenges
Not malicious
Gets you avatars  :)

CONS: Not automated
Only works with some games  :(
New accounts are vulnerable to being iced

Download greasemonkey (only for firefox) here.
Download the userscript here. UPDATED. Scroll down and look for a button that says install. Press that button to install. Duh :p

1. Go to this site for a list of games this score sender works on. In this guide, I will use Ultimate Bullseye II because it is an easy game = less chance of review.

Spoiler

2. Press the monkey next to the settings.
Spoiler

3. Enter the captcha, press submit, and DON'T MESS WITH THE SCORES OR TIMES especially with this game.
Spoiler

4. Press the second submit button to start the timer
Spoiler

5. When the timer goes down, the score will be sent!
Spoiler

CAUTION: Please note that new accounts are especially prone to having their scores reviewed. These score are very high and will draw scrutiny from TNT if sent from a new account. I am not responsible for frozen accounts.

How to avoid getting iced:

<1 year - In any difficult games (which applies to 80% of the games lol), start from around half the score and the same time. Over a week or two, increase the score a little until you get to the default scores. If you get reviewed, it's ok because it looks like a person that was slowly improving. A reviewed score does not necessarily mean a death of an account if you're careful.

>1 year - Most games should be fine, but its recommended to do the above on the hardest games.

Misc.:

Scores and times are already randomized.
Mods are implemented. If you change a score, you might be prompted to manually edit the mod. Don't change the mod to something impossible!
If you click "Try Cached Encryption", you can submit a score without filling out the captcha.
Shockwave games don't work with this script :(

There is now a way to SS every game on this score sender! Guide here.

Thanks for reading! I would also like to give special thanks to @Jess for helping me proofread this guide :D If you have any questions or problems, feel free to comment or PM me. Have fun score sending and have a merry Christmas!

Edited by ortin, 06 September 2015 - 12:29 PM.

#2 luda

luda
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

very handy guide! thank you! :) 

#3 lexis

lexis
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:40 PM

thank you for the guide.

May I ask... I want to play the game snow wars II but my max score is only 103. Can I change the score and let the time as it is? What about the mod?

#4 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

thank you for the guide.

May I ask... I want to play the game snow wars II but my max score is only 103. Can I change the score and let the time as it is? What about the mod?

You can change the score, but you should probably change the time too so it looks more realistic. Leave the mod as it is. 

#5 lexis

lexis
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

I try to do it and it gives this error "Missing parameter 'options.include_movie" - never mind, just found out that it doesn't work in Assignment 53.

thanks nitro!

Edited by lexis, 04 January 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#6 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

I try to do it and it gives this error "Missing parameter 'options.include_movie" - never mind, just found out that it doesn't work in Assignment 53.

thanks nitro!

Haha np :) Shockwave games always have a problem for all score senders for some reason :p

#7 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

UPDATE: Made some minor changes here and there, and also updated the title ;) There is also a second part detailing how to expand this script, located in my siggy

Edited by nitro, 28 January 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#8 Shannon

Shannon
  • water type

• 1,568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

Hey there! Thanks for all your work on this script. For some reason, even after following all of your instructions multiple times, I always get this error on any of the avatar games that are supposed to work with the script.

Missing parameter options.include_movie

Do you have any clue what I could do to get it working?

Edited by neofreak, 28 March 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#9 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

Hey there! Thanks for all your work on this script. For some reason, even after following all of your instructions multiple times, I always get this error on any of the avatar games that are supposed to work with the script.

Do you have any clue what I could do to get it working?

Apparently TNT changed the code of the score sending function, so this score sender won't work anymore :( All we can do is wait for an update.

#10 Shannon

Shannon
  • water type

• 1,568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

Apparently TNT changed the code of the score sending function, so this score sender won't work anymore :( All we can do is wait for an update.

Aw, that's a shame. Thanks for the heads up - I hope it gets updated soon.  :unsure:

#11 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:44 PM

Weeee

Updated the download link and fixed the userscript links so that they work. Also, many games continue to be broken, but the new update fixes some bugs.

#12 bellabrianne

bellabrianne
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

2. Press the monkey next to the settings.

So I tried pressing the monkey is there something I'm missing because nothing comes up

#13 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

So I tried pressing the monkey is there something I'm missing because nothing comes up

That's strange, if the monkey is coming up then it should work. In any case, I haven't got this score sender to work with any games yet even with the new version :(

#14 IdontcheatIpromisetnt

IdontcheatIpromisetnt
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

This is the best thing I've read all day :p

#15 belaburrito

belaburrito
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Handy, I'll use this when I'm too lazy to use AOBs :D

#16 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:41 PM

I just tried this userscript again, and it somehow magically works again! You should try this userscript, because it's AWESOME. Best score sending mechanism ever.

#17 KyloRen

KyloRen
  • Snoke says I'm special.

• 5,101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

I just tried this userscript again, and it somehow magically works again! You should try this userscript, because it's AWESOME. Best score sending mechanism ever.

I'm so sorry, but every time I read the title I first see "how to use the ass" and wonder exactly what's the right way to use an ass. Great thing that it's working again. Saves me time from having to set up the SS. 

#18 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:12 PM

Let me know if the script works for you as well!

#19 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:31 PM

Updated some links :p

#20 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 206 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:35 PM

aw man just downloaded this and installed it successfully, but the monkey sign does not show up on each game :(

Updated some links :p

just downloaded the script you provided 5 minutes ago, what did you just recently change? it's not working for me for some reason

#21 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:36 PM

aw man just downloaded this and installed it successfully, but the monkey sign does not show up on each game :(

just downloaded the script you provided 5 minutes ago, what did you just recently change? it's not working for me for some reason

It still works fine for me. Make sure you refer to the list of games it works on (only avatar games). 

#22 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 206 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:47 PM

It still works fine for me. Make sure you refer to the list of games it works on (only avatar games). 

man this sucks :( downloaded the updated link you provided on the first post of this thread (https://github.com/w...sh_Games_[BETA])

and it doesn't work :/ well meerca chase is an avatar game right?

the script is definitely enabled and my firefox is updated to the latest version (40.0.3)

weird

Edited by fiasco817, 06 September 2015 - 12:56 PM.

#23 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:56 PM

man this sucks :( downloaded the updated link you provided on the first post of this thread (https://github.com/w...sh_Games_[BETA])

and it doesn't work :/ well meerca chase is an avatar game right?

Huh, that's odd. It works perfectly fine for me:

hOchCIW.png

#24 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 206 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

hmm...is there a reason why is there isn't a white script symbol next to the script? it is enabled as well...

http://imgur.com/HMBzWUV

#25 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:15 PM

hmm...is there a reason why is there isn't a white script symbol next to the script? it is enabled as well...

http://imgur.com/HMBzWUV

Huh, that is very odd. I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users