34 replies to this topic

#1 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

nitro's Shell Startup guide

Hello fellow codexians, and welcome to my shell startup guide. This system is the use of a specific combination of programs and userscripts to to set up a shell (or even a main) account with minimal effort. This won't get you rich fast as the system requires at least one month. If you want to get rich fast, there are guides for autobuying everywhere in Neocodex. However, If you don't have time for autobuying (like during finals times) and want to set up a shell from a new account so its ready for autobuying, then this is the guide for you. Let's get to it!

PROS: Gives you an income for the future
Cash doesn't run out (provided you follow the steps)
Very time effective

CONS: Slow (as in you get returns later)
Will not get rich fast
Strategy needs at least 3 weeks to return

1. sLAUGHTER's score sender (Neocodex Program Manager)
This is the heart of the system. All the neopoints from score sending fund the rest of the steps. I recommend that you score send 7-11 of the top ratio/easiest games for about 20,000-25,000 neopoints a day. Most games can be sent within a minute or two. Examples of games: Kash Basher, Zurroball, Fashion Fever, Big Time Rush, Catch the Petpet, etc. can be sent within 1-2 minutes
Results: Takes 30ish minutes total (user spends 1 minute), gives 20,000-25,000 np

2. Kway's Coconut Shy auto player (Neocodex Program Manager)
I put this one because it's fast, cheap, and could potentially return huge amounts with the evil coconuts. Besides, who doesn't want to knock down a coconut once in a while?
Results: Takes 2 minutes (user spends 2 minutes), could give 110k (with coconut value) if lucky
Needs 500-2000np per day

3. Stock Market
http://www.neodaq.com/basics.php
^An in-depth guide to the stock market complete with strategies
This is a very good way to invest your neopoints. It's almost guaranteed to double or triple your money (not immediately but in the future). By the time a month has passed, most likely one or two stocks would have doubled or more. It is very recommended you continue to use the stock market even after the first month is over.
Results: Takes 2 minutes (user spends 2 minutes), at least doubles your money in the long run
Needs 15,000-18000np per day

4. Scorchy Slots auto player (GM script)
Download script here: http://userscripts-m...pts/show/100879
Scorchy Slots is the best way to get treasure map pieces (only the regular treasure map though). You can expect a treasure map piece every couple of days. In one and a half months, I managed to complete the map and got some really rare items worth 400k. Or you could sell the pieces (goes for 1k-80k) for quick profit.
Results: Takes an hour (user spends 2 minutes), gives you treasure map pieces
Needs 500-2000np per day

5. Dice-a-roo auto player (Neocodex Program Manager/GM script)
Download script here: https://github.com/w...pets_Dice-A-Roo
Dice-a-roo is one of the few luck games that you can actually win on a regularish basis. The jackpot ranges from 1k-100k and can be gotten about once a week. Each game costs 5np, jackpots more than covers for their cost.
Needs about 1000np per day
Final results: spent ~20,000np and ~15 minutes in front of computer, left with 2k-5k in spare money (not counting dice-a-roo jackpots)

At the end of a month, you should have around 100k in cash from the score sender, stock market, and dice-a-roo jackpots. Now you're ready for some abrosia action! The reason I don't recommend using abrosia in the first month is because with this system, it is likely to run out of cash. Besides, it isn't really worth your time using abrosia in a <1 month account because you can't buy any of the big profit-making items. But if you really want to:

6. Abrosia [OPTIONAL] (Neocodex program manager)
Only use on a 2 week+ account if main shop autobuying, use the igloo more. Can get you a nice profit if you have extra time to run the program. Price items using the autopricer, Neon's autopricer, or Valorous's autopricer.

This is the end of the guide! Special thanks to @Napiform for helping me edit and giving me suggestions. Any comments/questions about the programs please comment below. Here are some more ideas you could play around with:
Pyramids auto player (Neocodex Program manager)
Neoquest II auto player http://www.neocodex....neoquest-ii-ap/
Avatar grabber: http://www.avatargrab.webs.com
Habitorium autoplayer/autoclicker (literally takes forever to get to level 50 though)
Valorous daily doer http://www.neocodex....-automator-etc/
Battledome Autoplayer http://www.neocodex....ts-autobattler/

Edited by nitro, 10 December 2014 - 07:59 PM.

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4,361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

This is a nice little guide to accompany the one which Yung put together. http://www.neocodex....tart-up-extras/

+rep

#3 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Looks good! Only thing I disagree with is not using abrosia. My current account is 3 weeks old and im at ~3m just from abrosia, playing the trading post, and a little luck.

#4 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

Looks good! Only thing I disagree with is not using abrosia. My current account is 3 weeks old and im at ~3m just from abrosia, playing the trading post, and a little luck.

Haha I also used Abrosia a bit after my account hit 2 weeks. It just takes too much time pricing stuff which is why I left it out. When you're on a time crunch, that extra half an hour saved is crucial lol

#5 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

I would use abrosia just for igloo if nothing else its an easy 30k plus in low rarity items a day

#6 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

I would use abrosia just for igloo if nothing else its an easy 30k plus in low rarity items a day

Igloo is a fantastic source of income if you have time to price stuff on your shop.

#7 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Igloo is a fantastic source of income if you have time to price stuff on your shop.

Unless i'm mistaken abrosia still prices items bought from the igloo, just not from the main shops, automatically during item management

#8 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

plus the shop auto pricer works great lol. only thing you need to do is check for a faerie quest and youre good to go

#9 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

Unless i'm mistaken abrosia still prices items bought from the igloo, just not from the main shops, automatically during item management

For me both the Abrosia pricer and neon auto pricer don't work so it a no for me :( You are free to modify my system any way you like though :D

Edited by nitro, 29 December 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#10 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

For me both the Abrosia pricer and neon auto pricer don't work so it a no for me :( You are free to modify my system any way you like though :D

That is quite unfortunate I was unaware that people had problems with them running :unsure: . I just checked with mine and it priced my igloo purchase so maybe put it in your list of ideas for people that it does automatically price? Great guide though just trying to give some feedback  :ph34r:

#11 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

I would also add the pyramid player. Quick 5k every day and big chance for random events.

#12 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

I would also add the pyramid player. Quick 5k every day and big chance for random events.

It's one of the ideas to play around with. Btw it's not quick, it takes like 2 hours to get 5k. Better to use the score sender for easy games.

#13 Mentaunt

Mentaunt
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

This is helpful ;), getting banned a lot will just stock up on shells.

#14 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

@nitro 

Try the USAP in Valorous' suite. I prefer it to neonAP, (mainly because I use Valorous' suite more than I use abrosia) 

It'll also slot nicely into this guide as you can run every daily in seconds. (includes the coconut shy) 

Also, just another point to add to coconut shy, you can win 500k pure (I have myself, it's when the coconut explodes) 

Nice guide though. 

#15 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Thank you @Speedracer @Tubbz @xNarcotic for your constructive feedback. You have convinced me to add abrosia into my guide :) I actually debated for a while to include it or not. I will update the guide shortly.

Edited by nitro, 30 December 2013 - 05:10 PM.

#16 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:42 AM

It's one of the ideas to play around with. Btw it's not quick, it takes like 2 hours to get 5k. Better to use the score sender for easy games.

Really? I must be lucky with it then lol. I run mine every morning and max out in about 30 minutes. It got me the trophy the first time I ran it.

Thank you @Speedracer @Tubbz @xNarcotic for your constructive feedback. You have convinced me to add abrosia into my guide :) I actually debated for a while to include it or not. I will update the guide shortly.

No problem! Good job on the guide!

#17 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

Also we did have an avatar grabber here at one point, I can't find the link though. 

#18 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

Thanks @Tubbz, I added an avatar grabber in the more ideas to play with section.

#19 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

@nitro

Nice job, although I'd say making your shell look legit is as important as earning NP. Just as an idea to develop the guide. 

This link contains Neoquests startup tool which will grab BD opponents, avatars etc. in case you want to include it. 

http://www.neocodex....rshell-starter/

Battledome is another nice source of income, and with some fairly good low level weapons floating around for 1np, no excuse not to use it. Neoquest also has an auto battler. 

http://www.neocodex....ts-autobattler/

#20 brynnita

brynnita
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:18 AM

Thanks for the guide! I agree that the BD might be a good idea, too, especially if you're battling an opponent that drops codestones or nerkmids fairly frequently.

#21 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

@Tubbz @brynnita Thanks for your feedback! I actually have no experience at all in the battledome, but I'll still add it to the list of things to consider.

#22 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

@nitro

If you're telling people to use other people's materials, it's always nice to link to them (besides, if it's minimal time and effort, don't make people look for it themselves) 

#23 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,916 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

@nitro

If you're telling people to use other people's materials, it's always nice to link to them (besides, if it's minimal time and effort, don't make people look for it themselves)

Yeah I'll eventually get to that :p I'm kinda busy right now

#24 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

Fair enough. 

#25 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1,700 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:56 AM

I need new shells so thanks for this helpful guide :) +rep

Edited by iKate, 09 January 2014 - 01:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users