• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#51 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

Yeah but you guys have fun up the shitter so obviously smaller is generally favourable.

#52 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:03 PM

Yeah but you guys have fun up the shitter so obviously smaller is generally favourable.

to a point :p

#53 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

I really don't associate that with fun as much as obligation

#54 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:33 AM

You are a weird gay, you know that?

#55 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

You are a weird gay, you know that?

all gays are weird.

#56 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

no

#57 Cub

Cub
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

I dont think it matters, unless it is abnormally tiny, then i'm not sure.

Like it will be noticed, but I don't think it would have any effect on the person or not.

#58 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

Not to me, I like my partner to be on the smaller side. 

#59 rapmasterme

rapmasterme
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:10 PM

Of course it matters! Sexual satisfaction is important to a lot of people.

#60 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

Sexual satisfaction is not solely reliant on the size of the penis.

#61 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

Sexual satisfaction is not solely reliant on the size of the penis.

This, if it's too big it cannot be pleasureable at all. And some people are naturally tiny/tight and would rather have someone on the smaller size. Each vagina/penis is created differently.

Also if someone has small peepee there are  other options for making up in that department (foreplay/oral/ect)

#62 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

This, if it's too big it cannot be pleasureable at all. And some people are naturally tiny/tight and would rather have someone on the smaller size. Each vagina/penis is created differently.

Also if someone has small peepee there are  other options for making up in that department (foreplay/oral/ect)

I agree with this, a big dick is going to scare me away, I like them about 4-5 inches. 

#63 sixkitties

sixkitties
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

It's different for everyone, but personally...

no, not really. I mean, it needs to be within the average range. maybe a little smaller.

but i know how my body works, and i can make use with whatever 'decent' tool im given. (;

#64 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

I've only slept with two women, both said they've had guys bigger than me (I'm pretty sure I'm below the average size) but a combination of good foreplay and just making the chick is actually kind of attracted to you helps wonders.

#65 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:26 AM

I think size definitely does matter. Ive experienced both extremes; very small (not micro, but definitely small) and very large, and a couple in between (okay now it looks like im a whore - i swear im not :lol2:). First, yes, it really does matter WHAT you do with it, how you do it. The guy with the smaller penis definitely gave me more pleasurable experiences, whereas with the guy with the gianormous penis ive also experienced rather painful moments; especially since he favors the backdoor :/

But, with that said, the bigger the penis the more you feel as a woman; both pleasurable and painful. Im not joking or trying to burn anyone, but with the smaller guy i sometimes laid wondering "Is it in yet?"  :rolleyes:

So in my experience size definitely matters, but a bigger one doesnt automatically mean a better experience :lol:

Edited by cassiopeiic, 18 May 2014 - 03:27 AM.

#66 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:38 AM

Just FYI, you are most likely shit in bed.

#67 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:43 AM

And what would you base that on?

#68 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:58 AM

I'm going to go ahead and say obviously yes. I have an extremely small sample size of being with different people, but from the conversations I've had with them, every vagina's a little different, too. For example, I was actually physically incompatible with someone I was with. He said he had never had this problem with anyone else, but every time we had sex he'd be sore for days. I guess he's abnormally wide and I'm abnormally small. As a result, the sexual relationship didn't work out, but not for lack of trying? This actually made me really insecure for a while because I was worried that I was hurting people I was with. The next person actually laughed at me when I asked him if it was a problem. Guess that's a benefit for anyone other than the person I was with prior. Whoops.

Length, in my experience, also helps for variety of positions available. I'm surprised nobody has brought this up yet. Body type compatibility also helps out with that.

However, on the other end of the spectrum, I never slept with this person so I honestly don't know how it feels, but I did have conversations with someone that did have a "small" penis (it was 3", so yes, lower than average, but not a micropenis like you guys keep referring to). He kept calling other women size queens and obviously was extremely insecure about it. I never thought small penis syndrome was a thing, but it really is. I could never have a relationship with someone that fixated on trying that hard to compensate for their size. Trying to stroke their ego and their penis at the same time would annoy the fuck out of me. Literally. 

#69 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

And what would you base that on?

Because you base the quality of sex solely on your partner and their size. It takes two to tango and if your partner isn't up to scratch, you need to try harder as well. It's a communication game as well.

#70 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

Because you base the quality of sex solely on your partner and their size. It takes two to tango and if your partner isn't up to scratch, you need to try harder as well. It's a communication game as well.

Im sorry but I dont really recall saying quality is solely based on size. I said it does matter because different sizes have a different feel. Youre concluding im rubbish in bad because ive observed different experiences with different sizes, therefore I'm probably not trying hard enough? Well, thats a bit of a short-sighted assumption and you seem to have completely missed my point.

HBDlj.jpg

To conclude :lol:

#71 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:59 PM

I think it matters to a point ( :reaper:  ) but realistically if you have good communication, I think you can have a good sexual experience with anyone. Just gotta use the force. You can experience a plethora of sexual awesomeness aside from penetration. 

If you read the Kama Sutra it talks about different sized women and men. It's quite interesting and while I don't think you should choose your sexual partners based off the size of their shlong if you want anything more than sex. The information does make sense though, for people only looking for good sex to be with someone who isn't going to tear them up. 

#72 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:31 PM

I don't think you should choose your sexual partners based off the size of their shlong if you want anything more than sex.

W-wait- we're not supposed to do that?

Shit, I have to call off my engagement. :lol2:

Edited by cassiopeiic, 18 May 2014 - 02:31 PM.

#73 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:05 PM

The bigger the TV the bigger the dick.

#74 Choconilla

Choconilla
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

Oh gosh this.

Well, personally, I do agree with the people who say you pretty much have to have the micro condition for it to be an issue. I've actually experienced that and it was certainly not satisfying.  I've had average to large but it depends on the amount of foreplay and oral your partner is willing to put in as well as the patience to make you feel comfortable taking more than you're used to.

I do remember reading in a popular women's magazine of some kind that during a college study girth was more important than length to most women.

Edited by Choconilla, 19 May 2014 - 02:43 PM.

#75 KleinBucket

KleinBucket
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

I'm just going to leave this here (it's actually SFW)

That aside I like average to above average, but the best one was barely average

I care about how it looks way more than its size. Some are just much cuter :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users