trophy score sender lurking games

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

In case anyone was looking for a list of games and safe scores to send to hopefully either build a shell or even their main, I found this list and wanted to share with my brothers and sisters. This is just a general list, so don't expect a trophy if you send one of these scores and people send higher scores. Also keep in mind, if you are SSing, please be aware of the scores you are sending. I am not responsible if you get frozen :)

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Games List:

Spoiler

Reset Day:

Spoiler

Reset Day Strategy:

Spoiler

Last updated:

August 2014 

Spoiler

January 2014 

Spoiler

List by http://www.neopets.com/~Vranich

Edited by Psyduck, 04 August 2014 - 11:21 AM.

#2 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Review scores change each month, and won't these will change each time someone submits one? (ie. the gold scores are eventually going to get pushed down)

#3 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

Review scores change each month, and won't these will change each time someone submits one? (ie. the gold scores are eventually going to get pushed down)

Yes you are correct. However, this is just a basis for those beginning of the month day's where the scores are significantly lower then at the end of the month. If one was to go and use one of these scores at the beginning of the month, then the person would more than likely receive a trophy, compared to the end of the month where scores are generally higher

#4 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

great guide. :) there's another guide of similar nature that i relied to but it hasn't been updated for awhile.

Edited by Stuck, 02 January 2014 - 02:29 AM.

#5 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

Excellent list! :) +rep Been looking for something like this :)

#6 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

Thanks so much for sharing. :p

#7 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:36 AM

Thanks so much for sharing. :p

Be careful, they may be out of date.

#8 Androoav

Androoav
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:12 AM

younger accounts are more prone to getting reviewed

:c I was playing Tug-o-War legit and got my score reviewed and iced a few days later -_- 

but my account was also one day old :(

but when i score sent i got a trophy on an older account with no problem 

I wonder why that is, since a quite a few games are easy to get high scores on even if you just started u_u

#9 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:21 AM

:c I was playing Tug-o-War legit and got my score reviewed and iced a few days later -_- 

but my account was also one day old :(

but when i score sent i got a trophy on an older account with no problem 

I wonder why that is, since a quite a few games are easy to get high scores on even if you just started u_u

try sending a ticket to solve this. I'm guessing TNT also uses some kind of bot that freezes neopets user.

#10 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

Be careful, they may be out of date.

hahaha.... thanks for your alert but i don't really care..... i just play for fun now. :)

#11 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:57 AM

hahaha.... thanks for your alert but i don't really care..... i just play for fun now. :)

Haha sorry I haven't kept this the most up to date, but I'll try my best to update a bit more while I can!!

#12 NoobFromAregentina

NoobFromAregentina
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:12 AM

Thanks @Psyduck +Rep

Trophies are now way easy just lets hope not to be reviewed

#13 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:02 AM

List has been updated everyone! Also cleaned up the original post to make it shorter and easier to look at.

Ain't nobody got time to scroll through that much!!

#14 Grew

Grew
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

Thanks for the list, so funny going through the list and checking the high score list to see how many people are using these scores -.-

#15 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

Haha sorry I haven't kept this the most up to date, but I'll try my best to update a bit more while I can!!

Thanks alot.... it is very helpful of you. :)

Thanks for the list, so funny going through the list and checking the high score list to see how many people are using these scores -.-

If you aren't that lazy.... you can re-edit the score of your choice. :)

#16 Grew

Grew
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

Lol yes I actually edited 2 of the scores I used from this list so people wouldn't catch on. Overall great list 

#17 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

The best/most safe way to make lists for SSing is to discover scores through your own experiments. The "easiest" route to go, is to go for the 120 second games (can't change time with the game mechanics, it's always 120 seconds) and look at the high scores for said games, and see if you can get scores around said scores (or just watch them for a few days, pick a random "highest score" in said field) :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trophy, score sender, lurking, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users