Quantcast

Userbar Contest - VOTING!!

userbars neocodex shiny contest prizes win big

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your top THREE entries! (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Which are your favorites?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#51 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

Pick one.

I believe that the second bolded portion, "once in awhile", was meant more in terms of the fact that I am not very fond of stasis...I would rather have something that wasn't necessarily my favorite to break the monotony of maintaining the exact same thing for eternity. Does that clarify my intent for you? :p

#52 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

I believe that the second bolded portion, "once in awhile", was meant more in terms of the fact that I am not very fond of stasis...I would rather have something that wasn't necessarily my favorite to break the monotony of maintaining the exact same thing for eternity. Does that clarify my intent for you? :p

Yes, but I still disagree with the premise.

#53 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Yes, but I still disagree with the premise.

All good, the world would truly suck were we all to think in an identical manner.

#54 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

All good, the world would truly suck were we all to think in an identical manner.

No, it would be perfect.

#55 drimal

drimal
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

5 is my favorite but i agree it could be disturbing with long time exposure... 1 and 3 are lovely too! Good job!

#56 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:32 AM

Voting ends soon, get those last minute ones in :)

#57 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Closing this 10 minutes earlier because the vote is not going to change. I'll announce the winners shortly!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: userbars, neocodex, shiny, contest, prizes, win, big

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users